[Denied] ImNotInsertIdiots Student Council Application. ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: ImNotInsertIdiot.
Role in school council: Councillor.
Expected Activity (Out of Ten): 8
RL age (Note that it does not matter how old you are): 17
Previous Applications: Football-Team application and Med-Jack application (For maze runner Roleplay).
Motivation for joining: I am part of the "Student Council" In real life and I love being one. Also I would like to be able to play a game and do the same job that I do in real life.
What is a school council?: A school council is a group of students who represent all the views of the other pupils in the school.
What happens in a school council?: In a school council, the students have meetings, discuss other students ideas and represent their fellow students.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits an awful idea, what do you do?: You mention that its a awful idea and you try and change it a bit. And you explain you're idea to see if its a better one.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: You, submit another idea, or you listen to the other students/councillors ideas to see if they are any better.

You become the school president, what is your first speech?: My first speech will be thanking the students who put my up for president then I will start to go on about what I will do next as president and what I will do to help the school.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?: You apologise by explaining why you missed them and then you say that your sorry and that you wont miss anymore.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: You react by staying calm, and you also try to get it back by working hard, trying hard, and listening to the other people and you don't get mad about losing your position.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you have this role?: I would convince him by changing my behaviour, and I will start acting like a councillor, also I would be honest in the letter and try to prove that I deserve the role.

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Small amount of effort in this application. Also, you're writing an application to convince the principal you would be fit for this role. For the scenarios, the questions are asking you not anyone else. You keep putting "You apologise" and "You, submit another idea", which makes no sense.

Another thing, you seem to lack of simple grammar and we need people with decent grammar in the student council.

PM me if you have any questions regarding your application

Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread