Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

ItsMelody

What is your Discord username?
itsmelody18

Describe your activity on the server:
As I'm online on the server everyday I would describe it very greatly! I love playing SRP, and yeah I'm kinda addicted

What is your timezone?:
GMT +1 (France!!)

List your current and past applications:
Here it is!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/you-made-me-do-this-french-application-yes-again-yes.64639/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-3th-try.64383/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-application-dutch-french-1-9-23.64293/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-dutch-language-application-itsmelody.64176/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I started roleplaying in May of this year (2023). I learned a lot in that period and I'm a very good roleplayer. At combat, I do suck a little bit, but that's not needed for the job. Overall, I would call myself a good roleplayer, and other players also love to roleplay with me!!

What is your motivation for applying?
Melody wants to help people since that's her character!! She wants to help people as long as it's within her reach, and she tries whatever she can to help the world and make it a little better!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
As a doctor, you help people with physical injuries. Doctors can also supervise recovery sessions (RecoveryRP). Psychiatrists give therapy sessions, but I didn't study for Psychiatrists! :3

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge and understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, and I will be!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that you're supposed to follow your training. Click for more info. It's common! ITS LIKE!! DUHH

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Melody Toki-Finster

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female
She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
France

Character’s Marital Status:
In Relationship (Unmarried)

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese (standard)
French
Italian

Backstory (100+ Words)
Melody Tekos was born in a France place called Coucy, in the year 2005. Her father left five days after her birth. Her mother had much trouble raising Melody as a single mother. She couldn’t afford her school bills. The worst part is, that when Melody was three years old, breast cancer was detected in her body. Her mother tried her best to get enough money to pay the hospital bills but couldn’t afford them. After a kind and rich male gave her money when she was begging on the streets, she could finally afford to get Melody healed. The treatment went well and the cancer disappeared out of Melody’s body. When Melody was five years old her mother passed away, which led Melody to be homeless, since her godparents died a year prior. As a result, she was put in a youth shelter. In there Melody got Educated and they treated her in a way that it looked like she had a normal life. It was after an advertisement about Karakura High was in the shelter she changed. She wanted to go to Karakura to study. The shelter put her in another shelter, located in a city near Karakura. There, Melody would learn Japanese and Italian. She would have to stay at the shelter until her age was twelve when she would finally be allowed into the school. She enjoyed the school but she was homeless again, so she had to live in the Sewers. She discovered a kind of basement and it looked like a fight club. She met someone who was also homeless and slept at the fight club often, because it was abandoned, and she invited Melody to sleep there as well. After a few years, Melody found an 18-year-old girl, named Maddie Cohen-Aruna, who would adopt her (not legally). She would make a best friend, named May Toki. May convinced her to change her last name to hers. So did Melody. That is how Melody Toki was born. A few years go by, and Maddie Cohen-Aruna dies in a plane accident. Melody, obviously upset about this goes to Maddie’s sister, Miya Cohen. There she explains her sadness. But Miya says that except for Melody, no one misses her, and that Maddie was a real bitch. Melody, wanting to honour her illegal adoptive mother went to the town hall, asking how much a Gravestone costs. “1 million yen” the governor exclaimed. Melody was sad about it and met a boy named Mesmer J. Osiris. She fell in love with him and he wanted to marry her, but the law exclaimed they aren’t allowed to do that until they are twenty years old. After a while Mesmer started a gang, which Melody hated, so she dumped him and went on the search for someone else. She found a boy named Hatsudo. Hatsudo was very kind to her and liked her very much. She met a girl named Dragon Bones and a boy named Arkhan Yuzaki. Dragon was being bullied by Franca Corella. After a while Melody found her friend Dragon knocked out in a locker, as she rushed with her to the Nurses Office, she was stopped and Franca stole Dragon from her to bully her even more. Melody got chased after she snitched them to a teacher. Melody didn't go to school the days after what happened. She went to school on Wednesday, but she changed her mind when someone tried beating her up the same afternoon. Melody is a girl who has a strong personality, and she loves helping people.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Paediatrics

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
None, She will require training.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

No.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Melody Toki-Finster is a girl wich most times wears black clothes, but she wouldn't describe herself as a 'Goth'. Melody is friendly towards strangers and her friends. She loves to work and has a dedication to her work so that her job goes smoothly. Melody is unique because every time any of her applications for whatever she wants to do, she stands up every time, and goes on with her life and dreams

How does your character act on and off duty?
When on duty she will act professional and dedicated while also being friendly towards patients, when off-duty however, she will just try to make fun with her friends or co-workers

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
This fairly depends on her mood! When she is sad I'd recommend leaving her alone, but when she's happy she would love to have some co-workers around!

What plans does your character have for the future?
When not being accepted as a doctor, she wants to go to college. When she is an adult she wants to buy a bigger house for her and her boyfriend to go live in. She wishes to adopt children when she is allowed to.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Melody is seen as a friendly and cute female and people would see the clear dedication in her acting. Melody thinks of herself as a normal girl, just trying to follow her dreams.

Hola, ItsMelody here! Glad you made it to the bottom! I of course hope to be accepted, but I won't be sad or mad about it when I get denied, there are always more dreams! I'm very dedicated to just any job on SRP.

But overall; thank you for reading, and I hope to be working in the hospital soon! Cya!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread