Not open for further replies.

Martin jr

Level 20
IGN: GetRealFam
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 8/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14
Previous Applications: N/A
Motivation for joining: I used to be on the server everyday of my life I made it part of my daily routine, now I am making this Council application in case I get unbanned and I would like to assist the server as being a councillor is very hard yet it is an important part for TakeTatsu High School. This is a role I am sure to get ready for and I approve my capability for being able in this role.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of selected and trusted students to talk in meetings to make suggestions that may help the school in any shape or form.
What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council discussions are made in meetings on ways to improve the school, what issues are happening around the school and how they should maintain them.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I respond by saying "Your idea is something very unique although it isn't something to consider in the School."

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would react normally as this is part of life like everyone makes bad ideas and good ideas and this will be part of my bad ideas in the school, I would act respectively and agree to their opinions about my idea.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello Students, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your new school president thank you for supporting me to this stage and I hope that we can help TakeTatsu High School, of course there will be problems here and there but I hope with the other TakeTatsu Council Team we can help improve the school in all the types of ways. If you are having any problem or concerns about anything you can come to my office and explain to me about the issue or the problem you are experiencing. We will be adjusting and making ideas about the School which will hopefully improve it. Thank you for listening and I hope you have a great day.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
My absents are truly unacceptable, I am sorry for my actions and I will try my best to not let this happen again, I will also try to inform you next time I have such a difficult problem.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
First I would be in definite shock, but I respect the decision and I will wish the council team the best of luck without my assistance.
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

I am confident and sure that I have what it takes to help insecure the protection of TakeTatsu school. In my previous experiences I have been a big performer in the community and I am a good person as in form of other students that I have been around. I have the confidence and expect myself to be ready to be looked as one of the future greatest leaders at TakeTatsu high school ad I hope to be known as a role model and leader. In my optimism I hope you accept my request and if it will be denied I will be thankful for giving the chance to apply here and I would surely accept your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread