mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Did your character come out how you wanted them to? Or could things have been different?

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
personally my character at some points i wasn't happy with how i was RP'ing him but now im happy with how he's come out :D

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Honestly nope, not at all how I expected my characters would come out especially with Sky, Barbatos, and Buer right now in roleplay. Those three were suppose to be my happy-go-lucky characters but somehow came out the opposite due to IC trauma LMAO-

Same with Morax, man was supposed to be super serious but came out being the embodiment of ':3', i love it so much tho.

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
with another character, i'm praying and hoping that he stays the way I want him to... if he doesn't.................................................

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Most of my characters change as I roleplay them and end up different from expectations! Sometimes I have points where I really want to change certain things they’ve done, but it’s character development and I think that’s cool enough for the character. A major example with this is Karl, who originally was meant to be a total sweetheart (albeit nerdy and awkward as hell), has turned into a really popular (and assholish at times) person! He still has his good moments, obviously, and is quite silly to roleplay as. As someone else stated something similar about their character, he’s literally the embodiment of “>:3”

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
p
Honestly nope, not at all how I expected my characters would come out especially with Sky, Barbatos, and Buer right now in roleplay. Those three were suppose to be my happy-go-lucky characters but somehow came out the opposite due to IC trauma LMAO-

Same with Morax, man was supposed to be super serious but came out being the embodiment of ':3', i love it so much tho.
pfft my character kuro was supposed to be all serious too but now he’s a 5’2 itty bitty :3 guy at 38 or however old he is now i can’t remember

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Alan Jackson evolved from just a Garage Mechanic high schooler, to an organized criminal organization lead, to a conflicted man with a conflicting past and present, and now his final form, an older family man with lots of wisdom and knowledge to spare others with.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Alan Jackson evolved from just a Garage Mechanic high schooler, to an organized criminal organization lead, to a conflicted man with a conflicting past and present, and now his final form, an older family man with lots of wisdom and knowledge to spare others with.
remember the podcast idea?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Nope no way shape or form. Hanae was meant to be happy sunshine n daisies cop - And she was for a long time - But IC trauma and events has turned her into a insane criminal whose most likely gonna be broken out of prison!

But with Sophia, she was meant to be quiet and cautious and easily scared but because she fell into the jock and in the past gangRP crowd she is extremely loud obnoxious, confident and traumatized!

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Honestly. Annabell Sturm was created at 2am, with not much lore behind her because I was sure she was going to die after 2 weeks. So a lot of what happened to her character was go with the flow. She's very much different than I expected her to be, but she's honestly iconic.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
absolitely not but i love them

they all just end up super standoffish wnd bitter and people keep asking if theyre autistic and julien got diagnosed and i didnt even intend that and he got blinded like an L

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
When I first started rping as JoJo which was back during 2021, I wanted him to have a major arc which ended him just being a Faculty member.
But hey, I met wonderful and nice people during my time as a Highschool Teacher and Professor (2021-2022).

For my shadow (Terios) character (A humanized sonic character, yes I was that guy), The way I roleplayed with him and 'ending' him in a good way is good, as he has a partner now and is now creating chaos (joke) in florida

As for sans and PAPYRUS, I liked it, nothing major just them goof balls making friends (mostly papyrus) but they are both in the north pole right now, probably snowdin get in because they are in the north pole, which has snow and now their stuck in snow, plus the name reference from the game, ok imma stop

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
happy-go-lucky characters but somehow came out the opposite due to IC trauma

This exact thing happened with Hae-ryung and originally I was dabbling in crime, but I didn’t expect it to go the betrayal route. Now, I never really meant for it to go this way, but unfortunately it did…

I’ll be real, I created Hae after an incident involving a misunderstanding which made me hide in the shadows for a long time until I had decided to take skin-making into my own hands and create a character who I didn’t really think would have much development.

Oh, but she definitely did, in a terrible way!

So now, I’ve fully acknowledged the path I want to take with her, and the path she herself wishes to take, and although the consequences of death are inevitable for Hae, I want her to die after she has completed everything she needed to do, and she dies in honor.

It’s kind of sad in a way, watching my own ‘child’ grow into an insane and twisted criminal, but she still has good intentions in her heart and forever will.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
This exact thing happened with Hae-ryung and originally I was dabbling in crime, but I didn’t expect it to go the betrayal route. Now, I never really meant for it to go this way, but unfortunately it did…

I’ll be real, I created Hae after an incident involving a misunderstanding which made me hide in the shadows for a long time until I had decided to take skin-making into my own hands and create a character who I didn’t really think would have much development.

Oh, but she definitely did, in a terrible way!

So now, I’ve fully acknowledged the path I want to take with her, and the path she herself wishes to take, and although the consequences of death are inevitable for Hae, I want her to die after she has completed everything she needed to do, and she dies in honor.

It’s kind of sad in a way, watching my own ‘child’ grow into an insane and twisted criminal, but she still has good intentions in her heart and forever will.
Me with Karl
BUT ALSO HAE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES ILHSM

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Planning an outcome to a character removes the fun and mystery in playing them. I give all my characters base personalities traits and see where life takes them

windswake

Level 24
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
I'm going to focus on my current most developed character: Naomi Inoue! He was originally going to be this anxious, quiet, curious psychiatrist who only wanted to help, and longed to be in the hospital at all times. Looking back, he was like that during his residency, but as soon as he got that official status, he's been nothing but a menace who leaves that place whenever he can. His vibes went from anxious baby to absolutely done with life in the span of about a month, and he's only getting worse!

Things could've been different if I wasn't as active, or I didn't put myself out there, but I'm honestly so happy with how he is at the moment. For now, I'm just letting life breeze past him. Whatever happens will happen, and he'll react accordingly. Currently he's in his love-sick + advice arc, which I didn't plan at all, but it's really fun!

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
All my characters have been given a base and backstory and sent off to work on themselves at random!

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
I met wonderful and nice people during my time as a Highschool Teacher and Professor (2021-2022).
hehe :3
It’s kind of sad in a way, watching my own ‘child’ grow into an insane and twisted criminal
nah fr tho :( i can relate to that so badly because sky was suppose to be me, but due to like, her lore with hanazono clan and akihito, shes just a traumatized yakuza lead now as an adult

Users who are viewing this thread