mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Denied] GalacticRed's Student Council Application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalacticRed

Level 3
IGN: GalacticRed

Role in School Council: Secretary or Communications Director (I've search up roles and responsibilities and I'm aiming for lower ones for a start).

Expected activity (out of ten): My parents are divorced and I switch houses every week Fridays, but I will give you all the expected times I should be on. Mothers house: I should be expected to be on at 10: 00PM Saturday's and Sunday's weekends (Australian time, Queensland to be exact) And weekdays, I should be on from 4: 00pm to 6: 00pm. Fathers house: Weekends: It's a bit mixed sometimes we do stuff sometimes we don't so I can't give you exact times I should be on but I will be on as much as possible, which should be quite a lot, weekdays: 5: 00pm to 6: 00pm or 7: 00pm, that is about roughly what times it would normally be. (sorry about the spaces in the times I had to fix it so that it didn't make emoji's)

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): Fourteen.

Previous Applications: I have not applied for anything before so this is a first time experience.

Motivation for joining: I have been on this server since about mid last year I believe and i have reached grade twelve late last year, so I am looking for more goals to accomplish.

What is the School Council?: Student Council is a group of selected and trusted students to talk in meetings once a week so I've read

What happens in the School Council?: Discussions in meetings on ways to improve the school, what issues are happening around the school and how they should maintain them

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a Councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would tell them that it is a good thought but not something the Student Council can do at the moment.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I accept that the quantity of people at the meeting dislike the idea therefore it is a bad suggestion.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: My first speech would be that I'm grateful for where my life has taken me, and thank the audience for believing in me and so on. (I don't think I could hold that much responsibilities).

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I apologize absents and tell them I hope they can forgive my actions.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I accept that my removal was in good reason and I'll move on.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
I would never try to become school principal, the letter would most likely say that he is doing a great job at what he's doing and to keep it up.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
Your answers were not detailed enough when asked "You are writing a letter to the school principal" I think you did not read it correctly.
All of your answers need to be answered more formally and to BOLD the questions and
UNBOLD the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread