mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Different Textured Phones As Customs

Demurity

Level 35
IGN: demurity
DATE: April 26, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'm unsure if this is a thing or not, however, because I haven't seen it in-game, I'm going to assume that it isn't. I think it would be really cool to allow people to order custom textured flip phones as custom items. Essentially just the same mechanics as the already added flip phones, but different style or texture- for example, perhaps a pastel pink model with a sakura background, or a dark red flip phone with golden accents. Overall this would add to player individualism and opportunities for shops to have their own signature types, etc. So- to summarize, ordering custom textured flip phones (with the same flip phone mechanics/plugin) should be a thing if it isn't already. Thanks!

zxxo

Level 107
I wouldn't mind a more superior looking phone, we need a new upgrade eventually..- It's 2020 yet we're still seizing flip phones that look like they came out in the early 2000's. Supposedly the plugin itself can be placed on the new model in an simplistic manner.

Xangaji

Level 78
I wouldn't mind a more superior looking phone, we need a new upgrade eventually..- It's 2020 yet we're still seizing flip phones that look like they came out in the early 2000's. Supposedly the plugin itself can be placed on the new model in an simplistic manner.
Yeah like a Samsung or an iPhone renamed to a jPhone, seeing as they are more popular in japan.

RoseRP

Level 46
I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what to rate this.
While it does seem a good idea, this has been tried over and over in the past to happen, but I do agree with the one's above that that we should have a new updated phone. Though the flip-phones are nice in there own way too!

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this.

- We will most likely be adding more modernised phones in the future anyway.​

Users who are viewing this thread