mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

describe how feral your character(s) are on a scale of 1 to 10 :)

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Annabell Sturm: Like a 4. She's p chill
Kazuo DeLuca: 9ish. He's thrown someone outta a window a few times
Hana Yagi: Solid 5. She's chill but can go brr
Joseph Riggs: Solid 6.5. He likes balancing on top of the schools roof

All my ghost characters: 12+. They be stabby lil things

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
sophia - 10/10. that attempted capital murder charge looks yummy

Kamei Joia - 3/10. this man has committed many-a-crimes as KPD and never got caught.

Sally Zennix-Santos - 11/10. He chased his FATHER FIGURES GIRLFRIEND WITH A KATANA TRYING TO STAB HER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT..... AND HELD A KNIFE TO FRANCA'S THROAT, HES A LITTLE FERAL.

Thane Ripley - -10/10. She isnt even the tiniest bit feral.

Hanae Domen - 100/10. She is the definition of feral KPD cannot contain her in that cell of hers.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Sally Zennix-Santos - 11/10. He chased his FATHER FIGURES GIRLFRIEND WITH A KATANA TRYING TO STAB HER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT..... AND HELD A KNIFE TO FRANCA'S THROAT, HES A LITTLE FERAL.
ON THE FLOOR… POOR HAE BRO

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
sophia - 10/10. that attempted capital murder charge looks yummy

Kamei Joia - 3/10. this man has committed many-a-crimes as KPD and never got caught.

Thane Ripley - -10/10. She isnt even the tiniest bit feral.

Hanae Domen - 100/10. She is the definition of feral KPD cannot contain her in that cell of hers.
i am victim to Kamei Joia's assault and Sally Zennix-Santos's knife to my characters throat.

Franca V. R. Santos (gangrp days) 8/10

Franca V. R. Santos (present) 3-5 out of 10 now.

Kono Joia like a 1-2 mostly. With her spray can possibly up to 4

Hamasaki Beraht like a 2 he's a lil sweeet heart

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Erik Finster -> 1 (not zero, he sometimes says sassy stuff on ONRAIN, but not too sassy...)

Hana Mori-Finster -> 8 (when I play that character) 10 (when my IRL friend Tobias plays that character)

Otori Satoshi -> 5 (He's totally into martial arts and crime, but still only 15 years old ...)

Scooby the Dog -> 9 (Scooby is a weird pup. She would literally eat you, if you smelled like duck)

Salty the Snail -> 11 (Salty the Snail is a menace to society. Fear the day Salty grows legs)

Last edited:

draculary

Level 46
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Sunmi Yoon - 3/10 (she talks to dogs)
Ryker Prasad - 8/10 (He bites ankles..)
Silus Marceau - 0/10 (he’s just emo)
Kyuma Endō - 3/10
Hanni Heddo - 4/10 (sanest Heddo, best boss to have)

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Serenity is like.. 7/10, if you tick her off she will scream in italian at your face
Katie is def 0, shes too sweet. . and stupid
Indiana is probably like 4/10, she's nice but most she will do is just cuss you out
Acacia is 10/10, she can and will throw you into a river

Last edited:
Sam - 0.5/10 honestly, they do not look for a lot of trouble so they avoid arguments or fights.

Gabriel - 4/10 He usually doesn’t make the first move in arguing, he will not hesitate to argue or fight if he wants to.

48floors

Level 7
Chase Randou would rate himself 0/10 .like he's so nice. anything that comes out his mouth is nice and friendly. Guys come rp with Chase Randou :kisses:

KOSUL

Level 5
Chase Randou would rate himself 0/10 .like he's so nice. anything that comes out his mouth is nice and friendly. Guys come rp with Chase Randou :kisses:
I can confirm this. He is literally too nice... it's suspicious. Except, he does look quite intimidating with his stanley cup...

worst

Level 14
worstdressed
worstdressed
Notable
This sounds amazing, I would love to roleplay with you! (Example of how u guys should be replying to this)

And
Apple Rowe 11/10 btw

48floors

Level 7
This sounds amazing, I would love to roleplay with you! (Example of how u guys should be replying to this)

And
Apple Rowe 11/10 btw
I hope Chase Randou finds love one day. ever since Apple Rowe left .it's been hard for him #feelforhim #feelsbad #hecriestosleep #findlove #ChaseRandou

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
lori akihito is a 1
carlisle fox is a 1
jupiter edelweiss is a 1

my csharactyers are so wholesome. they could never be evil.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I exist again… ANYWAYS updated list.

Karl is still a 10 and always will remain that way

Maverick? 8-9, he has his moments where he takes things seriously but it’s not often

Yasu? Another 10. . . I feel bad for the Finster family when they get to meet him.

Akatsuki is around a 5-6, he’s pretty calm but has beaten a few people up for simply causing him issues

In other words, a lot of Plane characters are mental. It’s okay!

Users who are viewing this thread