Denied [Denied] teacher application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofsitar

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name):
sofiasitar

Previous bans:
I've never been banned before and hope to not get banned.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I do understand.

Describe your activity on the server:

Monday-Friday 3 or 2 hours the day and weekends 6-7 hours and sometimes all day.

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? :

Yes, I do have but I deleted discord from my computer so yeah... I may download it someday...

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do

List your current and past applications:

This is my first application

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am doing this because I always wanted to do or to became something to a server because I like being something it's fun sometimes.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?:
I haven't read about and I don't know what it is

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?:
Yes, I have read it.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?:

I would tell the principal about the field trip and when it would be and how long it would last and where I would want it to be for example to a museum etc. Next I would tell the students where it would be, how much it would cost, which day it would be and if they want to go there.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. Respect the others
2. Trust only the teacher and your friends
3. No eating or drinking during class
4. Keep your phones closed in your bags
5. Do not swear in class or bully others isn't not the right thing to do
6. Have your books ready and have only a pencil and a rubber or a pen in your desk
7. Always do your homework or try your best don't worry if it's wrong we all make mistakes and we learn from them.
8.Don't talk in class if you haven't raised your hand.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

As an experienced roleplayer I know what to do and what will happened inside the class. I will always know how to react when something happends.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee

Newly Qualified Teacher

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills

Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?:

No, and I don't know what it is but I will find and read it as soon as I can.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?:

I would change the punishments so they would be something that the students would understound why this happened and never do what they did for example cheat in a test etc.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:

Teachers are in our lives for the purpose of teaching us how to become successful in our future, they teach us everything that most of us need to know. Teachers are our second parents, they are there to help us and educate us for the future that most of us hold. They supervise the students to make sure they’re safe when they aren't at home, and that they are to try their hardest to make sure that all the students are doing a good effort. Teachers sacrifice so much time in their day to plan out the weeks schedule, grade student work, and then they don't make very much, not only that they end up putting in extra than they get. Teachers are here to make sure that each and every student has themselves together and know how to do many things on their own once they all graduate..

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Because without teachers in a school rp the students would do whatever they wanted and we don't want that to happened. Also who would be there to teach the kids.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee: I myself think of this as a Teaching Assistant, a teacher to be learning the fundamentals to be sovereign.

Newly Qualified Teacher: A teacher fresh out of school, usually being place in for teachers who call out or are in necessity of assistance. A teacher who has their foot in the entrance of being a completely sovereign teacher.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills: An expert teacher. A teacher who has been teaching for many of years who typically get by without any struggle.

Head of Department:
Teachers who are in charge of a whole department inside the school, they also make sure that all teachers inside their department follow the instructions that were given.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The must have, could have, should have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

· Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

Her name would be Sofia Sitaridou.She would be from Greece. Her hair would be purple with blue eyes but the other eye would be pink. Her height would be 1'59" and has an small nose, she will wear her dresses that are white and some grey, her favorite colour would be purple. She would love Maths. She would be sweet to the students and she will care about them, her entire goal of being a PE teacher is to make sure every students would have learnt something from her lesson and to not get hurt, and also have fun and not get that bored of her lesson. To her, her future is be a succesfull teacher. Her plan would be to live her life as it is without problems.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Warn them about swearing and how bad is it for our school and if they continue I will punish them

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would tell them to stop talking if they were talking and tell them how importand is this lesson and that if they don't listen to me they will be punished for their behavior

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?:

Act normally, respect and be very kind to everyone.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me tells the students to get ready for a test
/me trys to stop them from shouting in class
/me tells the students to stop talking and listen
/me gets angry because someone is not listening to her
/me tells a student to go to her office after the lesson

BACKSTORY

· From the time she was young Sofia has always been a very sweet and cute person. Her parents had been always good to her and had always give her everything she wanted. She started swimming from her 6 and she was doing great always been 2nd or 3nd in swimming races. she went to school she was doing ok, her friend always was saying how cute and friendly she was. She didn't really saved that much of money, but something she did when she wanted to buy something special for herself. Some of the boys of his class where mean to her and bulling her. Now she going to 8 grade and she has another bully that is a girl this time and she keeps annoying her all the time. She had a boyfriend that she broke up with him and she is single and has a crush on someone.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sofia Sitaridou
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.
Given Name(s):
Sofia
Preferred Name:
Miss Sofi

Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Europe
Current Location:
Greece

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
none

Year of Graduation:
none
Major(s):
none
Minors:
none

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
Greek

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: Maths

Hobbits

Level 10

@sofsitar unfortunately, your teacher application has been denied! Here are the reason(s):

✴ A plethora of grammatical mistakes.
✴ Failed pre-inspection (forum activity and server activity.)
✴ The "Character Knowledge" and "In Character" section of your application is incorrect and was not reviewed.

Please Note: You may reapply again in 1 month.

Other than that, if you have any questions about anything then PM me either on Discord (Hobbits #9172) or on the Forums @Hobbits (I do not bite.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread