Level 53
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN):
RebelZane1

What timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
I do have discord it is RebelZane#7448

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I tend to be online for about 8 hours on the weekend and around 5 on the weekdays, I tend to mostly play on my alt [RebelZane1] for a while and usually I tend to hang around my characters wife but that will most likely change if accepted and I've been playing on School Roleplay [Roleplay Hub] for about four years now I've seen the server turn into what it is today and I've been here for the ups and downs of the server. I've made a lot of friends on the server and sometimes people don't like me as much because I tend to get upset but that is very rare now it has calmed down a lot since 2018, but besides that I've had an amazing 4 years on this server and for all of you that stayed around for years thank you for being there.

Though I have become more active on my main [RebelZane] but if accepted I will spend more time on RebelZane1 that is required, I am also way more active then when I first posted this, I am now on for several hours a day.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I have two bans and no ongoing warnings I will go through them both by date starting from oldest to newest;
Bypassing an AFK kick, Im6 banned me
Duration: 1 hour
This occurred in 2018, I was on a trip to Florida during the time and I was gone for about a week and keep in mind I do not bring my laptop with me on trips, I got home and noticed my minecraft account password was changed which I changed that but when I tried logging onto another server that I will not name it said "Banned for 7 days for hacking" I knew the person who had hacked into my account had installed hacks and I didn't think much of it since it was on a server I don't play as much then a week later I went AFK for about 10 minutes to get ice cream and I came back to the ban but I remembered what led up to it I didn't know someone had installed hacks into my game and I said "AFK+" which is a hack and I was accused for hacking when really I don't know how to hack since then I make sure to explain what happened in my applications to ensure everyone understands what happened.

Asking for money to donate to the server, Loooper banned me
Duration: Permanent, appealed after 4 weeks
This occurred in January 2020 until February 2020, at the start before the ban I wasn't feeling good, I had a fever and just was really sick and my mother had it as well we were both really tired This was at the time when the virus was around but before any documented cases and people do get different symptoms of it for example blurred memory, tiredness, nausea, and sometimes lost of taste and smell no one ever gets the exact same thing with the same symptoms so I do actually believe me and my mother had it without even knowing but since then have both recovered and I am aware its not an excuse for my actions but rather what may have happened in the time of the ban.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Below are my accepted applications for my main RebelZane;
PE Teacher Application Accepted
Korean Application Accepted
Removed - Spanish Application Accepted
Removed - French Application Accepted
Italian Application Accepted
KPD Application Accepted
KPD Application Accepted
Ban Appeal Accepted

Staff Application Pending

Below are my denied applications for my main RebelZane;
KPD Application Denied
Staff Application Denied

I forgot the rest

Below are the accepted applications for my alt RebelZane_;
History Teacher Application Accepted
School Nurse Application Accepted
College Application Accepted
Italian Application Accepted
Student Council Application Accepted

Below are the denied application for my alt RebelZane_;
College Application
Denied

Below are the accepted applications for my other alt RebelZane1;

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
I am applying because my character is very kind hearted and I am trying a new leaf that I've never done before, I am also studying Medical in High school out of game and I feel it could benefit me to do this, I am also very knowledgeable on its own without the course in school if I ever have any difficult time with deciding something I look it up to make sure, though it is sometimes not the most reliable but it can definitely help a bit with what you can do and I will be there to help everyone on the medical team, I am usually also very much capable to help out someone who is suffering from anxiety, depression, etc as I've been in their shoes before and know how to properly handle the situation.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
a doctor tends to be the person that comes after the nurse to try to help out the patient, a doctor usually is able to shots, fix anything that doesn't need an Surgeon and if the patient does need the surgeon the doctor will usually hand over the surgery to the surgeon thats free since a doctor cannot really operate on a patient but usually they help the patient recover, or even help them with any other medical needs that the nurse or surgeon cannot do.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code blue - Indicates that a patient has gone into cardiac arrest meaning they are dying and the nurses and doctors will rush over and try to save the person from dying.

Code red - It means there is a fire around or somewhere inside the hospital everyone must help out to get the patients out as quickly as they can and get them to a safe spot outside of the hospital.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

Yes, I am usually not inactive for a while but I tend to go maybe 2 days without getting online because I am sometimes busy, don't feel like getting on or feeling sick and I will usually get back online whenever I can and if I go on a trip that is usually 5 days long I will be sure to notify everyone of the trip before hand.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head-Physician: this is the head of the hospital usually the owner and controls the roster and the hospital itself.

Clinical Manager: This typically helps with the controlling the hospital a long side the Head-Physician

Surgical Department: This the group of people that perform the surgeries within the hospital that the Nurse and Doctor cannot do.

Doctors Department: This group are the people that help after the nurse has evaluated the person and the doctor(s) goes to run tests thats needed if a surgery is not needed.

Nurses Department: This group typically evaluates the patient before the doctor comes or the surgeon and they cannot perform anything the doctor or surgeon would do.

Psychiatry Department: This group is typically used for someone that has mental issues and such, they will perform the needed task to help people and usually they handle the therapy part of the hospital.

I apologize if I got any of the descriptions wrong

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
He acts very caring, he is friendly on and off their shift, he typically looks out for everyone no matter if it is needed or not. He acts very polite on and off the shift as well, he tends to be well mannered and he tends to bow when greeting people, he also rarely gets angry only if someone does something seriously wrong that affects on how he can act and treat people.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
He tends to be there for people even when they didn't ask for him to do so, he usually tends to try to piece together things that to the normal person would be hard to do so with very little evidence, he is also a father and takes well care of his wife and kids the best he can and never gets mad at any of his kids or wife only if they affect him or others more than needed.

Describe your character’s appearance:
He would have black hair with a blue formal jacket on with a white shirt on under the jacket, he would have blue pants on with blue eyes that are contacts he would seem to be 5'7 and would seem to be Korean, he would have kind eyes and smell of Cologne.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
He does not have any.

Character Background
Jeong was born in Seoul, South Korea he was raised by his mom and dad in 1976 he would be a very playful child always curious about things in the world he always looked up to his dad who was a medical worker in Seoul and his mother who was a school teacher when Jeong was about 18 years old still living in South Korea he got a call from a family friend who said his mother got killed in a car crash so he set off to see what had happened and he talked to the officers on the scene and they allowed him to say goodbye from there on he started thinking with very little detail of something that happened it got to the point where his father had told his fellow co-workers about it and on his 21st birthday his dad, Jeong's friends and his dad's co-workers showed up to celebrate it his father was always a kind man always there for everyone as Jeong was. When Jeong turned 24 he decided to apply for a nursing college and earn his degree to be a doctor a few years passed and he was half way done as he did take some more courses than needed, he graduated college at age 30 soon after leaving college he met a girl named Ravenna whom he started dating a few months later after he had found out Ravenna was having a child and didn't want to leave her alone so he married her many months later and now the child is 14 years old and Jeong and Ravenna are still together though his parents are no longer alive but he knows they are happy with him.

Jeong also lived in America for a short period of time but decided he wasn't meant to live in America but rather somewhere over in Asia close to South Korea, he was in america for a few months at age 30 before he met Ravenna but met Ravenna when he came to Karakura to look at a house for sale, him and Ravenna have been together for a total of 24 years, they met in their 20s and a few years later they had their first child together.

Jeong and Ravenna had their first child at age 30, they are the same age as each other soon after they had adopted others into their family, he works long and hard to get what he needs for his family, Ravenna enjoys being with Jeong and so does his kids, he is also known to help people when in need and doesn't get easily mad at anything.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Jeong 'Hoon' B. I.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
N/A

Characters Preferred Name:
Hoon

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male