mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

disconnection glitch/error

lucah

Level 0
basically when connecting to schoolrp (already in the hub), it says 'loading terrain...' then 'disconnected'

is the disconnection glitch a server issue? thats all i can think it is- i can hardly ever get online (it only really works when I use 1.8.9 with no texture pack, which is not fun lol) im normally on 1.13.2 optifine, however it's only let me on schoolrp twice now. every other time it doesn't let me on.
ive seen other people fixing this by doing things like restarting their laptop, restarting minecraft, changing their version, etc but nothing seems to work for me. i can get onto other servers just fine, even this server (fantasyrp works), but schoolrp never works
when will this be fixed?

pashy

Level 183
I'd say to mentioned this issue in the discord #help channel because you can get a faster response. You can also find a staff offering to spawn you which was a solution to many others.

I don't know myself of any solution but I dropped my suggestion to help you

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
First try connecting using 1.13.2 (With & Without Optifine), if that doesn't work here's a couple more solutions to try:
  • Try clearing your serverresourcepacks folder (found in your .minecraft).
  • Turn your render distance down (below 8).
  • Disable your resourcepack via the multiplayer menu, then try to connect.
  • Try various different vanilla (no mods) versions above & below 1.13.2 (1.9-1.16).
  • Have a staff member attempt to send you to spawn when loading in.
If none of these solutions work, you can try contacting us via discord in the #help channel [CLICK HERE]

Users who are viewing this thread