Not open for further replies.

iIPostyIi

Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Wiine

Role in School Council: Council Secretary

Expected activity (out of ten): 9

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13

Previous Applications: Goalkeeper (Accepted)

Motivation for joining: I would like to be involved in this type of roleplay to meet new people and have some character development.

What is the School Council?: The student council is when a group of selected students gather to help make the school environment a better place for the students, teachers, and employees.

What happens in the School Council?: Students that have been selected and approved gather together to make the school improve and help the people attending the school, that being students and adults.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: See if the idea can be improved or changed in a way where everyone agrees and likes the plan. If that can not be done, then their proposal can be respectfully scrapped.

You submit an idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: Similar to what is above, see if the idea can be altered where everyone likes it. If not, then just simply put the thought to the back burner.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
Hello fellow students of Taketatsu High School. As most of you know, my name is Wine and I am proud to announce my school presidency. For the past six years of attending Taketatsu High School, I’ve learned a lot, made friendships with my teachers and peers, and improved and changed into a better person for myself. I believe that the Student Council members have done a great job with helping the school already, but I’d like to make it even better and bring new ideas to the group. My ultimate goal for when I take the exams and go on to college is to have students in younger grades and my former teachers say “He was a great role model!” I can’t wait for that to be achieved and to start making positive changes to our school.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I’m so sorry for my absence, but something came up that made me miss it. I know it’s just an excuse but I won’t miss any more meetings from now on. What can I do now to make up for my lost work?

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I understand your decision and reasoning to it. I’ve learned from this job and I’d like to thank you for letting me be apart of council.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal Duck,

I’m here to inform you of an important role to the school that I am more than happy and capable to do. I would love to work for the school and strive to help students with requests they have gave me and organize most documents that the Council Secretary are handed. I’d put forth my best effort into the work I am given and make time for my council tasks so they are done properly and correct. Since I am an orderly person, I would enjoy organizing all the documents and records for the school to help anyone in the future. A goal of mine is to keep the school a happy place and grow when I am working as Council Secretary. Yet my main reason for applying is to have the school become a huge success through all of its years and have a painless school experience for every student that attends. I would be delighted to help in many ways. One part being the students for if there are any complaints or any kinds of things that they need help with. Another is paperwork, this meaning taking notes on various topics and keeping events running smoothly. That is why I should be Councillor for Taketatsu High School.

Thank you for your time in reading this, Wine

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
I don't think enough effort was put into this application+you're banned (Being banned is the ultimate reason why this is denied.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread