jeemay2
ugoodshawty

(Applying with ugoodshawty)

How old are you? (Optional):
16 years of age.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
jimmy.#5830

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, I have been banned twice. The first ban was a false ban and was removed shortly after, and the second one was for an offence that will not repeat once more.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has gone up recently due to me finishing my exams. I'm looking to change departments to feel more motivated to be online as an Employee.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge this and respect this 100%

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the vacant role of RECEPTIONIST.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist usually is located at the receptionist's office right at the main entrance of the School. The Receptionist usually holds the responsibility of directing students to classes, giving out School Schedules, and taking care of any troubles that may occur around the School.

They're also permitted the usage of the intercom which they can use to call students to go to detention or call teachers/professors/other employees, directing them to locations where they're asked to be present.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe I'm quite experienced in Roleplay to the level of professionalism. I have been Roleplaying on RPH for 10 months now and I have pretty much experienced every aspect of the server. I have a lot of experience with DetailRP and SeriousRP and I have already been part of the School Faculty twice so changing departments will be no worry for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #3 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]

(School-Related)

- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #2 [ACCEPTED] via DMs
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED]
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
jeemay - Highschool Male Football Team
jeemay2 - Adult
ugoodshawty - Nurse

SITUATIONS

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He'd begin by firstly warning the student for their inappropriate behaviour and reminding them of the consequences of their actions. If this repeats, he'd warn them one last time and if they still fail to comply, he'd give them detention either during Lunchtime or Hometime.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He'd begin by breaking up the fighting, separating both parties from each other. He'd then take both of them to the Tutor where each of them can explain their side of the story. He'd then use the acquired knowledge to punish the faulty in the situation by giving them Hometime Detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He'd warn the said Employee of their dangerous/inappropriate actions and how this can affect the students. If they fail to comply and keep on repeating these harmful actions, he'd simply send a report about their actions to a member of the SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd sit politely at one of the vacant chairs, enjoying a warm cup of coffee along with reading a book, enriching his knowledge and developing his character. Alongside this, he'd also speak to his co-workers around him and get to know their characters, and introduce his own too to better the chemistry between them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would open up the drawer, grabbing a school schedule from it, and shutting it. He'd them dust off the book before handing it to the student with a warm, bright smile on his face.

/me would point over to the Tutor's room directing the student to it and informing them of the available tutors and the subject they specialize in.

/me would lightly tap the microphone before speaking into it calling the students who have detention to the detention room before shutting off the intercom.

IC SECTION

Full Name: Eisen Matsuzaki
Age (Minimum age is 25): 40
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Year of Graduation: 1999
Major(s): Computer Science and Philosophy
Minors: Art and Medical Studies

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A​

Backstory
Eisen Matsuzaki, originally born in Kyoto, Japan lived amongst his family with his brother and sister. He was a rather intelligent child like all his siblings, excelling in all aspects of his school. He received the basics of education in Kyoto at a rather expensive school, with his father ensuring he got the best education he possibly could. Eisen had an eye for the future and understood that the internet was about to take over the future generations. He knew that inventions like the Computer are going to take the world by storm. Hence why he began to learn coding and computer science. It was still a new subject back in his days and it was rather complicated but eventually, he got the hang of it.

After going through middle school and high school, Eisen kept learning to code and improving his knowledge of computer science. He was employed by a small tech company in Japan where they worked on the production of many new technologies including smartphones, tablets, music players, and many more. Eisen was a crucial part of the project and with hard work and a bit of hope, the company boomed in success and was widely known across the country. Eisen gained popularity for his hard work and commitment and earnt a name for himself in the tech business.

After years of production and hard-work, Eisen started to age and become old. He was partially no longer able to continue production no more. He had to part ways with the company owners where he was giving a standing ovation for his work at the company and how he will go down in the company's history as one of the best that has ever worked there. After retiring, Eisen and the Matsuzaki family travelled to a new city named Karakura on the coast of Japan. They settled in what was known as the shopping district and each family member began submitting their CV's to different companies around the city. Eisen submitted his CV to the Vice-Principal of the KHS applying for the position of Receptionist. Eisen's CV was well-written and showed how capable he was of holding this position regardless of his old age. His professionalism and good thinking really make him stand out from others.

The motivation for Joining KHS:
As I have recently arrived in Karakura, I have been seeking a way to make ends meet and make a living within the city. I'm not very suitable for many jobs but I believe this one will work perfectly for me. I believe I can be a good performer as a Receptionist and can be a reliable person when I'm desperately needed. I'm also interested in getting to know the school better and those who are part of it as I've only been here for not so long and I hope this can really better my relationships with everyone there.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe my professionalism and good-thinking are key aspects of my character. They deem it crucial for a job like this hence why I'm here applying. Moreover, I believe my previous experiences in working within a company are more than enough to deem me suitable for this job. I know perfectly well how to work within a group and even lead one if the opportunity is presented.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread