mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied dinos librarian application

d1no622

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: King_dino622

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): dino#5355

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Yes once for fairlrp I promise I will never do it again

What is your timezone?: BST [I live in England]

Describe your activity on the server: I usually chill out at apartments and play volleyball I am on every day for 2-9 hours, Usually my char will be hanging out with her friends and reading books.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I totally understand and agree its only fair

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Kumi is applying for the wonderful libabrian, The librarian is a helpful person that has the power of finding a students best book that they can get, There main power is that they can isituatte the right book to the right person with just a couple of lines form the student they already know. Libraians are also a big part in our Roleplay as they are educational and dedicated to the job they do many people think being a librarian is easy well its truly not.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played SchoolRP for over a year now and would like a change, I have lots of experience as I play quite a few servers that are Roleplay but none shon like this one. Ever since I got my pc I had loved Roleplay, my first server was this one it was calming and I loved it so much! Roleplay is definitely my favourite type of server as I have so much experience with it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(im sorry im not to sure how to put links on here on Mac I will show the apps I have done though im. really sorry)

Service dog-DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My char is currently in grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: /me kumi would take a deep breath in ''hello, we do not swear in the library or any place in school if you are to carry on I will give you a detention''

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: /me she got up from her desk and walked out to see what was going on /yell excuse me? ''this is not how we behave in school grounds are we clear?''
"I would like to see both of you in detention after school if late there will be further consequences are we clear?''

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: /me she would go straight to the principals office as she knocked '' Hello I would like to say something immedtaley!' 'miss [name] seems to be doing something very innopriate would you mind to go sort it out she is on 3rd floor left thanks!'

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? /me kumi would sit down in an empty char sipping her cup of tea. 'How has your day been then?' 'thats great to hear!'
'oh im sorry to hear that would you need a hug?' 'So what are you thinking of doing after school has ended?' 'cool!'

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Kumi would enter the quiet and empty library she would loo around seeing one person so she crept to her office as she slowly went to get a book she realised she needed to clean up as some books were clambered all over the floor her face would now have an angry face slowly she walked over giving a little wave to the other person one by one she dusted the books off and put them back on the shelf one by one without making a sound she would put her hand in the air moving her fingers in her palm back and forth so the student knew he needed to come to her.
/me She would see a awfully sad student she would walk over with her head tilted and a chilled out face expression soon when she reached the table the student was crying on she would lift he leg over and sit on it sideways so she was facing the upset student, she wouldn't touch her but just get out a book from her ham bag and hand it to the student hopefully cheering them up
/me She would walk in the staff room with a jolly face expression sitting down on a chair as she picked up her tea and had a slow sip of it quickly spitting it back into her cup as it was cold she didn't make a fuss of it and got a napkin to quickly wipe her mouth.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Kumi Taysho
Age (Minimum age is 25): 27
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): miss

Academic Degree:
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): N/A
Minors: Kumi doesn't have any minors except from she can be a bit bossy at times

Backstory

Kumi was a poor girl born in 1995 she would love the guitar and was very independent young lady with a kind and stubborn attitude she loved to read books and her dream job when she was older was to be a librarian. She was just 8 when he parents were shot in a shooting so she had ti live with her grand parents they were kind people but getting older by the day soon when she was 12 he grandmother had passed away from old age the broke her Kumi was still on an adventure though to be a librarian. When kumi started Highschool she was bullied for having this dream but she wasn't to convinced they were even going to have a job so she just ignored them which made them stop as they weren't getting any attention or reaction from her, Kumi met a kind librarian that taught her much about the art f reading they were very good friends that one day she read that they were hiring librarians so she decided to go for it! Kumi was nervous for the big day but she didn't give up, She kept trying until the big day came she felt sick she was so scared but guess what! She made it she had really persevered and tried her hardest.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation is that I have recently saw the librarian role and thought it was cool I use to want to be a janitor but I thought librarian was sick every time I see KHS staff it makes me think ill be one of those one day!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): My irl mom works in a library.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted because I would never go inactive once and even if I did I would totally understand that if I got demoted from it. I also think I should be accepted because I love books and would want a part in the library, If I don't get accepted that is ok its all about trying anyway! I feel so special to even be trying for this job

Extra

I am also very expercined with books as my mom works at a library she makes me Read 3 times a day.

Additional notes about your application: I will always be on between 4-9pm BST sometimes earlier
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Please wait for a response on your first application instead of re-applying immediately. If you want your previous application disregarded, in future please edit the thread title or application to say: "DELETE"

Users who are viewing this thread