Not open for further replies.

locklyn0602

Level 1
IGN: locklyn0602
Role in student council: well it doesn't matter I just want to help
Expected activity: I will be on mostly atleast maybe 3 times a day
RL age: 14
Previous applications: I haven't done any
motivation to join: well I really like this server and I want to make it better in players actions and school actions I would love to help like srsly love to
What is the student council: the student council is a group of students that help the school and the student body
what happens in student council: what happens is they have meetings and people in the council will submit idea's that will help the school and student body.

you are a councilor the chairman submits an awful idea what do you do?: I would politly say what is wrong with that idea and show him what would happen he that idea came to life and make him understand. also I would see his point of view about that particular idea.

you submit an idea everyone else hates it what do you do: I would ask the members what they don't like about the idea and if I agree with there point I would just say nevermind.

you have to become school president what would your first speech be: "Hello student body you might not agree with why I am your president I undersand that you think I am unprepared in every way but I am not I will listen to all of you I will help you I will not freak out on you I will try my best to help you no matter what. thank you"

you fail to attend 5 meetings how do you apologize: I would tell them that I am sorry and tell them my reasons and hope they understand and I would never do that again.

you are writing a letter to the principal how do you convince him to let you be his role: well I would NEVER try to be principal so you don't have to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread