9/10

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):

Previous Applications:
Prefect [accepted]
Council treasurer [accepted]
Council president [denied]
English teacher [ignored]

Motivation for joining:
My motivation for applying is that I am currently the treasurer and feel like I'm not contributing anything in the council as much as everyone else. I also feel tired of people asking me if 'treasurer' is a rank and of they could buy it.

What is the School Council?:
The school council is a group of students who give the students a voice. The members gather once or twice a week, usually in Congress with the schools staff, to discuss the future of the school and its students.

What happens in the School Council?:

The members aid in school activities, representing the school in many school related events. The student council listens to the students, school staff, principal opinions and suggestions of the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would politely state that it could be improved and point out the areas they could make improvements.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:

I will respect their opinion and ask for tips on how I could improve it. I would then use those tips to improve or create a new idea.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello, I'm Millie, or as some people like to call me Maddy. You have elected me as your student council president! I promise to work hard and listen to all of your suggestions; in hope to give each and every one of you more opportunities. Thank you all! I really do feel honored!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
"I'm really sorry for missing these previous meetings as I had many personal issues, please accept my apologies and I will try to sort my issues out"

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

I will ask why I am being demoted, then I will respectfully leave without any conflict.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear principal of Taketatsu Highschool,

I believe I would make an excellent principal for I think I have the qualifications for the job. I will welcome each new student to the school I will show them where to go and who to ask for help. I promise to keep the playground safe during breaks and make sure there is little to no bullying. If by chance there are any fights, I will make sure they are resolved quickly. I will help teachers motivate their students to work hard, study and go to each class.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
~Millie Cat

Note:
I understand if I don't get it as it is quite selfish of me to ask to be ranked up.

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
This app wasn't the best out of the three vice-president applications, sorry.
I can tell that very little effort was put into each question. You made the font bigger to make it look like there were more words.
Motivation for joining:
My motivation for applying is that I am currently the treasurer and feel like I'm not contributing anything in the council as much as everyone else. I also feel tired of people asking me if 'treasurer' is a rank and of they could buy it.

I don't think that this is an exceptional motivation.. "I also feel tired of people asking me if 'treasurer' is a rank and of they could buy it." It sounds like you're just annoyed and you don't really care.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello, I'm Millie, or as some people like to call me Maddy. You have elected me as your student council president! I promise to work hard and listen to all of your suggestions; in hope to give each and every one of you more opportunities. Thank you all! I really do feel honored!

Very small speech, I'd like to see a bigger one if you re-apply.

You will remain as a treasurer until further notice.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread