[OOC section]
In Game Name:

DestinyHunts

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Worker

How often do you log onto the server?: 3-5

Do you have discord? Yes i do have discord

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have a mic

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can ensure you that i will be on often

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do know

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school office manager works in the office of a school or school district, usually under the guidance of the principal. They are responsible for a majority of the clerical work in the school, including handling sensitive documents such as student records. They act as a liaison between the students, parents and principal.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, but i am always open to new things

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: : I roleplay everyday on the server i try to attend classes as I can and roleplay with different people everyday.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The school office manager works as the principal's and the school's secretary, making appointments and managing the principal's schedule. They also greet those who walk into the school office, answer phone calls, take messages and sort mail. School office managers may also be responsible for typing and sending out school documents. They are also usually the person who registers and releases students to school and maintains attendance records. The school office manager is generally also in charge of handling all employee relations, such as fielding complaints and maintaining employee attendance reports. They also may be responsible for putting in substitute requests when an employee calls out sick.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would politely ask them to stop and think about what they are doing and if they carry on I would tell them what the consequences would be. If they then carry I will have to punish them.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask him about the health and safety and ask him if there is another employee that would fit better with the job, if not I would do the job as requested.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I tell them about the consequences of their actions and if they carry on I would inform the Principle about the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Matt Hayes
Chosen Job: Office Worker

Motivation for Joining YHS: I enjoy roleplaying on the server and I think being an office worker will bring different roleplaying experiences, as I have never been one before. I want to help roleplay on the server grow and thought being an Office worker would bring new roleplaying experiences.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because I think with my experience I could handle the job well and help the make more roleplaying chances for the students and maybe even the teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread