Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Miamorchito
AngyUser (Account applying)

What is your Discord username?

nicolin

Describe your activity on the server:

I mainly play with my Lawyer character, Working and filling my quota, meeting with clients, etc., and my College and 12th grader: Hanging out with friends, helping out people, and trying not to get arrested. I usually spend 3-6 hours a day, but I can definitely play for longer. Being in college has definitely not helped me with my activities. However, I still find myself with a lot of free time. Here is a chart of my time during college.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
14:00 - 24:00
14:00 - 17:00 | 19:00 - 24:00
14:00 - 02:00
10:00 - 02:00
10:00 - 24:00

My time varies depending on whether I'm in college or not. During vacations, I'm available almost all the time but tend to travel to different countries. Still, I am more than willing to adapt to each person during this time as there's not much for me to do but play games.

What is your timezone?:

Central Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

Lawyer Application Accepted
Doctor Application Denied
BMD Application Denied
French Language Application Accepted
Italian Language Application Accepted
Third Language Authorization Application Accepted

Korean Language Application Accepted

List your current roles on the server:

[Lawyer] Ji K. Kaizen
[College] Michele A. Bendetti
[12th Grade] Pierre Laurent
[11th Grade] Carlo F. Bendetti

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

Before SRP, I already had some experience in roleplay. I started with this genre in 2019 with Arma 3, one of the games that I accidentally joined, but I was glad I did. From that point onwards, I joined more communities: Unturned, Ground Branch, Project Zomboid, FiveM, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, you name it. Before 2019, I was a big strategy and action player (reflected on my +1,000 hours in Hearts of Iron 4 and CSGO), but roleplay has definitely become my number one pick when it comes to choosing games. Below is my chronological experience with roleplay since 2019:

Before COVID was a thing, I was more concerned with my friends and traveling, so roleplay wasn't a genre that I experienced as profoundly as I would have liked. However, during this time, I felt like I wanted something new in terms of games. I was always into action and strategy games and usually interchanged them whenever I felt burnt from playing one of those. This time, I felt burned by playing both of them, a feeling that I had never experienced, so it was time for me to find another game that maybe had something new to bring. I bought Arma 3 as a birthday gift from my parents, and I first started playing the single-player game, as I usually did with every game (Not recommended. The key bind is a mess). Then, as any teenager would do, I started wandering and joining random servers in the game. Some of them were the usual kill-run-die type of deal, but after a while, I joined one server that felt different. It was slow, with a lot of talking (and finally, no insulting your team) and strategy. It was like a mix of my favorite genres but with the addition of realism in the middle. I felt like the players there built someone that had a life apart from the game, a real character. I quickly fell in love with the way they played and got involved with the server. I got introduced to the people there, who helped me get used to this new experience and taught me a lot of things. I spent most of my days playing Arma 3 after that, as well as I talked about this genre to my school peers (who unironically told me I was a weirdo and I should get a life); soon after that (again. . .), they joined me, and we started playing more roleplay servers in other games like Unturned, but Arma 3 kept being my goto.

. . . . .

I continued with Arma 3. By this time, I was already in love with the roleplay community, and I wanted to perfect the way I played. I talked with the people on the server for help, and before I knew it. I was assigned to the squad with the most amount of roleplay experience, the medic squad. I hated medicine, and I wasn't even interested in pills and bendaids. . . But the one thing I was interested in was how the roleplay was. Sure, I didn't love it, but the constant pressure not to commit a mistake cause the player may die was real for me, and I absolutely LOVED it. They taught me a lot of medical terms, the use of pills and injections, how to operate, and most importantly, how to act in certain situations. I became the leader's right hand for that sake (Not because I was good, but because he was assigned to teach me). I also joined the pilot squad as backup, which was less roleplay but still extremely fun for me. In mid-2020, after playing with my friends in Garry's Mod, I once again started wandering on servers and found another roleplay server that caught my attention. It was a Star Wars roleplay game that, fairly enough, wasn't the same as Arma 3 in terms of realism, but they brought another perspective of roleplay I was ignoring: ItemRP and actioning.

. . . . .

By 2021. I decided to leave Arma 3 and get more involved with other games. It was a good run. I achieved so much on that server, but it was time for me to move on to other games. I started playing FiveM with some of my friends, and for the first month of 2021, I felt like there wasn't much to do in that roleplay. Mainly because my friends didn't know much about that concept and didn't know what to do. After that, I once again wondered and found a server where I could start performing as a hospital worker again, just because I felt that I had a little more experience than being an officer or a criminal, paths that were also available in the game. It started well. I was trained and learned the codes, and they trained me with detailRP and /me, /it, /environment, etc. It was great for a while, and I spent many months just playing in FiveM. Unfortunately, the server shut down 2 months after that, so I decided to hop into another one. Next up was CriminalRP, where I did kinda well -for the most part, I guess.- And then became an officer for the remainder of the year. It was a lot of fun until I ultimately left because I was starting college.

. . . . .

As I said, I started college during this time. So, there wasn't much for me to do for the first 6 months. During vacation, however, I decided to give Garry's Mod another chance while I tried to find another game that also had roleplay in it. Garry's Mod was different from most roleplay experiences, mainly because in the server I was almost everything was textRP and itemRP; I kinda liked it for the most part since I joined the medics of that server, so once again, I found myself in a position I felt comfortable with. The guys on that server treated me well and helped me with the language (It wasn't an English-speaking server). I grew fond of that, and in a few months, I was promoted to a higher-up position. I left again when I started College since the game was just too demanding for me, both in having to do hours of training and theoretical practice with the other medics, which was too much for me. Hopefully, I kept some of those friends and continued talking up to this day. I also found out that Minecraft, a game that I casually played from time to time, had roleplay servers. I felt kind of skeptical at the beginning, considering Minecraft's servers are usually fast-paced, but I gave it a shot either way, starting my story in SRP.

. . . . .

During 2023, I gave SRP a pause and decided to become a casual player for the first 6 months. I was going through a lot of things OOCly, and there wasn't much time to re-organize my schedule. Plus, I wasn't doing much in SRP, so I let it rest there for the remainder of the year. I went back with some of my friends and started playing some other games like Project Zomboid, which was a casual zombie apocalypse game. It didn't require much of my time, and it was still in the roleplaying genre (I was in a server as well). Once everyone got into college, however, I once again found myself with nothing to do. Which is when I decided to rejoin SRP with a new character, a new life, a new everything (Most of my SRP friends were gone either way, so that character was kinda dead anyway). I got into CrimeRP, a thing that I was traumatized by because there was the chance of my character dying, which I wasn't that fond of. I spent my time there for the rest of the year and committed to GangRP and SRP overall.

. . . . .

In 2024, I decided to take a step forward and get even more involved in SRP. I applied for BMD, Psychiatrist, and Lawyer positions. I wanted to get more experience, and this could definitely expand it. I continued playing with my character in GangRP and the other one as a lawyer in the government, with the addition of three new characters, each one with a dedicated backstory, friends, and personality. I tried to make them all unique in their own way, sometimes making them as opposite as possible to see how far I could adapt in roleplay, which is definitely something that helped me. And we find ourselves in the present, applying for the hospital faction and trying to see if I can get back to the roleplay I once started with.

. . . . .

What is your motivation for applying?

One of the main reasons I want to apply for the hospital faction is that throughout my roleplay experience, medicine and being a medic have been almost the central point of my roleplay. Plus, it is the one I feel more comfortable doing. Since my beginnings in this genre, all I did (or at least a great part of that) was focus on building a supportive role, someone that was in charge of attending to the needy and treating the people, which ended up being related to doctors and that sort of stuff. I grew fond of it and kept it close to me up to this day. In addition to that, I want to get even more involved in SRP; the government faction has proved to be a challenge to me, which I love to have; the people there are nice, and I hope to find that in the hospital faction. Plus, I want to learn about how EMS performs its procedures, how it treats people, and that sort of stuff. And finally, there's a special reason why I think this motivates me, and it's because I'm bringing a character that has been sitting in the background of my main characters, and I feel like bringing it would make their roleplay 10 times better, and that character is Angela. Of course, she's not the main motivation, but I'm excited to see her in the SRP universe, back with her children.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

