[Denied] ThisGotBoring's School Council application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Insertooo
Role in School Council: School Council Vice-President
Expected activity (out of ten): 9/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 16
Previous Applications: Football application, school council application and an School Employee application.
Motivation for joining: I wouldn't think that having a "Student council" rank would be something I would do, but seems I see more and more of them, I feel like I would like to give it a try and see what it is like to be in the school student council.
What is the School Council?: A school council is a group of students that speak and say ideas that could change their school, and they speak for the young members of the school.
What happens in the School Council?: In a student council, students make decisions, suggestions and ideas on how to improve or help the school, or help the students.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would let him know it is an awful idea but in a kind way and I would then submit my own idea, to see if it was any better than his idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would stay calm and let the other councillors submit an idea, to see if any was better than mine.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: My first speech would be thanking everyone, and then I would start to say what I can do to help change the school and go over what I can do to help.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?: I would apologize to him, and I would say I won't miss anymore, but if I do I will not mind if I got removed from the position.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: I would stay calm, and I would ask why I am being removed, if it is an reasonable reason, I would just walk away, but if it was not I would ask him if I can have one more chance, and if there was anything I can do to make it up to him, to get back in the position.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, write why you should be a council member.

Dear Mr Principle.

I am writing to you to let you know about why I should be a council member, I think that I will be a great edition to the council team, and I think I will be able to come up with some good ideas to help the students of our school, and help the school in general.

Yours sincerely Insertooo (Kiyoshi Miusuki)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread