Otaku_For_Life
Role in School Council:
Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten):

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications:
None
Motivation for joining:

I always took a interest to become a member in the student council in a school roleplay, so I decided to apply because I feel that my ideas and opinions can help the school.
What is the School Council?:
A group of students who are elected by there classmates to give their opinions and their ideas to help and improve the school.
What happens in the School Council?:
You attend meetings with the staff and school board. These meetings are for the Councillors to give their opinions and ideas to help improve the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]
You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I'll politely say I don't agree with that idea, or try to convince the person who suggested the idea to come up with a new and better idea.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would ask them why, then I will share my better ideas that they would hopefully like.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
I am so happy to be where I am today. I never thought this would happen to a person like me. I want to get close to all of you and hear all of your great ideas. If you have any problems, you can come speak to me or any of the council members anytime. Thank you for taking the time to hear my speech.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I would say I'm sorry for missing out on these important meetings. If you wish, you can remove me from the council and get someone who will attend all the meetings. I'm just happy that the school improves everyday.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I would just deal with it and not complain about anything. I just hope that the school will become a better place for everyone to enjoy.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. I'm writing this letter to explain why I deserve this role. I want this role because I want to make the school better. I feel that my ideas can improve this school in many ways. I'm very positive that my ideas will not go to waste. I will do my absolute best to make these ideas useful in one way or another. I will listen to all students opinions because their opinions can change our school and how it functions in many ways. I will attend all meetings that are held and I will also try my best to improve the school.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
This application is very short and there is no need for color,
feel free to re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread