Arocatula
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Kiyoshi Saito | Arocatula#5795
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, but I prefer not to use it if that is ok
What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand the fact of being demoted and activity needed in order to be a teacher.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually on about every day or other day for about 2-5 hours. I just roleplay like normal on the server with school and city life along with bonding with other people around me.
Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I don't and hope to never have any.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL language application [DENIED]
Korean Application [DENIED]
JSL application 2 [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]
Third language application [DENIED]
Korean application [ACCEPTED]
Third language application 2 [ACCEPTED]
French application [ACCEPTED]
Professor application [REMOVED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12] Kiyoshi 'Kishi' Saito [MAIN] [APPLYING WITH THIS ACCOUNT]
[Grade 11] Ren Suiskimaru [ALT]
[Grade 12] Ayomata Yokomante [ALT 2]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Physical Education
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
As a kid, Kiyoshi would love to go to school and hope to be a teacher someday in the future. He would think that being a teacher would improve his life and be something that he wishes to be when he grows up. Kiyoshi would always practice being a teacher in his family apartment for when he wants to be a teacher when he grows up. Kiyoshi even goes to other people and practices being a teacher in front of them. All in all, Kiyoshi has wanted to be a teacher since a young age and knows being a teacher would be his dream job.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I know the fact of having to be in training while being a teacher before going into the higher ranks.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs, if I'm not mistaken, is what the staff uses to see how many classes a teacher has hosted and what salary to give them. They record a teacher's activity on the server and record their classes to figure out what salary to give them if they have hosted enough classes.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  1. No fighting.
  2. No cursing or any immature things whatsoever.
  3. Only raise your hand after the teacher is giving instructions.
  4. Do not disrespect the teacher or any other school staff.
  5. Do not eat or drink inside of the classroom.
  6. Be nice to others who seem to be lonely.
  7. No blurting out at all, especially during instruction.
  8. Do what the teacher needs you to do.
  9. Please turn in all assignments at assigned time
  10. No phones or any other distracting things
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in SchoolRP for about 7-9 years. I used to not know about all of the RPs such as DetailRP, and other RPs like that. But the more I played an read the rules, I was able to learn about SchoolRP more. About 2 (in real life) years ago, I was in a basketball team, before quitting about a year after. I have roleplayed with some people that I eventually became friends with that I hang out with a lot. At some point, I was able to learn about DetailRP and did some of it. My character has spoken other languages to communicate with other people around him. I believe I have been in FailRP when I was a beginner, but was never banned from the server since I was new. I have learned about other things in SchoolRP such as the importance of teachers and school staff, along with city life and the other RP that are on the list.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is the highest rank of all the ranks of being a teacher. Teachers who are HD are able to host other classes along with all the teacher tools and specialties. They are also able to watch over UT (Unqualified Teacher) While hosting a class, since teachers in that rank cannot host a class by themselves.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified Teacher means that they have played as a teacher for a while after being in the NQT rank (Newly Qualified Teacher), they are able to use all of the teaching tools and can host classes by themselves. A Qualified teacher is able to use all of the tools in teaching and have a high rank of being a teacher.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher who has gone through training and has the ability to host classes by themselves. They are able to use some of the teaching tools in order for teaching and are important since they are basically done with their training and able to become a real teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An Unqualified Teacher is basically a teacher who has just joined the teaching job. They are under training and cannot host classes without a HD teacher (Head of Department) by themselves.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher has a big role in the SchoolRP server. A teacher hosts classes for all students to learn and enjoy. A teacher serves a great role because they are basically some of the main people who are meant to be in SchoolRP. In both in-game and out-of-game, teachers are able to use teaching tools to teach for other classes and have the ability to teach other students to learn. A teacher is very important because they have a big job in school and teach other people for their education. A teacher would get ¥350,000 for completing 10 classes per month, if they host any less than they get no salary for the month. A teacher can also receive ¥50,000 for completing 5 extra classes per month. Teachers in their spare time probably practice their teaching to get better in the future, or hang out with other teachers in their spare time. All teachers teach in a different way. Some teachers teach in a fun way, while some teachers teach in a serious important way.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers have a big, big role in SchoolRP. They are very important since the whole server is mainly about school and city life. They are teachers to teach young people about subjects such as math, reading, etc. They help students gain education for their knowledge and give them something to do in life (though students need to). Teachers are very important to the SchoolRP server since they play a big role.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Most of the time, teachers like to plan on what they are going to do while teaching before hosting a class. They assign work before hosting a class and other planning stuff such as what they are going to teach for the day.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

1643253239873.png

Photo of Kiyoshi Saito
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiyoshi Saito is an average height Japanese kind male. He would like to be a teacher and knows all of what they do and who they are. He knows all of the ranks and knows that he would first be a UT before a NQT. Kiyoshi, if he were to be a teacher, he would like to host classes and teach other students for their education. Kiyoshi would be a kind teacher but can be strict and does not approve other students breaking the rules or not paying attention. Kiyoshi has black, messy hair. He has brown-orange eyes that make him look unique. He wears a dark green jacket along with a suit under it, since he gets cold easily and does not like to be cold.
Kiyoshi also wears black, short pants with black shoes. Kiyoshi is unique because he was actually deaf when he was born, then at a young age he wasn't deaf anymore. Kiyoshi likes to hang out with other people around him and can make friends easily since he's a nice person and is respected by others. Kiyoshi avoids fights whenever he can but he will do what is right when there is something wrong or dumb.
Kiyoshi is very kind around others and loves to hang out with other people. He loves to hang out with other students around him and explain to them why he would want to be a teacher. Some that would hang out with him would also like to be a teacher. He hangs out with a lot of people around him. He also loves to hang out with teachers, he would hang out with them and tell them why he would like to be a teacher. They would agree with him and explain to them what they do as a teacher. (That's kinda how Kiyoshi is studying to become a teacher).
In the future, Kiyoshi hopes to become a teacher for other students. Kiyoshi is very kind around other people around him and does not like when other people are being disrespectful and swearing and cursing. He can become strict but otherwise he's a fun nice teacher. Kiyoshi is respective around other people and would like to be treated the same way. Kiyoshi hopes to have a great rest of his future and have a great time being a teacher if it gets accepted.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Kiyoshi would walk up to the students. He would say "Why are you swearing?" And let them explain why. He would then ask them "Please stop swearing, it does not improve you in any way whatsoever. Cursing and swearing is not allowed here and disrupts students. Do you want to disrespect students?" Kiyoshi would let them answer. Then he would say "The answer is "no"." Kiyoshi would then kindly ask them again to stop swearing if they don't want to get in trouble.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Kiyoshi would clap his hands loudly to get all of the students' attention. "Why is no one in here listening? I'm trying to teach, so it would be a kind thing if you all would please be quiet and listen to the speaker" Kiyoshi would say. If none of the students listen, he would say "HEY, everyone, if you cannot listen I guess we weren't going to do the fun part of the day, which is the sport part of course. So please listen to be able to do the fun part of today and let me finish my teaching so we can have fun.". If there are some students not listening, he would write down a list of the students' name to come in during break time or lunchtime.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Kiyoshi would communicate and talk nicely with other teachers and ask them how they are today and if they have hosted any classes. He would communicate with other teachers and enjoy his time with them. He would ask them other questions on how they teach so it can teach him what he can improve in the future. If it is lunchtime, he would eat and talk to the other teachers in a nice way. He wouldn't be mean at all and respects all around him in the teacher's lounge.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Mr. Saito would place his bag down and sit in his class while waiting for everyone to be ready. Once everyone is ready, he would then speak what he wants to speak in a good and respectful way while explaining the rules and what he would like to do today meaning if he is in the mood for loudness.
/me Mr. Saito would firmly grasp the ball as he demonstrates to the students how to play the game of basketball, while he is getting prepared to shoot the ball into the hoop in a brave way.
/me Mr. Saito would whip out the work for all of the students to work on, give it to all of the students, and sit back down and wait for all of the students to finish their assignments. Once they are all done, he would stand up and ask "Are you all ready?"
/me Mr. Saito would smile as he enjoyed the student show how they play the game of <sport> and he'd give him a put on his shoulder as in "good job"

Backstory
Early life:
Kiyoshi, who used to take the last name of Matsumoto, was a kind, loving boy. But, when he was born, his parents found out that he was deaf. His parents figured this out when Kiyoshi was two years old. So, Kiyoshi and his parents decided to learn sign language. Therefore, Kiyoshi watched youtube videos and read books, Kiyoshi also went to school on learning sign language. Kiyoshi learned hand movements such as "hello", "goodbye", and other basic stuff. Kiyoshi took more lessons and even more lessons on learning sign language. Ren even made friends along the way, that were also deaf. Their names were Aki and Oliver. He loved communicating with them using sign language, it was nice having other people that were just like him to talk to. He's also been taking notes on learning this language. After about 8 months of learning sign language, the three friends (or amigos hahaha) have gotten very used on learning sign language, though they are still trying to perfect it to this day.
Finally, the doctors managed to let Kiyoshi speak and hear again, along with his other two friends, Aki and Oliver! Therefore, Kiyoshi's family celebrated by going on vacations, also with Kiyoshi learning some other languages, like Russian (though I removed it) and Korean. Today, Kiyoshi is learning French.
But since Kiyoshi has moved to grade 12, he made even more friends (such as vinzent, brooklyn, hayden, etc.). Then, Kiyoshi thought he was ready to be in a family (as in other familie(s)). So, Kiyoshi went to the auction house, hoping to find a book of a family invite. Then he found it. The Saito family. Kiyoshi applied to be in the Saito family, and it was accepted! (Thanks to ItsAri) Therefore, Kiyoshi became one of the brothers. He hung out a little with other members of the Saito family, though sometimes there was... stuff. He mostly hung out with two sisters and a brother. (I think the two sisters were twins) Kiyoshi even recently made a new friend, that he would speak Korean to most of the time. This is because his friend could not speak Japanese. Therefore, he taught her. She got used to it pretty quickly. To this day, Kiyoshi is going to hang out with his family more, and bond more with his friends.
Later life:
Kiyoshi is now older and more mature, as he practices teaching in his apartment building and communicates with other people around him. He has a lot of friends to this day and still hangs out with them to this day. Kiyoshi does not swear or curse around others. He tells other teachers how he would like to be like them when he grows up. He would continue to this day communicate with them and hang out with other people.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kiyoshi Saito
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Kiyoshi or Yoshi (sometimes Kiki)
Preferred Name:
Kiyoshi

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Not married, but in a relationship

Nationality:
Japanese-Korean
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

6 years

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s): S
porting and running

Minors:
Math, reading, and movement

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
JSL, Korean, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, sadly
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:
If possible, can you tell me how long training is?

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Accepted
Thank you for your application, you have been accepted as a Highschool Teacher.

- You'll be contacted via Discord shortly regarding teacher training.​
- Looks like you've attended a lot of classes, so I trust you'll understand the role.​

Users who are viewing this thread