When it comes to SRP, I have a basic understanding of roles within the Hospital Faction. I understand the function of Doctors, Psychiatrists, Paramedics, and fairly new veterinarians. I also know the basics of each rank within the faction, but I would like to expand my knowledge of the roles they have. From what I understand, EMS is divided into two big categories: the Doctor branch and the Psychiatrist branch, with the addition of the Paramedic and Veterinarian certification. Each department has its own Clinical Lead, with two supervisors in charge of it. The Hospital Director and Clinical Manager take care of the Hospital faction overall, including both branches. Below is what I know about the roles in the Hospital faction:

Doctors
Doctors in the faction are the ones in charge of check-ups, attending urgent and non-urgent necessities, taking care of the patient, handing prescriptions if necessary, and sometimes helping with surgeries.
. . . . .

Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are the ones that take care of the mental side of the patient. They are in charge of diagnosing and treating mental disorders and traumas or helping with the mental stability of the patient. A slower pace but unique in its own way.
. . . . .

Paramedics
The role of Paramedic is offered once the residency exams are completed, and it's added to the duty. They take care of immediate help whenever aid is needed, also working close with KPD in that sense. Paramedics work in a fast-paced environment since they are the first responders.
. . . . .

Veterinarians
The second role that the Hospital offers once the residency exams are completed is the Veterinarian role. Veterinarians are in charge of attending to and dealing with all sorts of animals in Karakura and providing veterinarian help to domestic and wild animals.
. . . . .

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes. I acknowledge that I will need to attend training while being online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Angela Bendetti

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female (She/Her)

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:

Bachelor's Degree in Biology

Doctor of Medicine Degree

Character’s Nationality:

Italian

Character’s Marital Status:

Widowed

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese - Default

Italian

Character Backstory:
Born in Trabia, a small town located on the outside of Palermo, Italy. Angela Baggio was the only child of a wealthy family. She was well-known in her school as a beautiful and caring girl, always there for her friends. Her father, Carlo Baggio, taught her manners and how to be a well-behaved person, and her mother, Maria Baggio, raised her to become an independent lady. She always wanted Angela not to rely on a husband, unlike what she was taught when she was little. Her childhood was full of peace and serenity from the locals, who referred to Angela as a little angel. At the age of 16, she started dating a young man from Bari called Antonio Bendetti, who quickly fell in love and started dating. Her parents, as protective as they could be, always rejected Antonio, as he was not in the same economic status as them. Nevertheless, Angela and Antonio continued seeing each other despite Angela's parent's refusal. She graduated top of her class at the age of 17, not soon after her father and some other aristocratic family were trying to get Angela to date one of their sons. However, her mother, Maria, thought otherwise. Being a former Nurse of the Nursing Sisters in Sicily, Maria encouraged young Angela to pursue a College Degree, something that was frowned upon at the time. However, little Angela, proud of the stories her mother and grandmother used to tell her about the war, and considering that if she doesn't follow her advice, she may be marrying the person she doesn't love, enrolled at her local College in Trabia, where she studied Biology.

Unfortunately for her, Antonio was moving out from Trabia due to an escalating conflict. She had to choose whether to leave her family and move in with Antonio or leave the person she had fallen in love with. Discussions were raised in her home whenever she mentioned the name Antonio; his father didn't want her daughter to marry a broken man who had no name in Sicily, especially since he used to be a thief when he was younger. It was clear to her at that time that she continued to pursue her degree and let Antonio go. This, consequently, affected her relationship with her family, especially her dad, who she saw as a wise figure at the time. She couldn't comprehend why he was so skeptical of a person who, at the time, had treated them so nicely and had been so sincere with them. This issue escalated once Angela realized she was pregnant, aggravating his relationship with his father to the point of being told that she would not continue her academic aspirations and become a housekeeper. Her mother, on the other hand, thought otherwise; even though Maria agreed with his father in regard to the irresponsible behavior of being a single mother, she didn't want Angela to stop her degree, so after a long discussion with her husband, Angela was able to continue her studies while they raised her child. Three years went by, and Angela, now 20 years old, graduated from College and got her bachelor's degree in Biology. She now had two options: Either stay in Trabia and find a job to sustain his child, or apply for a Medical Degree. Her parents, understanding that her situation wasn't the best, recommended that she stay with them and focus on her child while looking for a job. However, Angela had other plans in mind. Antonio, now settled in a small town near Trabia, wrote to her about his situation and, realizing he was now a father, proposed to Angela that they come to live together and raise their child. He wasn't that broke teenager that Angela once met, but a wealthy person with a well-paying occupation. After telling her parents about this news, they immediately became skeptical about Antonio -A man who didn't have anything now becomes rich is not a common thing, and considering he could be lying, there was no way for her to leave her now 3-year-old child to take that gamble- they commanded Angela to stay in Trabia and find a job.

Angela and her parent's relationship was now fractured; not being able to see the man he loved -The father of her child- wasn't a thing that she would let go of. She took Andrea with her and fled her family to Caltaginore, a town Southeast of her parents. She was devastated to leave them, especially after all they did for her, helping her with her child and her mother fighting for her to get her degree to become independent, but it was worth it. Once there, she met Antonio once again. They started dating, and not soon after, they got married. During that time, Angela continued her academic career and pursued her MD, aiming for a residency in Dermatology; however, as the months went by, she decided to change to a residency that her mother took when she was involved in -Emergency Medicine. She married Antonio a year later. The new couple quickly established themselves in town, and Angela became one of the few female nurses in Caltaginore who was working at the local hospital. A year after that, she gave birth to a little boy called Michele, Angela's second child. However, as Angela was now in her second year of college, she received the news that her father died due to a cardiac arrest. She once again met with her mother, and they reunited and decided to live together in their new home in Caltaginore. Angela, now a hard-working woman, full of confidence and proud to let her mother see the kind of woman she has become, motivated herself to become a full-time doctor, as Antonio and her counted on Maria to raise both of their children. As the years went by, Angela had her third child, Carlo. With her husband now assuming a position as the higher-up of his work, Angela was able to finish her MD comfortably and finally work as a Doctor in the Caltaginore hospital. But life had other plans for her: Her mother, a now elderly woman, died in peace while sleeping. Angela now had to take care of the three kids, and with Antonio having to travel constantly, her dreams of becoming a doctor had to hold -Her children were now her main concern.

For the next 10 years, Angela worked as a housewife and a mother, helping Andrea, Michele, and Carlo with whatever they needed. She sometimes needed to make Andrea take care of his younger brothers as she was too focused on providing the groceries and other supplies, but at the end of the day, it was still worth the pain as she saw the three of them become more mature and grow up with time. On Andrea's 17th birthday, both Angela and Antonio planned to move to Naples, as they had heard that Andrea wanted to apply for a college degree in the city. However, this was soon stopped once Antonio arrived at the house one day. They needed to move out to Rome, and there was little to explain. Without much to say, the couple moved once again, leaving the calm town to move to the fast-paced city of Rome. Angela often argued with Antonio about this decision. They now needed to look for Michele's and Carlo's new school in a small frame, not to add to Antonio's new job, which would probably pay less than the last one. However, Antonio always argued that there was a good reason why they moved, something that always kept Angela wondering. One day, while Angela sent Michele and Carlo for groceries while she was cooking, a group of robbers broke into the house, ending in Andrea's death due to a gunshot. Angela, looking at how one of her children died because of criminals, decided that Michele and Carlo should move to the city of Karakura, a small island near Tokyo, where they would continue their academic life while Angela and Antonio tried to manage their financial situation. As the months went by, Angela realized that her husband, the man she had loved for so many years, was part of a criminal organization and that he was running from them. It was not long after that conversation that they got assaulted again by the same criminals Antonio used to work with, ending with Antonio's life. Angela, now widowed and without a job, didn't have a choice but to move to that Japanese town where their children live, hoping to finally make her years of College pay off as she applied to be the new Doctor in Karakura Hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

"I am specializing in emergency medicine. Both my mother and my grandmother worked as Nurses during the war. I wanted to follow their steps and become a Doctor, and they always talked about how they were always there for the wounded and how they saved many lives. It was something that I wanted to do when I was a kid, and I grew up having them as my heroes. I'm not going to lie; I thought about Dermatology, but once I remembered my mother's story, I had a feeling that specializing in emergency medicine was going to be the right path for me. I want to be there and help the ones in need, just like my mother did."

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

"After medical school. I decided to focus on raising my three children. I simply didn't have time to pursue my medical career as I wish I would. Karakura Hospital would be my first medical residency."

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

"Before completing my Doctorate in Medicine, I worked in Caltaginore's Hospital. I was a receptionist at first, but I quickly got moved to become one of the nurses as they needed more personnel. I worked for some years while I was still studying for my degree. After completion, I was offered the position of resident doctor in the hospital, but unfortunately declined because I had to attend to my family."

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

"No. I focused on completing my bachelor's degree in biology and my doctorate in medicine. I didn't have much time for anything else."

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

An Italian woman, standing 5'3 ft. Angela would carry a slim body and smell of perfume. Her wavy blond hair would fall around her face, revealing her big blue eyes. She would have a happy expression whenever she was seen, trying to hide her smile as she greeted new people. She is a very social individual, always open to conversations, as well as having a caring attitude toward others; she always tries to see how people's day is and listens to them. She would be somewhat skeptical and scared of trying new things, especially if they present a risk. Things like escalating, witnessing a crime scene, or just walking near the Power Plant would be things that would freak out Angela, as she is both traumatized by her past and was never raised in a dangerous place, making crime and the concept of dying something that she would try to avoid at all cost.

How does your character act on and off duty?

On Duty

Angela would always try to be a professional individual and focus on her position. As she is a determined individual, she values hard work and discipline in her occupation, trying her best to perform as well as she possibly can while always having time to attend to new patients. She would also value experience and would try to learn from her more experienced peers. She would keep a serious approach to things but is always open to friendly chatter when there is nothing going on. Due to her personality and considering the stress of being a doctor, Angela might show signs of anxiety and feel overwhelmed if something goes wrong. However, she would keep her professionalism and let her emotions out once she was done with her work.
. . . . .

Off Duty

As a caring individual, Angela would be seen as an approachable individual by people. Always open for conversations and a good laugh. She would be open to talking with all kinds of people, young and old, as she is interested in expanding her circle, considering she is new to town and is adapting to the Japanese language and culture. She would try to keep herself out of trouble, mainly for the sake of her children, as they are her main concerns, and because she doesn't want to leave a bad impression on the rest of the people. She is a very emotional individual and always likes to talk about things with people.
. . . . .

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Angela would work well with both options; it would really depend on the situation and whether she would need assistance or not. However, as she is a social person, she would prefer to work with other people as she values cooperation in these types of positions. For her, coordination and communication are key in efficiently resolving an issue, and this is related to their field of work. Being a doctor requires a lot of communication and coordination from both peers and the patient in order to deliver a good and efficient outcome. Otherwise, problems may arise, and the situation might escalate into something less desirable for everyone. On the other hand, Angela doesn't mind working alone. She has shown to be a determined individual, and she is confident that even though she would prefer having a peer while she is working, this shouldn't be a burden for her as she is determined to deliver the best possible outcome to her client no matter the circumstances.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Angela would like to be reunited with her family once again. She would live as the mother of Michele and Carlo while working in Karakura Hospital. She would try to find a new circle of friends so she stays socially active, as well as find hobbies to keep her occupied while she is off duty. She would try to progress in the Hospital faction and try to earn a Paramedic certification once she is done with her residency exams, performing as a Paramedic Doctor. She would like to be there whenever needed, always wanting to perform well. For that, she would be practicing a lot in both theoretical and practical fields of medicine, wanting to become a more independent Doctor and a good partner for her peers whenever they need assistance.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 261
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread