iiOmqEstee
Role in School Council:
Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten):
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications:
N/A
Motivation for joining:
I love this server, and I want to help it out more! Maybe have even more fun ideas for events!
What is the School Council?:
The School Council is a group of students that come up with ideas to help the school in different ways. They are basically the people who let the school students ideas be heard by others.
What happens in the School Council?:
The School Council all gather in a room somewhere in the school and come up with ideas for the school. They agree and disagree to each others ideas until they come up with their final decisions.
[SCENARIO SECTION]
You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would find a nice way to tell him that it was a bad idea, and try and come up with another idea with him.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I don't react in an improper way, I think about my idea, and then try and fix it to there pleasure.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello all! I am Estee Rules, I am very happy to become the School President! I will try my best to have the best school year ever! I hope you guys find it fun! I will check with the Principal if it is okay for us to have some fun events during school hours! Come meet me to talk to me if you need anything! I'll happily answer any questions you have.
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I am very sorry for not attending the last few meetings! I must've been doing something and not been here for it. I will try my hardest not to keep this up. I am TRULY sorry. I hope you accept my apology.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I will ask of the reason why I was removed, and I will thank the rest of the council for the fun time I had being apart of the council.
[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, write why you should be a council member.

Dear Mr. Duckings,
I would like to apply for a role in the School Council, any role in the Student Council will be fine. I understand the job and when I have to be available. I will to stick to whatever role you give me and I will always help out the students! I will help them to the best of my abilities. If you disagree with me being apart of the School Council, I strongly understand.
Thank You,
Estee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread