iwanttoscream
iwanttoscream
Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

-screamingfr

Previous bans:

-I had been banned once, over a year ago when I hadn’t been as familiar with all of the server rules, but I have not been banned again since.
Ban appeal. | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?:

-I have been playing SRP for a little over a year now, during that time I had been a librarian for exactly a year on my main account, and before I quit. Along with my main, I have two other accounts, my grade 10 account, as well as a grade 8 account, which is the account I am currently using to try and apply with. I have quite a lot of free time on my hands, especially after quitting the employee faction, so most days I am online for what could probably be considered an unreasonable amount of time, that being at least ten hours normally. Although it should also be noted that I am often not available on Sundays until after 8pm EST.

Which timezone are you in?:

-EST.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

-seph.#0001

Do you have a microphone?:

-Yes.

List your current and past applications:

-Greek application, denied: Language Application | SchoolRP
Greek application, accepted: Language application | SchoolRP
Librarian application, accepted: Accepted - Librarian Application. | SchoolRP
German application, accepted: Language application. | SchoolRP
Russian application, accepted: Language application. | SchoolRP
JSL application, accepted: JSL Language App. | SchoolRP
Greek application, accepted: Greek Application. | SchoolRP
Russian application, accepted: russian app | SchoolRP
Governor application, denied: Denied - Governor | screamingandcry's Application | SchoolRP

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

-I personally am quite a big fan of things like detailrp, I do my best to be able to take any chance to be able to partake in it, even if it is not for anything important like a character simply waking up. And although that could likely be seen as obnoxious by quite a few people, I personally enjoy it. Aside from things related to SRP itself, I have been doing semi-literate and literate text roleplays for quite a few years now where most of my writing consists of two to three paragraphs, and sometimes even more depending on the situation. Along with that, when it comes to writing in general, I do my best to be as detailed as I can so that things are not left out, and that can sometimes be seen when I do detailrp as well.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

-As of lately, I have been spending a lot more time in the hospital on SRP than I have in the past, and during this time I have obviously been able to witness a variety of different situations from all the people that come in. Because of the fact that I have been able to see the variety of situations that hospital staff have to deal with, as well as be able to interact with the hospital staff more in general, it has caused me to become a lot more interested in EMS as a whole. This interest has lately turned into me wishing to try and apply for EMS as well, especially after I have quit being a librarian after a year of doing so, seeing how I would have the extra time to focus on it. I also overall believe that it could be a good roleplay opportunity.

I believe that I will benefit the current team for the fact that I have had a fairly decent amount of experience with the hospital and how things work from when I watch my friends do their jobs. There's also the fact that because I know a few of the other people in the faction that I will not be nervous when it comes to communicating with the other people both icly and oocly. I also personally believe that I do my best to make sure things are as accurate as I am able to make them, which means that I try to make sure that everything is correct, so if I were to be EMS that would end up likely being me making sure that I can do my best to make sure that everything was as accurate as I could possibly make it when it comes to roleplaying out the care of different patients.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

-Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

-Today I am applying for the role of doctor. The doctors of EMS are the ones who regularly do checkups on patients to attempt to figure out what the issues of a patient may be, however that is only if an issue is one regarding a sickness or a possible illness, not including mental issues since those may only be handled by psychiatrists. If during a checkup they find something wrong with a patient and it is something related to an illness that can be solved with some sort of medication, doctors will be the ones to prescribe that medication to the patient. However, if during a checkup, a doctor finds an internal issue for a patient that is not able to be solved with medication and may need a surgery to solve it, that doctor will be the one to get in contact with a surgeon so that a surgery to solve the patient’s problem can be scheduled, or possibly performed as soon as possible depending on the severity of the issue. During these checkups, many different things can take place, including the regular things like checking heights and weights as well as checking reflexes and just overall asking the patients questions, to possibly even performing things including MRIs if the patient expresses a concern regarding something of the sort.
However, while checkups are a big part of the role of doctor, it is not the only part of it. While being a doctor you are also qualified to handle things like giving stitches to a patient or even pumping their stomachs if necessary. A doctor can also be the one who does x-rays, and casts broken bones for patients as long as the fracture is not too severe, but if it is then the patient would of course be put into the hands of a surgeon that is qualified to handle it.
As previously mentioned, doctors are able to handle things such as prescribing medications for sicknesses, however they are also able to refill prescriptions for patients as well.
There is obviously much more that doctors do, however these are just some of the basics.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director:

-The hospital director is... To put it simply, the person in charge of the hospital and its workers.
It is the director’s job to take care of things regarding the workers, like making sure that if there is a big issue regarding an EMS worker that it is taken care of, making sure that workers are doing their jobs properly, plus making sure that they are working enough. Along with this they also take care of things like hiring new workers, firing people, if necessary, as well as handling promotions and such.
The director is also able to take care of patients if no one else is available and they have the time to, although that is just a small part of their job.

Clinical Manager:

-The clinical manager is like the second in command of the hospital. Unlike the director, the clinical manager does not have total control over the hospital, they are obviously still below the director, and so they have less authority than them. However, they still have more authority than the clinical leads. They are a person who deals with watching over the clinical leads and dealing with lesser issues that happen in the hospital, if they are needed to.

Clinical Leads:

-Clinical leads are the highest rank within specific divisions of the hospital, like surgeons, doctors, and psychiatrists, they are basically the head of departments. It is their job to make sure that the other workers in their divisions stay in check and are doing their jobs properly.

Attending:

-Attending EMS workers are basically the EMS workers who are just a step or two above the newer EMS workers. They are more experienced than the trainees and regular doctors/surgeons & psychiatrists and are the ones that have obviously finished all of their training, and they are even the EMS workers who are qualified to train the new workers as well, although they obviously are not as experienced as the clinical leads and such.

Surgeon:

-Surgeons are the workers in EMS who take care of internal issues in the body that are unable to be solved through things like just medicine. They are very clearly the hospital workers who handle the surgeries. These surgeries can range from things like operating on broken bones, to things like operating on organs within the body. They are also the workers in EMS who handle the major injuries a body may have sustained. They are also able to prescribe medications like painkillers or antibiotics to patients.

Doctor:

-Doctors are the EMS workers who take care of things like check-ups to try and make sure everything is well with a patient, however they can also handle more simple things like stitching wounds up and doing x-rays. They are not able to perform things like surgeries or therapy sessions, however they are able to write prescriptions for patients when it comes to medications not related to mental health, such as painkillers or antibiotics. Doctors also tend to handle things like illnesses, while surgeons and psychiatrists don’t.

Psychiatrist:

-Psychiatrists are the workers in EMS who handle things regarding the brain and mental health when it comes to patients. They are not able to handle anything related to illnesses or injuries. However, they are the ones that are in charge of doing therapy sessions for patients or diagnosing neurobehavioral disorders and other things of the sort. They are also the EMS workers who are able to prescribe medications for things like ADHD, or any other issue related to the brain or the patient’s mental health. It should also be noted that while they do focus on the brain, that obviously does not include physical injuries to the brain.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

-I do acknowledge that I may be demoted at any time if I were to be accepted, yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

-Yes, I acknowledge that when applying for this role that I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

-I do acknowledge that if training is held while I am online that I am required to attend said training or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

-Yes, I will not take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

-Andreas Sauvettere is not exactly the most interesting woman when it comes to her appearance. However, that does not mean that she isn’t still pleasant to look at. She has always done her best to try to keep up with her appearance despite having to raise three sons while also having a full-time job. And so, because of that she does tend to look younger than she actually is, almost as if she had lived a stress-free life... Which was definitely not what actually happened.
To specify on her looks a bit more, it should be said that Andreas has fairly long light blonde hair that could likely be considered almost platinum blonde, although not exactly. Along with just being long and very light in color, it could also be noted that her hair was also wavy, to the point that it could be considered to be messy. She also has pretty light blue eyes, although they are not a bright, in your face, kind of blue. But instead, more of a soft, subtle kind of blue.
She could regularly be seen with a calm smile on her face, one that seemed almost completely unbothered by the environment around her. Which likely causes her to give off a bit of a comforting vibe to whoever was met by it, as long as that person was willing to accept the comfort that is.

Something that likely makes her unique is the fact that she is an extremely forgiving person, to the point that there are not many things that she would not forgive someone for. Although obviously that does not include things like someone committing a crime.
Along with this, she overall just does her best to remain calm and welcoming to all, no matter the person… unless of course the person has done something unforgivable. Then she will clearly not be... /as/ welcoming and calm. But if she was working, she would still do her best to remain at least neutral.

What are they like on and off the job?

-While on the job, Andreas does her best to remain positive and overall calm. She always tries to make sure that situations regarding patients are handled with care and precision, for the fact that she believes that even a small mistake when it comes to working with a patient could end up leading to something bad. So, unless there is an emergency where it is needed for her to work quickly, she tries her best to take her time. Although, also trying to not take /too/ much time if that makes sense.

While off of the job Andreas does not act too much differently than she does while she is working, although she tends to be a bit more open when she is off duty for the fact that she does not have to worry about a patient coming in at any moment desperately needing medical attention.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

-When it comes to her coworkers, Andreas does her best to stay positive or at least try to remain neutral when it comes to interacting with them. Even if there is the possibility that they are on the more annoying side, she will still do her best to treat them with respect as well as kindness, because despite the annoyance, they are still her coworkers and she must work alongside them, especially in case there are issues. So she believes that it is best to try to remain positive when it comes to interacting with them.
However, because of how she views her job, there are definitely times where she may end up being very serious when it comes to interacting with her coworkers and may possibly lead to her seeming even a bit harsh. Although, that is only if she deems it truly necessary.

When it comes to plans for the future, Andreas does not necessarily have any specific plans when it comes to the future, although she does intend to continue working for as long as she is able, so that way she can be able to afford to provide for her sons and not have to worry about things related to money. Although, it should be noted that she would obviously not be working just for the money, but for the fact that she truly wishes to be able to help people.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

-N/A.

BACKSTORY

(This is a shortened version that focuses on the education / career aspects of her life, because I assumed those are what is most important.)

-Andreas Ekdahl had been born in Sweden as an only child. So, because of the fact that she had been the only child, it resulted in her parents being able to put a lot more time and effort into her than they likely would have been able to if she were an only child. However, despite this, her father was still often quite busy with work and so her mother had mostly been the one who took care of her.
It should be noted that her father had been a doctor, and so she had obviously had exposure to the medical field from a young age, although it was mostly only stories that her father had told her.
But because of the stories that she had been told, it had caused her interest to blossom from pretty early on. So, even from a young age, she was pretty certain that she knew what she had wanted to do when she got older.

Because of the fact that she already knew what she wanted to do when she was older, it had basically given her a goal to work towards. And work towards it is definitely what she did. While she was in school, she spent a large majority of her free time studying, in the hopes that if she worked hard enough that she would in fact be able to have the career that she wished to have in the future.

At thirteen years old her father had begun teaching Andreas and her mother to speak Japanese during his free time, telling them that it was very likely that they would end up having to move to Japan sometime in the future because of his work, which ended up being the truth.
When she had been around fifteen years old, she had ended up moving to Japan with her mother and father because her father ended up having a much better job opportunity there, like how he had warned about a few years prior. However, luckily enough she already knew the language well enough by that time, so she didn’t have to struggle much when it came to communicating. However there still was a bit of a struggle at first, although it only lasted for around a month or two.
While she was in Japan, she had continued to push herself to work as hard as she could when it came to her studies, which had resulted in her managing to graduate a year early, in 1994.
After she graduated, she wasted no time applying to colleges, so she ended up practically having no break between high school and college, not that she really minded.

By that point her goal had still been the same as it had been when she was younger, so while she was in college, she ended up majoring in anatomy and physiology, a degree that would allow her to go to med school.
Her time in college getting her bachelor's degree hadn’t been very interesting, it was very similar to how her life had been up until then, with most of her time spent studying. Just studying and classes until she eventually graduated with her bachelors in 1998.

So, after getting her bachelors she had ended up going to med school in 1999 so that she could get her MD. That process had ended up taking four years in total. During her first year of med school, she had ended up pregnant with her first child, and so it ended up making that time a bit more difficult than it had to be, but she continued, nonetheless.
Because of the fact that she still lived around her mother and father, they had been willing to help her with her son while she continued with med school, and she had been lucky enough to end up giving birth to her so during the break between her first and second year so there also hadn’t been too much of a detour when it came to her education.

When she had graduated from med school and got her M.D. in 2003, Andreas had proceeded to continue with her education to get her Masters of Science in obstetrics and gynecology, so that she could have a degree similar to the specific kind of field that she wished to work in when she was older. During this time, she had also begun to learn how to speak French because of the fact that her fiancé was very adamant about the fact that he wanted to move to France when she was done with her education. So, while she focused on her classes and studies, as well as taking care of her son, she had also begun learning a new language. This was obviously quite the stressful thing however she managed to persevere. Well, that was until she had ended up pregnant once more.
Despite the fact that she already had a four-year-old son to worry about, as well as another child on the way, Andreas did her best to continue working towards her goal seeing how if she had let the fact that she was pregnant again stop her from continuing her studies, all of her time and effort would have been wasted. Along with that, if it hadn’t already been obvious, she was also a pretty hard-working person.
Luck had seemed to have been on her side once more the second time around, because she had ended up giving birth during the summer once more between her first and second year.
Her parents had also ended up being more than willing to help her out with the boys again, which was like a weight lifted off of her shoulders and it gave her one less thing to worry about.
In 2005 she had graduated with her Masters of Science and was finally able to move onto her residency.

Despite her fiancé wanting to move to France after she and him were done with their education, they had both agreed that it would be easier if they stayed in Japan until the two of them were done with their residencies before they moved, that way they could stay near Andreas’s parents who were still the ones taking care of the boys most of the time.
Andreas had specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology during her residency, which ended up taking four years to complete.
To no one's surprise Andreas had ended up falling pregnant once more during her residency, this had ended up happening during her third year of her residency.
Things had ended up going about as well as they had during her past pregnancies, so it hadn’t been too much of a detour when it came to her completing her residency. In fact, she had still managed to complete it within only four years, so by 2009 she had completed it.
After she completed her residency in 2009, she and her fiancé had finally moved to France, which is when they ended up finally getting married, which resulted in her taking his last name and becoming Mrs. Sauvettere instead of Miss. Ekdahl.

After she got married, it didn’t take Andreas long before she ended up getting her first job working in a hospital.
Not much could be noted during the time she worked, besides the fact that she did everything that she was required to, and she did everything as well as she could, which resulted in her climbing the ranks a bit during the five years that she worked in that hospital. After working there for five years she and her family had ended up moving in 2014 to another place in France where she had ended up getting another job working at a different hospital. They had moved there because of the fact that it had better job opportunities than her old place of work did, as well as better pay.
While she worked at that new hospital, her time working had gone by just fine, much like how it did in the first hospital that she worked at. Much like before, she did everything that she had to do, and she did all of it to the best of her abilities. In fact it was likely that she tried even harder while she worked at the new hospital, even though it had ended up affecting the amount of time that she got to spend with her kids and such.

Andreas had continued to work in that hospital for six years until 2020, which was when she had finally decided to quit her job so that she could spend more time with her sons, seeing how she had sadly not been able to really do so with how much she worked. However, by that point it could be noted that she had worked in a hospital environment for eleven years, and before that she had spent so much time working towards being able to get those jobs. So, not working anymore was quite a big change.
During that year her and her husband had also ended up getting a divorce, however she had ended up keeping her last name as Sauvettere, with her ex’s permission of course, so that she could have the same last name as her sons, and there would be less of a chance of any sort of issue.
She had continued to not work since then for two years, until she eventually moved back to Japan with her sons in 2022 so that she could stay closer to her parents. It was after she moved back to Japan when she finally decided that it was time for her break from working to finally be over, and that she should try to once more get a job if she was able to.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Andreas Sauvettere.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

-Ms., Dr.

Characters Given Name(s):

-N/A.

Characters Preferred Name:

-Andreas.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

-Female.

Characters Religious Domination:

-Atheist.

Characters Marital Status:

-Divorced.

Characters Nationality:

-Swedish.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

-Obstetrics and Gynecology. (Four years.)

Working Experience(s):

-Andreas got her first job at a hospital in Nantes, France in 2009 after she finished her residency. She had then continued to work in that hospital for five years until she ended up moving in 2014 to a hospital in Grasse. From there, she continued working for six years until she ended up quitting in 2020, which resulted in her having eleven years' worth of experience within hospitals.

Academic Degree:

-Bachelor of science in anatomy and physiology.
-Doctor of Medicine.
-Masters of science in obstetrics and gynecology.

Year of Graduation:

Highschool: 1994.
Bachelor's degree: 1998.
Doctor of Medicine: 2003.
Master’s of Science: 2005.

Major(s):

-Anatomy and physiology.

Minor(s):

-Biology.

Native Languages:

-Swedish.

Other Languages:

-French, Japanese.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital Faction, and we hope you're happy to hear that you have been accepted.

- Refer to the Karakura Emergency Discord as soon as possible for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread