Hawt__Sauce

Level 0
IGN:Hawt__Sauce
Role in School Council:
Council Adviser
Expected activity (out of ten): Anytime around 4pm to 12 o clock pm
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):14
Previous Applications:Teacher and i will apply for maze runner
Motivation for joining:I think I can really help in the council and i have some interesting ideas.
What is the School Council?:The school council are multiple students who organize most things for the school. Events, event days, etcetera.
What happens in the School Council?: Every Thursday 7 o clock, the student council and school staff attend a meeting about how to improve the school, make events, etcetera.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would say that we will eventually try to improve that idea, and see if it is worthy and good enough to happen.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask why they didn't like my idea, then I would listen to other people's idea's and see if I could improve it.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello staff and students of Taketatsu High,It is wonderful that I have become your school president.Its great to be here and how great everyone's been.As your Role Model I promise to listen at every suggestion you make and show your discipline and respect.I never thought that I would be here to help everyone and make this school a safer place.I will be there when your stuck and struggling because that's what I want to do.
Thank you all so much for listening,remember I'm always here.Thank you!
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I come to the meeting, and say, "Greetings everyone. I have returned! As was made obvious, I have missed the last 5 meetings, and I apologize sincerely to you all. I am willing to make up to everyone by doing any missed work, and am ready to contribute some ideas I've made during my absence."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?First I would ask the reasons for my removal and have clarification that it is reasonable. I would thank everyone for including me in the time i was in the council, pick up my things, say goodbye to everyone and try to help the school differently

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

Thank you for opening the letter. My name is Ao "Blue" Orunte. I want to be part of the student council and would like you to consider me to be the future council adviser of this school. I would like to substitute you in helping the school and advising students, as I would like you to rest and leave the students in my hands. I plan to make changes to this school. You have done excellent as a Principal, and I think its time to let someone take the role of advising the students. I will enforce the rules and handle the opportunities of this role, I will handle all work and papers from the school and keep the council and students happy. I am fine if you do not choose me to substitute you in this role, but I recommend doing so. Once again, thank you for taking your time and reading this letter, it will benefit you and this school in many ways.

Sincerely,

Ao "Blue" Orunte

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Some of this application was plagiarized from other accepted applications.

Do not re-apply for two weeks

PM me if you have any questions regarding this application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread