mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Designer teacher//MikeShotZ (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
IGN (In Game Name): MikeShotZ
Previous bans: 2 times,one for meta-gaming and 2nd block glitching (sorry I was new on the server and I was dumb, now i have learnt my mistakes)
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes,i have.
Describe your activity on the server: 7-6 hours on on the weekends.Rarely during the week.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes,i do
Do you have a microphone? Yes,i do
List your current and past applications: none
What is your motivation for applying?:

I am already a Designer,so I wanted to sign up for this to let people tho more about Designing and teach them some basics.
Have you read the mega thread for Teachers?Of course
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
As I said I am already a Designer so I've had this experience before,and yes I have been teaching some of my friends how to make Designs like editing and modeling.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee (Trainee), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS), Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the mega thread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes,i did.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would keep it the same as it is because they are doing a fine job.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers must always be there for their students.Treat them like their children and help them get a better education.Teachers serve to teach students everything happening around the world They get a salary of $46,000 per year.

Teachers work very hard to understand new stuff and teach them to the students,which need a lot of work and patient.They care about the success of the students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Since this is a SchoolRP,the server must have Teachers and Students to keep the realism.Without teachers, students will start messing with everything and care less about their lessons.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

-Trainee: the start of the job, you can't start any class.All you do is enter a class with the permission of the teacher and start learning from them.

-Newly Qualified Teacher: As increased rank,you can now start up your class,but first you need to check your documents to see when and what lesson you gonna have to teach.

-Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills: With this rank,you can start your class whenever you want.

-Head of Department: This rank allows you to plan your ranks in your department.This rank is the highest teacher rank you can get.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo system (Must have, Should have, Could have.)
Must have:
The main objective and topic for the lesson and what you mainly want your students to learn. What you directly want them to focus on and ensure that they complete this objective
Should have: A important thing that needs to be done, and should be done, but the Must objective needs to be included
could have:
This is not expected to be completed, but would work as a good extentsion taks

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Mr. Mike Caulfeild is a mature,kind,caring and helpful teacher.He always got his bag in his hand,wears a black leather jacket with a red scarf around his neck.He got brown hairs and brown eyes.He usually looks the same every day.

Mr. Mike is unique with his kindness,helping everyone he sees,everyone who needs help.

His outlook on students is that all the students are like his children.He's here to help all of them and make sure they have a good education and get good grades.

Same for the teachers,he always asks them about their day or how did the class pass.

Mr. Mike is a kind, caring,understanding the teacher.But he is also strict.When he sees a student is breaking the school rules,he gives them a warning if they ignore or make fun of him,he will punish them immediately!

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to them and ask them for the problem and if they continue they will have a detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

First i warn them to pay attention.If they don't listen i will make a surprise test,so they learn their lesson and pay attention next time.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

Normally grabs his coffee and sits looking at his documents and talk with some teachers.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Hums quietly while the students work.
/me Taps the pen on the desk while grading the students work.
/me Starts the get distracted by students yelling.
/me Sips his coffee thinking about his next lesson.
/me Prepare the papers for a test.

BACKSTORY

Michael Caulfeild was born in New York City,New York.He had a fairly easy life,with middle class parents that worked in graphic design and business.His mother and father,respectively.He was an average student, moving throughout his grades with A's and B's. Mike had a pretty small, but close,friend circle growing up, and the lack of challenges in his earlier life helped shape his carefree and kind personality. His father's tough-love morals shaped his rule-abiding side, as well as the iron fist he drops upon those who break it.
Mike discovered his love of graphic design in his youth, when he was about ten years old. His sleep had been disrupted by nightmares, so he'd ventured into the living room to accompany his busy mother. Mike sat on his mother's lap and watched her work, in awe of how she created beautiful designs for websites, advertisements and logos. From that point on he wanted to be creative like his mother, but the little boy still looked up to the powerful figure he conjured his father to be.
After graduating highschool with a simple Core 40, Mike enrolled in a college where he had a major in graphic design and a minor in English. He remained focused on his studies and never joined a fraternity. In the midst of his junior year, Mike started going out with a girl in her senior year. They continued their relationship until she graduated, after which she broke up with him.
After graduating himself, Mike started out as a student teacher in New York. After a few months of working under a teacher, he moved outside of the city and taught in a suburban town as a English teacher and a graphic design teacher. After a proposition from a school in Japan, Mike packed his bags and moved there to pursue a career in teaching once again.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mike Caulfeild
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Mikey
Preferred Name: Mike

Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2