players online

Dimi's Police Application

Dimi_

Level 25
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ImDimi

Previous bans:
I'm a returning player, and I was staff before I had left so I have no recorded bans for the past year, but I did have some bans from before. I looked up one of my last applications and found this, so these were my bans:
(All of these bans are mostly on 2018-2019)
I got banned when I first joined for not knowing the rules, as I failed to FightRP, I got banned later on for refusing to hand a weapon as I thought that I was right, I got about a month ago for minge stealing a car, even though it wasn’t locked, I got banned also for AvoidingRP, as I had a thought that I was right, I didn’t check the screenshot that I took, I just thought that I was right, and I was in a hurry in real life, so I just logged off with my thought about me being right, I tried to redo the situation, but the other parts had different time zones, so we couldn’t redo it, and I just got banned for 3 days, I also got permanently banned twice for bypassing, I just didn’t know I was banned on my main account, and I logged in with the alternate one. I have had a brief read through all of the rules, including the new ones and I'm not planning on breaking any.

Describe your activity on the server:
I was extremely inactive on my last days of being a police officer and that was why I got demoted, but that was for two specific reasons. My computer had broken down and I had very important exams. As I said I have recently came back and I'm planning on being on SRP most of the day, even during online classes. This quarantine will help have me in the server as much as I can, and even if it ends I will still be as active as I can. For example, yesterday I logged on for about 3 to 5 hours.

Which timezone are you in?
My current timezone is GMT, but it doesn't matter seeing as I can be on at night time as well.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is ImDimi#9977

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do, and I am very active in calls.

List your current and past applications:
I have some very old applications, and I shall state them in the following text:

College Application (Denied)
Greek Application (Accepted)
Italian Application (Accepted)
Blocky Mart Application (Accepted)
Teacher Application (Accepted)
Police Application (Denied)
Staff Application (Denied)
College Professor Application (Accepted)
Police Application (Accepted)
Staff Application (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
Being a police officer has always been something I've looked up to, and even if I had made it once, being left out was a really bad feeling and I had been thinking about it the whole time I've been away. I have been accepted into many roles within SchoolRP, but this role is the one I enjoyed the most with people I felt like family with, and felt welcomed, I would really want to feel that again when enforcing the law. I am applying with the motivation of helping the current officers enforce the law around Karakura, and being as active as possible to make a spot for myself again within the Karakura Police Department. Ensuring citizen security is a very hard and important job, but I am sure I can overcome whatever comes my way if I was to be accepted. I am applying to be a better officer than the one I was once, active and serious about his work. I hope you will welcome me back as well.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I had a thorough read through the Japanese laws now, as I did when I joined at first.

What are the Police ranks?
In the main division, comes the Commissioner as the highest rank, then comes the captain, second-highest rank, responsible for cadet tests, managing lower ranks, and there's the Head lieutenant, Vice-head lieutenant, and Lieutenant, the rank that gets a Glock, and then there's sergeant, and corporal, the ranks mostly responsible for cadet training, then patrol officer which is technically the first official rank, then the cadets that have to take a test in order to finalize their training.
As for the Investigator division, there's the Head-Investigator, the Investigator, and then the Trainee Investigator. Investigators are there for investigating crime scenes and basically being detectives, they also perform normal police duties.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know a fair amount of information concerning the Karakura Police Department, if not everything. But the basic thing a new applier would know is that police enforce laws and do their best to the crime rate as low as possible. For the ones working at the front desk, they tend to assist people that are wanting to file in a report, bail or visit someone, or just gain information on a certain person to see if they're in jail. They also perform patrols to ensure that the state of the town is stable, with no crimes happening. And they answer phone calls which come from the Karakura citizens, reporting an ongoing crime for example. Surely a lot of stuff changed while I was gone, but I'm sure I can catch up.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It's only logical to have Police in SchoolRP seeing as GangRP exists. If Police weren't there, then the town would be a mess with crimes and logging off before the timer runs out, just like what happened when the police were inactive for a while. Police are also important to make sure students are attending classes and are on school grounds on school hours and enforce some basic rules like driving rules and such. Besides, the players on SchoolRP are increasing by the minute, and more people will turn to GangRP, so Police need to be there to control the situation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do, and if I was to be accepted, I'd do my best to stay away from whatever's going to get me demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, that's the reason why I'm applying. I know I can be 100% dedicated and that's what I'm planning to do upon me joining. I plan to be a much better person, an officer that performs his duties punctually and properly, and is seriously wanting to keep his job because he loves what he does.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, and I don't mind that because if I'm online and need training I will certainly be there.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I'm totally fine with that. During training, I know that that is needed to make sure a person is going to obey your orders and commands, and follow what you're training them for.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Travis Grady is six feet, three, weighs about 220LBS. He is a black male, with a straight posture and a muscular build. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. He always wears a necklace. He's pretty athletic due to all the training he had received when he first joined. He has small eyes that he mostly hides with sunglasses, even during nighttime.

What he's like on and off the job?
He can be a whole different person between the two. Off the job, he's mostly chill and he's nice, but he rarely goes off duty. As for the on-duty part, he can very harsh when dealing with either citizens or lower ranks, but that was when he was a lieutenant.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has respect for everyone, rarely befriends a co-worker, but he's nice to everyone when there's no work, excluding training, But when it comes to his job, he'd do anything to perform his task correctly and properly, of course, everything that falls within the law.

BACKSTORY
Travis started studying law enforcement due to every police movie he's watched, he looked up to the police as idols, and he wanted to be a part of them so badly. He succeeded college and was closer to his goal, and when he got accepted as a cadet, he passed his test the first time. Travis was so happy, he met his wife for the first time in the Karakura Police Department, her name was Vivianna and they loved each other so much. A few months later they had gotten their first child, Alessa, she was black as well, and she had blue eyes just like her mother. Everything was going so well until the arguments started. They even argued for no reason sometimes. But then Vivianna got her second child. They had to argue about the child's name until Vivianna took both the children and ran to her brother's house. That was when she decided to get a divorce. The child was finally called Romeo, and Travis just had to deal with it. He went through a small phase of depression the first two weeks of the divorce, but then he got over it. He was fine with both his children and his ex-wife. He managed to overcome his emotions and treat her as a normal co-worker at the station. Travis got promoted to Vice-Head Lieutenant and was so happy. He bought a new house right in front of the station and managed to get Romeo and Alessa to live with him, and shortly after that, his ex-wife accepted to live there too, just for the children. Travis was doing so well until he found out he had Leukemia. He had to sacrifice his job at the station in order to get treated, and it took 4 months to get rid of the cancer. He is now awaiting a response for his new Police Application.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Travis Grady

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Grady

Given Name(s):
Gravy, Officer Grady.

Preferred Name:
Travis

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
American

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years.

Working Experience:
20 years in the KPD

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Law enforcement and public safety

Native Languages:
English, Italian

Other Languages:
Greek

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread