mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Doctor App

Rainare

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: Rainare

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: I was banned when I first joined the server a long time ago for cosmetic abuse

What country are you from?: Ireland

Do you have Discord?: Yes, It is Nancy#2203

How long have you played the server for?: 59 days,17 hours and 30 minutes

List your current and past applications:
Korean App -Accepted
Jin App -Accepted
Russian App -Accepted
Italian App -Accepted
Janitor App -Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I think it would be a fun and amazing experience to work in the hospital as I haven't yet done much hospital RP on the server. It would be a new environment for me and a new way to expand my roleplay experience, as well as get to meet new people icly and see how they take care of the situations, helping me learn.

What do you know about medical practice?:
My aunt is a nurse at the local children's paediatrician in my town, and so I've learned about how to deal with sicknesses and how to give check-ups since she's taught me. I've also taken my Health and Wellness class already in school, and it's taught me a lot about how to give procedures if there's no hospital staff around, and I've learned about the body parts and medical terms for them. I have no desire to be a doctor in my future years, but I would still like to be apart of the hospital staff in SRP, to learn different careers and how to deal with them.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
-Code Red - Fire

-Code Blue - a medical emergency is occurring in the hospital.

- Code Black - Means Bomb Threat (Hopefully such thing never happens)

-Code Pink - is an Infant or Child Abduction

-Code Orange - Is a Hazardous material or spill incident

-Code Silver - Active Shooter (Pew Pew)

-Code Violet - Is Violent or combative individual

-Code Yellow - means Disaster

-Code Brown - means Severe weather

-Code White - is an Evacuation

-Code Green - means Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I was inactive I will be demoted I will try my best to stay active. I would normally be online on the weekends as that's when I have most of my free time.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware that each position have a minimum age limit

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Asami Yahontov would be very family-oriented as she is a mother of 5 children. Being a mother she knows how to manage on a short time and can take care of people well. She has minimal time. Asami makes minimal money and she still can have a fun time which means she can lighten the team during stressful situations and get them to work on situations where they need to be. She loves to take care of her children and is a very nice person in general.

What do they look like?
Asami Yahontov would be a pale Korean female standing at 5'1 and have light hazel eyes. She would have straight black hair and beautiful facial features, along with soft red lips. She'd have a fit figure and have a scent of Chanel Eau De Parfum.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Asami would have no physical or mental illnesses as of now.

What makes your character unique?
Asami Yahontov would be quite unique as she is a Satanic believer which not many people are but she is very nice and wouldn't hurt a soul! She would be quite confident in what she believes in and as her mother was a nurse she would know a lot about taking care of people. Asami is a great partner for teamwork and works best in groups but has to know and trust they have her back in everything she does. She'd be very proud of herself and in her work as she has a very good work ethic. When in college she always reach for her goals and put work before anything and will do the same with any work coming her way.

Asami would have been born on the 22nd of March 1994. She was born in Korea, Seoul and the city she lived in would have been quite busy. Asami's mother Ae-young would have been a nurse in Seoul and would help her mother with cooking and cleaning around the house as Asami father would have left her as a child. Asami's mother sometimes thought Asami some medical advice and that made Asami want to be just like her mother helping lives! She applied for a college in Russia and got in learning medicines and such. When Asami was in Russia she met a man in the towns called Andrei Yahontov, they kicked it off great, but what she didn't know was that Andrei was also satanic believes as Asami. She then went back to Korea when finished college and a few years later moved to Russia with her mother again. She moved in with Andrei as they know each other so well and were dating while in college.

In 20XX, The new generation of the Yahontov family lived among people in Moscow, Russia. Andrei Yahontov didn't enjoy the satan things going on in the household, so one day didn't attend to the daily sacrifices. They both got married, Asami Lee becoming Asami Yahontov, and them both having 5 kids, Kalina, Shin, Zhdan, Misha and Min-Kyu. They would have quick rituals without Andrei knowing until he figured out one day. His eyes were in disbelief as he tried banning it from their house, and saying that worshipping Satan was banned in the household. Andrei, later on, died from unknown causing without a body to be traced. The family still do not know what happened to this day. The 5 of them moved to Karakura, Japan to reset!

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Asami Yahontov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Asami
Preferred Name: Asami
Religious Denomination: Satanism
Marital Status: Widow
Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
3 years.
Working Experience: 4-5 weeks in Korea before moving to Karakura.
Academic Degree: She'd have a Bachelors degree in Medicine.
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Medicines
Minor(s): Psychology and Chemistry
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Russian​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread