Denied DisgracedAngel Lore app

DisgracedAngel

Level 14
DisgracedEarth
DisgracedEarth
Omega+
IGN:
DisgracedAngel

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
DisgracedAngel#4668

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?
I do have a microphone and I can speak through discord

Your time zone and current country of residence:
Est, United States

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:
None

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
I am aware I can be removed from the community team at any time

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
The only thing that would obstruct my progress is if I ever go on vacation and take a break from SRP for a bit as whenever I take a break from something whatever progress I've made goes down a lot. If anything would slow down my progress its next year when I'm taking extra advanced classes so I will just have less time on SRP but that is the only issue I would have

What makes you passionate about writing?:
Something that makes me passionate about writing is that I've always had lousy handwriting so my teachers could never read it but I would always try to make a great story even if nobody could understand it so I've always wanted to try to be a writer my girlfriend is also a writer just not for SRP so I would like to be like her somewhat and I've always just wanted to try to write something as I like to think I have good writing ideas usually

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I have a little bit of experience as I wrote lore for a Minecraft survival server a while back but I don't have much memory of it creative writing is something I think I'm pretty good at as I've written 9 characters on SRP and rather long descriptions for each of them but other than those that all my writing experience which is why I would love to be a lore writer for this server to help get more experience in that.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:
The definition of lore to me is the background of whatever is happening for example the town of Karakura has a lot of lore but it can also be what's currently happening such as a lore event. I think that lore is the story whether it's the past or present I think lore is important to any server that wants to be popular or stay active as well without the lore team Karakura wouldn't be Karakura because the lore of Karakura is amazing and every event is great.
Summarize a character conflict, roleplay conflict, or event that you experienced (server-wide, personal, etcetera- there is no bar for how ‘interesting’ or ‘impactful’ it is). Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

Katie and Shu were in the forest by apartment complex L just looking at secrets when Shu takes Katie away to a private area and acts like he is about to attack her but instead says "Joking" Katie felt safe after that so she let him carry her away when he takes her to a small cave area she wasn't expecting anything so she just continued to sit on him when all the sudden he throws her at the wall causing her head to hit against it Katie lets out a gasp in surprise still allowing it not wanting to hurt anyone else even if it means she has to get hurt herself, Shu, on the other hand, was not afraid to hurt her as he grabbed a rock from the wall and bashes her head in with it causing her vision to go blurry like the last time she lets it happened not wanting to hurt him as she thought he was a friend. He then not wanting to knock her out yet wanting her to suffer in his crazed state he causes her to fall onto her stomach by forcing her to by this point she was completely paralyzed in fear not knowing what to do in this situation. He then kicks her back causing more pain as her ribs break slowly he continues doing that for a while before finally deciding to end it knocking her out with another rock as he sits there and calls the police on.. himself by this point Katie was out cold as this was all happening then Shu hangs up the phone deciding he should take her to the hospital despite him being the one who hurt her finally by the time they get to the hospital she woke up having no memory of what happened from how hard he hit her head causing her to have a slight amount of memory loss so she had no idea he did it. The doctors fix her bones but not being able to fix her brain damage she leaves the hospital with him eventually going to a friend's apartment with him after her friend saw him running with her so she explained that she had no idea what was happening. By this point, Jane a friend of Katie suspected Shu of what had happened but had no reason to accuse him other than him being with Katie for a bit he was just a 16 year old what could he have possibly done to Katie? Shu on the other hand was still hiding his true personality from Katie as when she first met him he called himself John Lewis so while Jane knew his real name was Shu Katie believe wholeheartedly that his name was John Lewis causing confusion in the apartment ending up with Jane yelling at Shu to explain what happened as he was refusing to tell her what happened after the chaos of the night Katie was tired and called her sister Emelia to come pick her up and bring her home because she was still in pain from the head hitting and the ribs breaking. As they got home Shu followed but he didn't do anything, just talked to Emelia about his. Mayo obsession by this point Katie was completely zoned out not caring about what they were doing so she went to sleep in her bed. Ending the night.

Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

This story is about the spirits that are told to be in the Karakura forest not based on a true story
Katie and her sister Emelia were bored one night so they decided to take a trip into the forest after Emelia heard something about the spirits of the Karakura forest neither of them really believed it so they went into the forest staying at the cabin deciding nothing bad would ever happen to them so for fun Emelia invited the rest of the rest of their sisters and the one brother. While they were doing this neither of them saw the eyes in the darkness watching them as she was sitting by the campfire as Emelia was calling the sisters. Finally, after an hour of waiting for the sisters and brother to arrive, they finally showed up. Emelia, Katie, Angela, Winter, Marcus, and Faye are all sitting by the campfire telling stories making fun of the people that said ghosts were real and existed in this forest when all the sudden Marcus the smart one thought he heard a noise so he told everyone to stay there and he was going to see what it was. Finally, after a while, he came back saying it was nothing. While Marcus was investigating what he didn't realize was the spirit with those red eyes again following him it almost seemed as if they didn't ever notice it. Behind the red eye, one was one with.. blue eyes? What the one with red eyes didn't know was that the one with blue eyes was protecting the other people by hiding the one with red eyes. Marcus came back and they just kept talking oblivious to everyone around them with multiple spirits with different colored eyes and masks watching them when finally one of the ones with red eyes broke into the camp out of the protection the ones with blue eyes kept up. Scaring all of them they went separate ways, each person going a different direction. This was when complete chaos broke loose with all of the blue eyes protection weakening allowing the ones with red eyes to break from the protection chasing each person. First, we start with Marcus he was smart and remembered the path out of the forest however he was stopped by one with blue eyes telling him that it wasn't safe to leave the forest however he didn't listen and kept running he was always known as the smart one because that one with blue eyes wasn't really one with blue eyes it was one with red eyes that had changed their eye color to blue to trick the humans. Next, we go to Katie who didn't remember the path at all as she had a terrible memory however she ended up running into Emelia and together they ran further into the forest to never be seen again. Finally, we go to Winter, Faye, and Angela these 3 ended up together very quickly with the most spirits chasing them these 3 weren't in the best situation as Winter had no legs from a previous accident, and Faye and Angela weren't the best of friends slowly they ran into a dead end with Faye carrying Winter. Some people that night say they heard the screams from all the sisters that night and some even say the spirits look like them but to this day there is no proof of that as nobody that enters that forest and decides to stay the night ever survives. The story of the sisters, whether fact or fiction, is always a scary story at night.

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
We suggest you practice your sentence structure and diction. Ensure you do not write run-on sentences and have revised your writing several times before submitting it.​

Users who are viewing this thread