DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
DilfRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Bastard#3851
(In case the name gets censored due to naughty words, here’s a screenshot)

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2 / (currently) GMT+3
(different time zones are due to daylight saving time)

Describe your activity on the server:
At the moment I’m active usually 3+ hours a day, sometimes up to 6+ hours and I’m able to get on basically every day unless I have other plans for a day. I will likely not be offline for more than 1 or 2 consecutive days. For school I only have 4 exams to do at the moment so I have plenty of free time between studying to play.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I have not, and I plan to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker is much like a janitor, but has duties other than just cleaning up school grounds. The responsibilities of a caretaker include sweeping the grounds of the school as well as picking up trash, and overall keeping the environment clean and safe for students and faculty alike. Caretakers would also assist students and faculty in many ways, were it to help a student find their way to a classroom or to the nurse’s office, or helping other faculty members with whatever they may need help with. And of course, like other members of the faculty, a caretaker must make sure students are following school rules and regulations, staying on school grounds and behaving appropriately. As the name suggests, a caretaker’s job, in short, is to take care of the school and its occupants.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My first time properly roleplaying was on SRP, I can’t tell what prompted me to look up minecraft roleplay servers but I was immediately interested when I joined for the first time in the summer of 2021. I honestly wasn't entirely serious about roleplay at first, but I didn't mess around either, as I've never been warned for failRP or such. The only warnings I've gotten have been for language in ooc and using emoticons if I recall correctly. I’ve only had about a year of roleplay experience but I’d say I’ve learned quickly, I’ve dabbled in GangRP (and figured out it’s not for me) but mostly my roleplay experience is in casual studentRP with friends and strangers alike.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Finnish Language Application (Denied)
Finnish Language Application (Accepted)
Russian Language Application (Accepted)
JSL Language Application (Accepted)

I also had an accepted Italian Language Application, but I couldn’t find it on my profile.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(applying with) DilfRP - Grade 10
(main account) DeyeetMe - College B

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Alejandro would truthfully be taken aback by the student’s language, but he would quickly collect himself and inform the student that the language they were using was not appropriate and will not be tolerated. He would give the student a chance to stop their behavior, but were they to continue berating him, Alejandro would give the student a curt, verbal warning to let them know that continuing such behavior will lead to detention. For the duration of the situation Alejandro would have a calm and open expression, as his goal is to try to calm the student down instead of agitating them more. If the situation were to continue further, Alejandro would give the student detention and inform other faculty members of the issue over radio in case the student refused to listen to him.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As soon as Alejandro notices students having a physical fight, he would hurry up to them and, raising his voice, command the students to break up the fight. If the students aren’t off each other within a few seconds Alejandro would step in, pulling the students apart in whatever way he figures is the safest for everyone involved. He would check both students for potential injuries while keeping them at a safe distance from each other, radioing another faculty member if he deems he can’t safely detain the situation and in case a student needed medical attention, Alejandro would call for a nurse over the radio. While making sure the students are not injured, Alejandro would lecture them about fighting on school grounds as it is not allowed, though he would also do his best to understand the reason for their fight. Were either of the students seemingly on edge, he would make sure to try to separate them further, checking up on not only their physical but mental wellbeing. If the students seemed dismissive of his warnings or if the situation seemed like something more than just a fist fight, Alejandro would contact SLT so they could assess the situation and give appropriate help and punishments as needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Alejandro would, above all else, be concerned for the employee. He would carefully approach them, asking if they’re okay and trying to understand the reason for their behavior. Depending on the danger of their actions, he would either attempt to get the employee to stop or contact other faculty members over radio for assistance. He would make sure to keep his sight on the employee, trying to persuade them to stop whatever they're doing while keeping his distance, trying not to potentially put himself in unnecessary danger. Whether he manages to get the employee to stop on his own or another faculty member arrives to assist, with the situation under control, Alejandro would make sure the employee understood the danger of their actions and how negligent their behavior was, having the possibility of endangering themselves or other people. He would inform the employee that if he ever saw that kind of behavior from them again, he would not hesitate to contact SLT immediately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While Alejandro wasn’t the biggest fan of small talk, he enjoyed socializing with his fellow faculty members. If anyone was available and interested in conversing, he would chat with them for a little while with his signature calm smile and gentle tone. Above all else though, Alejandro enjoys a hot cup of coffee. After greeting any colleagues, Alejandro would grab his coffee and move to a quiet spot, preferably near a window so he could take a moment to appreciate the nature around the school as he unwinds from his duties and prepares himself to work hard after break as well.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
With his broom resting against his hip, Alejandro would wipe his forehead, proudly looking over his handiwork. He had just finished sweeping off most of the dust and grime near the front gates. In the warm glow of the sun, he would roll his sleeves back up with a huff and a smile on his face, looking around for the next spot to sweep. A few things struck his eye, mainly some students throwing their trash right on the floor after finishing the candy they were eating, as well as students hanging around at the football court kicking dust around amongst their friends. Seeing students having fun never failed to pull the corners of his mouth into a relaxed smile as he made a mental note to clean those messes up as well, making sure to let a few students outside of the gates know they need to stay on school grounds. With a bright smile and only a few more minutes on the clock until break, Alejandro would make a few rounds around the school, taking note of anything he needed to take care of after his break.

/me Standing in front of the massive windows in the third floor hallway, Alejandro took a quick glance at the glass to determine how dirty it was. Of course, that didn't effect his work, as he would wash each window with the same amount of care and delicacy as the other, he was just curious to see how the clarity of the window changed after his treatment. Dipping the window washer in the bucket once, twice, and then gently scraping off the dripping water on the side of the bucket Alejandro would sweep over the window once to cover it in the soapy water. Having done this time and time again, his skillful hand made sure no spot was left uncleaned. As the thin layer of water started dripping down the window as well as drying up, Alejandro dropped the washer into the bucket, grabbing a rag and a squeegee and, starting from the top, he would wipe the water off the window, from right to left and then quickly down to avoid streaks on the glass, collecting the grimy water that flows down the glass with the towel he’s holding at the bottom of the window. After every wipe of the squeegee he would of course use the rag to wipe off water from it as well, and finally he would use the rag to wipe off any excess water from the frame of the window. Alejandro would admire the view through the crystal clear glass, gazing at the trees as well as the few students he could see running about before rolling his bucket along, moving over to the next window to wash.

/me The unmistakable sound of fighting could not escape Alejandro's ears as he carried the last pile of notebooks a teacher had requested of him to the classroom. Retracing his steps and following the sounds of commotion, Alejandro finds himself looking at two students, seemingly in a verbal fight with each other. As is typical of a school setting, a ring of students, some of whom were trying to incite a fist fight, had gathered around to observe the situation. Hoping to calm the situation before it gets physical, Alejandro tries to persuade the students to stop fighting while shimmying between the commotion and onlookers to make some space. The disappointed wails of the audience get tuned out in Alejandro's ears as he tries to listen , both students starting to speak over each other, trying to explain to Alejandro how the other one was at fault. While he could catch some of their words, Alejandro knew he would need to take his time to calmly assess both sides of the story. With a deep breath he would ask the students to stop talking, asking them to follow him to a more secluded area to let them explain the situation one at a time. With a calm voice, Alejandro would try to let the students know that their behavior was not appropriate without agitating them more, and reminding them that if anyone or anything was bothering them, Alejandro or any other faculty member was there to help. Hoping to resolve the situation without needing to hand out detention, Alejandro sat the students down at a bench and let them explain the situation from their own point of view, one at a time.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Alejandro Enrique

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Enrique

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Catholic

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Master’s degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Business
Finance

Minors:
Business ****ytics
Economics

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

Barcelona, Spain. A boy was born to two wealthy parents. Alejandro, meaning 'defender of mankind', was the name given to the boy. Enrique, meaning 'home ruler', was the father's surname, which also became the child's surname. Life in a villa near Costa Brava was easy for Alejandro, having no responsibilities or expectations he was allowed to do as he wished. He ran through the large, empty halls of the villa, climbing on furniture and giving a headache to the family's maid. Since he was never allowed to leave the house on his own, the maid was the only person he was able to play with as his parents were always busy with responsibilities he didn't understand.

When Alejandro turned seven, his father informed him that he would start going to school. Alejandro was ecstatic, imagining all the friends he could make at school and the world outside their house he'd barely seen. His dreams were quickly crushed, however, because on his first day of school his father introduced him to his new teacher, who would stay at their home to teach Alejandro. Feeling betrayed, Alejandro would throw tantrums for days on end, but he would quickly realize the reality of the situation: nobody in the house paid enough attention to really care. Even the maid, who Alejandro considered a good friend due to the games they used to play and her quite literally teaching Alejandro to read, was so exhausted of her work and the low pay she received that she decided to resign soon after Alejandro started getting homeschooled.

Years passed, and on his 18th birthday Alejandro’s father told him about his plans to make him his successor. Logically, the thing keeping their family rich was the family business, with Alejandro next in line to inherit it. Having been secluded and controlled his whole life, Alejandro had grown stoic, which is why he did not resist when his father signed him up to a prestigious school to study business. As the school was rather far from their villa, his father figured the best course of action would be to rent an apartment near the school for Alejandro to live in. It took Alejandro until the day he moved to realize that he would be living on his own, without needing to stay in the house all the time since his parents weren’t there to police him.

While Alejandro wasn’t terribly interested in studying business, he excelled in his studies due to his new-found curiosity. He would spend hours after school at the library, reading all kinds of books they didn’t have at their villa. He considered changing his studies to something that actually interested him, but he realized he doesn’t even know what interested him. The only thing he was sure of, however, was that he would excel at his studies, graduate, and then run away to see the world, to experience everything he hadn’t had the chance to see yet. His determination helped him graduate early, and with just a note sent to their villa and a hefty amount of money he’d saved up from allowance from his father, Alejandro bought tickets to fly to the furthest place he could think of: Japan.

Life in Japan wasn’t what Alejandro thought it would be. Well, it was, which meant that life in Japan was extremely difficult. He didn’t speak a word of japanese, he didn’t speak a word of English, and quite honestly neither did most of the japanese people he came across, he had basically no real world experience, the kind of experience one would typically have and need to be able to live on their own. Somehow, he survived. He found a dirt cheap apartment with rent so low he could live years with just the money he’d saved up. And live he did. Free from his parents’ control, Alejandro was able to do anything. He read every kind of book he could get his hands on, he went on meaningless walks across the small town of Karakura, taking in the scenery and people. He spent a whopping 18 years like this, doing seemingly menial things in an attempt to take back the years he had lost cramped up in the villa.

Alejandro was not stupid, he knew his money would run out eventually. He was, however, not very experienced in the real world, which made it difficult for him to find work and housing. A grimy, run-down apartment might not be the ideal choice for many, but Alejandro found it endearing after having lived in fancy villas and expensive apartments his whole life. His next task: finding work so he could continue to pay rent. He wasn’t sure what to do with a business degree and zero work experience, but he decided to try his luck at the local school: Karakura Highschool and College. A school seemed like the ideal place to work, and even if he wasn’t qualified to teach, he figured he could get a job as a janitor at the very least. And so, with new-found determination for a new life, Alejandro set his sights on getting employed at the school to further his goals of learning more about the world.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to experience new things. Since I’ve never worked in a school environment before, I figured I could start with a position where I can help people, and stuff like cleaning is easy and relaxing for me. I believe I could also learn a lot from other employees at the school by helping out, since I truthfully don't have much experience in a work environment. Karakura High school seemed like the perfect choice, as it’s close to my place of residence, and to be honest, watching all those high school and college kids run around made me want to experience what it’s like to work in such an environment.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
In my honest opinion, I’m a great choice for a caretaker as my physique is rather fit and I believe that’s a good quality to have, since many of the duties of a caretaker require good stamina or strength, such as cleaning and carrying heavy equipment. Additionally I’m very keen on learning new things, which means I will work hard to improve myself and learn from others. As I understand, a caretaker's duties include helping other faculty members, which is something I'd love to do since it means I can do something to promote the growth and learning of students, even from the role of a janitor. I can promise that, if I am to be accepted, there will absolutely not be a lack of dedication to the job from me.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread