Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

IGN:
Mxxkie

DATE:12/22/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Wouldn’t a dispatcher role be kind of cool? Sorry this is my first like- suggestion or feedback, but I think it’s an interesting concept. All too often do I see ems or kpd do a little back and forth while answering calls. It’s not crippling, but I think it might be a slight inconvenience that could be solved with a dispatcher role. The dispatcher would answer the calls then assign them accordingly. This is just a rough draft- an idea I’m putting out there. It’d be interesting to hear what you all have to say or suggest. If this is just a plain dumb idea that’s fine too, can’t wait to hear back!

funerals_

Level 21
This is an interesting idea, however I find it unnecessary. Yes, EMS and KPD both go back and forth quite a bit, but the server is SchoolRP, not CityRP. A dispatcher role would take extra training - if anything the role itself could be boring (all you would do is answer 110 calls). If the map were to be bigger or had a larger playerbase, then the possibility of a dispatcher role could be better.

qbigail

Level 77
I’m not sure how this would work, because part of the excitement of being an officer is answering calls yourself! Also, what happens if there are no dispatchers online? Or, rarely- but no officers? What will happen then? Personally, I think the calls system works well itself already. However, that’s just my opinion on this topic.

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
Understood, yeah this is just a sort of rough draft. I guess this could be better used in maybe the new map if it becomes bigger? Plus, we could just have the role, but if no ones on it could go to the officers or ems as usual. Personally I'd love to have that role and just sit around and answer calls/direct ems or officers accordingly. Either way, thanks for the feedback! It's constructive instead of just flat out denial or acceptance and that's all I can really ask for.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
This is an interesting idea, however I find it unnecessary. Yes, EMS and KPD both go back and forth quite a bit, but the server is SchoolRP, not CityRP. A dispatcher role would take extra training - if anything the role itself could be boring (all you would do is answer 110 calls). If the map were to be bigger or had a larger playerbase, then the possibility of a dispatcher role could be better.
This is a interesting idea but perhaps not needed in this server just yet at least. Seriously though people, stop with the it’s not CityRP it’s SchoolRP, like bro you legit have homes, Police, Hospital all that. Now I understand it’s not CityRP but that doesn’t mean you can’t certain roles on server such as dispatcher etc. like I get the TownHall idea being scratched cause not a CityRP but like seriously this is a role within one of the pre existing rankings and you call it out for this not being CityRP? Sorry that’s all on my rant, have a nice day y’all much love!

qbigail

Level 77
This is a interesting idea but perhaps not needed in this server just yet at least. Seriously though people, stop with the it’s not CityRP it’s SchoolRP, like bro you legit have homes, Police, Hospital all that. Now I understand it’s not CityRP but that doesn’t mean you can’t certain roles on server such as dispatcher etc. like I get the TownHall idea being scratched cause not a CityRP but like seriously this is a role within one of the pre existing rankings and you call it out for this not being CityRP? Sorry that’s all on my rant, have a nice day y’all much love!
Healthcare and Policing services are VERY necessary. Without them, the school would suffer. Think about it, there isn’t going to be a town without a hospital or a police department. It’s very necessary- so yeah, it isn’t CityRP, simply just a functioning school with supporting departments.

Users who are viewing this thread