Role in School Council:
Secretary
Expected activity (out of ten):
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications:
ChemistryTeacherApp(Denied)
Councillor App(Accepted)
Motivation for joining:
I want to help out school council with organizing the documents, and give out ideas that might help to improve the school. I know this rank is full of alot of important responsibilities, but i want to help out with them.
What is the School Council?:
A school council is a council leaded by a principle. It has a bunch of students that are working together, to make the school a better place for students. They help out students in many ways, and want their environment to grow to become better and more peaceful place. They gather a couple times a week to discuss student needs and wants. They also help students grow educationally as they discuss the education needs for students, thus making a better education for students. Overall the school Council is the voice of other students.
What happens in the School Council?:
School Council members meet in a meeting to discuss a bunch of ideas. Ideas to help out the school in any way, they also discuss everything from educational needs to a peaceful environment for students. They help out by saying their opinion to other members to hopefully improve the school.
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councilor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would nicely tell them its a bad idea, and then help them improve it so we can use it and hopefully help other students with it, after all no one is perfect
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would appreciate their opinion and try to improve my idea, if it doesn't work ill work on a new idea that will hopefully be good
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello, I am Mity Nub. I would like to thank each and every one of you for giving me a chance in being your school president. I will try my best to help out and give each of you what you want from more activities to better education. Even though i wont tolerate missing classes or bullying, But i will help each one of you in each situation. I will keep the students happy and satisfied to go to class. You can come to my office if you have any questions! I will gladly answer any question!
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I am very sorry for missing the past meetings, i greatly apologize. I will not keep this habit as i will keep coming to the meetings as much as possible. I will try to recover it with the next meetings. I hope you accept my apology.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I will ask why i was removed from my position, then calmly appreciate the fact that i'm no longer suitable for this job. But at least i got to help the school out and didn't fail in my days of being a councilor. I also wont forget the experience i had with all the other councilors.
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, write why you should be a council member.
Dear Ducks,
I would like to apply to be a Council Secretary,
As i know all about the job and what it does. I am good at taking notes neatly, and im very organized. I am also mature but very humerus, but i'm very serious in some situations. I think im pretty suitable for the job as a Secretary for the student Council. I hope i get accepted as i want to help out your wonderful school in many ways. I will stick to my role and help out students, and warmly accept them to the community of Taketutsu High, and give them a little tour around the school! We would help anyone that needs us as much as possible. I would understand if you disagree.
Thanks,
Mity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread