Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin jr

Level 20
IGN: GetRealFam
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 8.5/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14
Previous Applications: Only 1, it got denied because of my history and I was banned at the time.
Motivation for joining: I play on the server everyday of my life, at this stage it was more likely part of my daily routine, I want to become a councillor because I want to help the server in anyway and I chose councillor although, being a councillor is very hard yet it is an important part for TakeTatsu High School. This is a role I am willing and confident of working for.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of selected and trusted students to talk in meetings to make suggestions that may help the school in any shape or form.
What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council discussions are made in meetings on ways to improve the school, what issues are happening around the school and how they should stop them, and maintain them from happening again.
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would reply by saying that "Your idea is distinctive but yet it isn't something considerable to the school with all respect."

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would react a bit angry yet I would think about positively and respect each other's truth-fullness about their thinking of my idea.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello Students, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank all of you people for coming and as you may see, I am your new school president, I would like to thank all of those who supported me to this stage and I hope that we can help TakeTatsu High School to new level even though it is already at a high level. Although it will be a tough ride as we know, of course there will be problems here and there but I hope with the help of the TakeTatsu Council Team we can help improve the school in all the types of ways. If you are having any problem or concerns about anything you can come to my office and you can come explain to me about it. We will be adjusting and making ideas about the School which will hopefully improve it everyday and try our best to come up with ideas everyday. Thank you for listening and I hope you have a great day.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I apologise for my absents it is truly unacceptable to miss 5 meetings, I regret my mistakes and I will do my best in all my will to not make this mistake happen again, I will also try to inform you next time I have such a problem related to this one.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I would be a bit shocked of what happened but in all do respect I would be grateful and I would wish all the best of luck to the school council without my help.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, write why you should be a council member.
Good morning Principal,
I am here to put my hard work and ask to become one of the councillors of TakeTatsu High School, I believe I am confident and sure that I have what it takes to help insecure the protection of TakeTatsu school. In my previous experiences I have been a a helper and I am well known in the community and most of the city knows me as a good person to be around. I am here to help with all the needs I can that the community shall provide to the Council Office I will help as much as I can to everyone. In my optimism I hope you accept my request and if it will be denied I will be thankful for giving the chance to apply here and I would surely accept your decision with respect. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread