mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied dinos art teacher application

d1no622

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: King_dino622

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes it is dino#5355

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your timezone?: BST (English)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I believe this makes sense and is totally fair.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on from 3-9:30pm BST sometimes later

Do you have any previous bans?: yes 1 for failrp and I was so sorry about it and promised to never do it again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (idk how to make links on Mac I have searched it and no help so here are the apps I have done)

LIBRARY-PENDING
RECEPTINAST-PENDING
SERVICE DOG-DENIED
DOG-ACCEPTED
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation is that I have recently seen some days teachers aren't online and there's no classes people get annoyed and it has been one of my dreams to teach a class I am aware it can be hard but im willing to try!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: teacher logs are very important as it shows If a teacher has been inactive or how many lessons the have done in a month to see how much money they can get.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: You would firstly have to ask the vice-principal or principal for permission and there would have to be at least 3-4 teachers online so you can have supervision on all the children,Then you would have to decide when and where the field trip will take place once you have done everything you are done, Also there is only 1 field trip a month depending on when you join the KHS.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Make sure all students are doing what they should be and make sure they understand the Given task.

2. Be polite and respectful to all teachers, your peers, and staff members.

3. Teachers are to use grammar and punctuation and do not capitalize each word.

4. Play safe, Be careful of others around you. Don't play recklessly.

5. All students must be doing their work and if not I will notify you and you will come up to my desk to talk.

6. Be strict about the usage of any toys, phones, Gameboy,s and many others in the classroom.

7. Students are to listen to the instructions given to them.

8. Come prepared for class and ready to work hard!

9. Come to class in proper clothing and footwear

10. All students must try to the best of their ability. you'd want to see your students succeed and exceed their expectations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a lot of experience in Roleplay as I have played on SchoolRP for 1 year and 7 months now I understand every type and all the rules if it.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD means head of department, which means you control that department, Say you are head of maths you would control lessons mostly and would help the teachers with what the children are going to be learning first.

- QT: QT means qualified teacher, This is a teacher that is qualified for the lesson they teach as they know all about it and know what happens in all lessons bu do not have the same perms as HD,

- NQT: NQT means not qualified teacher, Which is when your application just got accepted and your new n the job it also means you have to listen a lot more for when your doing teacher training lessons.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. I believe I see most teachers when there off duty just walking around and not necerserelly helping pupils they try to put some fun in there life. Different teachers have the own unique way of teaching and different styles, The art teacher is quite laid back I believe and they just try to make it fun, They mostly teach on 3-4th period because that's when students just want to leave so they put fun into there last lesson of the day, Maths teachers can be quite strict with the Roleplay I have had with them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are very important as its a SchoolRP server without teachers it wouldn't be SchoolRP, Teachers are very helpful and can even teach you stuff you didn't know that can help you in the near future, I believe they open many opportunities that we need to respect and they teach us manners and a lot more other things overall they are basically the most important role.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: 'must could have will have' is the school planning system

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Kumi's plan is to open a wider future for her students making sure every single one has the accurate knowledge and up to standards behaviour she wishes to be a support beam through there teenage years and wishes to not spoon feed them knowledge as sometimes you have to let them learn, Kumi has different feedback on different students depending what they need and how they can improve it she has a heart that can make any student happy within seconds she is a kind women and loves children sometimes she will go to a students house to paint with them anything that makes them happy, Kumi has a strict side to any bisbehaving student gets 3 warning if you break all of them its a detention, Sometimes its a straight detention depending on how naughty they have been.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
kumi would scan the room as she saw them marching over with her arms crossed she slowly put her right hand on her hip as she said 'BOYS/GIRLS what is going on what is this behaviour can you explain what is going on and if you don't stop it will be a straight detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: kumi would stand up and realise no one is listening she would put her finger on her lips waiting for them to copy if they chose not to she would speak with a sharp voice saying 'everyone be quiet please if you want a boring lesson then carry on if you want a fun lesson then I would stop right now'

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: kumi would sit in an empty seat starting to have a chat with the person next to her about the children and work,

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me kumi would pick up a white chork as she picked It up out of the plastic basket, She would start to draw a detailed picture of abstract art that she wanted the children to critique with there own words she would start to swipe it across the bored for some shading as she slowly bent down and dropped the white chork back into the plastic basket
/me she would lift up some spare papers as she counted them putting them in piles of 2 each, when she finally had 30 pieces of paper lined up in stacks of 2 her finger ws bleeding a little, she would have got a paper cut she slowly put down the piles of paper as she reached out to her draw and grabbed the closest plaster she stuck it on her finger gibbing the papers again she would table by table hand them out so each pupil got 2 pieces of paper.
/me she would be sat in her chair looking around to see what the pupils have drawn, a really good peace of art shivered in her eye so she got up and walked over to the pupil, whilst she was walking there she was glancing at the work and saw some more work, when she got the pupils work she put her thumbs up as in it was a good job.
/me kumi would spot an empty seat that she saw a student sitting in a minute ago as he scanned the class room and saw the pupil wasn't there she walked over to the corner storage room and paired through to see nothing there as she turned back she had a shock and saw the student on her chair

Backstory
Kumi was born in 1992, California, She was a very independent and clever child that kept to her self she usually would play alone and not open up ever. Kumi was the sort of layed back child that didn't need much to make her happy she would play on tire swings and at the park for hours her parents would think nothing of it and leave her be, She also loved animals and especially insects, Each one would get its own name and sometimes her parents would give her some cloth to make homes for the insects, Kumi was a lovely and funny girl when she was happy not many kids liked her as she was different but her love for helping people was so big. Kumi was actually a pro at helping people the smallest things to the biggest things she could help anyone at any time as she was so layed back and only needed people's smiles to make her happy.

Kumi was 6 when she started school she didn't make any friends until 2nd grade where she met a new girl that had just moved into town they liked insects and animals! Soon they had playdates and were best friends even there parents became great friends life was great for kumi at that moment anyway no one bothered to bully kumi or her friend because there was nothing to bully about them and mostly everyone liked them as they were helpful to everyone, But kumis life went downhill when her mother was shot in a shooting her dad was always at work so kumi had to stay home on the weekends and on week days she would walk herself to school.

Kumi was 13 when she moved to Japan leaving her best friend behind she had foster parents for a while but soon got old enough to take care of herself at 18 she was a very clever young lady never getting in trouble and doing her homework everyday, When she turned 20 she decided she was going to be a teacher and teach pupils about art she had just learnt that she was very good at art so would paint a new drawing everyday. When she was 28 there were job interviews for teaching she immediately applied for them and got a position in the test! A few days after the test results came through and she got the job!

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Kumi Taysho
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Kumi
Preferred Name: miss Taysho

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): #
Working Experience (# of years): #4

Academic Degree: photography
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): drawing
Minors: English

Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: not yet
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
The use of multiple fonts in this application made it difficult to read, remember that you can edit your application at any point before it's marked and that the format calls for only your questions to be bolded.
- There's currently only one spot open for Art teacher, you also asked a few times about when applications would be marked which indicated to me that you hadn't properly read through the information pinned to this forum.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread