mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Denied] NightcoreNight SchoolCouncil ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:NightcoreNight
Role in School Council:I would like to help with the school and help make new ideas and events for the school :}
Expected activity (out of ten):I don't get what you mean but this is what I guess you mean by that:I expect that in school council you help make the school a better place { even though the school is already very wonderful.
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):15{hope that doesn't matter
Previous Applications:None
Motivation for joining:I really want to join , I would like to make this school a wonderful fun place !
What is the School Council?:A school council is a representative group of students who have been proposed and elected by their peers to represent their views and raise issues with the Senior Managers and Governors of the school
What happens in the School Council?:In school council you help develop the school

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:I tell them how I feel about their idea and tell them how they can make it better in a kind way.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:I apologize and try to make my idea better

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:Thanks you all, for choosing me!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Here are all of the reasons this is denied:
  • Didn't specify a role
  • Missing half of the application
  • No effort
  • Bad grammar
  • Unnecessary color
  • Emoticons
  • You don't even know what "Expected Activity" means..
  • You copy and pasted the "What is the School Council" (Don't plagiarize, use your own words)
PM me if you have any questions regarding your application

Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread