Not open for further replies.
IGN:
PastelJane_23(Might change soon)

Role in School Council:
Treasurer

Expected activity (out of ten): 9

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14

Previous Applications: 0

Motivation for joining: I'm kind of well known around the server, and I feel that someone like my Character would be perfect for the student council, against harm, wanting to make the school better and such

What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of people who plan stuff for the school, and help make the school better, as well as doing events and such.

What happens in the School Council?: First of all, responsibilities always come first, then doing event planning, and trying to help the school grow.

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would state why the idea would not fit with the subject or why it is awful in the first place, and state why my idea might be the better choice.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I see what there problem is with it, see if it can be fixed and if not, have others give out there idea's that might be better

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I am Jace, it will be a pleasure too meet you all, as well as work with you. I plan to make this school go down the right path, with fun events and good planning. I wont have school bullies taking up the halls, instead happy faces and laughter. I want everyone coming to school happy and ready to learn, that is my goal.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I am deeply sorry I could not attend, (Would state reason why I couldn't attend) I know that it is no excuse, and I should of been more responsible, again, I an truly sorry, wont happen again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

I would ask what I did wrong, and how I can change from that, then would accept that I was not responsible enough for that position and need to be more careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread