Not open for further replies.

Poppy_Sophia

Level 0
GN: Poppy_Sophia

Role in School Council: Vice President/ Treasurer

Expected activity (out of ten): 8.5/10

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14

Previous Applications: None yet

Motivation for joining: I have decided to run for Vice president/Chairman as i fell like i need a role in the school, a Councillor seems like a good idea for me as i love to contribute ideas in how we can help the school. I haven't been here for long but i have noticed some things around the school that are a problem and i would love to help fix them

What is the School Council?: They are a group of people who help to try to make the school a better place for everyone

What happens in the School Council?: The have meetings to discuss issues and how they can improve the school

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would nicely say we will think about it and then later on tell them why I has said this and how they may be able to improve there ideas.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask why and maybe tell them reasons why i think this and if still no one agrees i would reconsider why my idea might not be great and if I still believe in it I'll keep trying to get my point across and show persistence, If still no one likes it I will let it go but keep it in mind.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: "Thank you everyone who helped me get here, I am truly honoured to get such a role in this beautiful school! I know as president i will work hard to make the school a better place for everyone, for student to staff.
Thank you Once again for everyone who helped me achieve this goal and i congratulate all of my fellow contestants as you were all worthy opponents."

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologise? I would just like to apologise for not attending the last 5 meetings i promise you as a leader of the school i will try my very best to make up for this by contributing more ideas and trying to attend all meetings from now on.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I am very sorry for what i have done wrong and i understand that i am being removed from my positions as a leader but i am going to fight for this spot back in the council and i won't stop persisting to get back this position.

Sorry for any spelling Mistakes (I can't type very well on the computer)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread