Accepted DoctorWafflez Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): DoctorWafflez
Previous bans: No

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I'm active every day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes (I have Skype and Discord)

List your current and past applications: Yes, ive applied to many servers and been accepted to 2

What is your motivation for applying?: I would like to become a Drama teacher because in real life I love drama and I think I could be a great teacher

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Ask permission from a "higher up" and make sure it is completely school friendly and I have a planned day ahead.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
*No drugs or anything of the sort
*No fighting
*Do not speak while the teacher is talking
*Don't be rude to anyone

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I was an Admin on a small server that sadly didn't last very long due to monetary reasons. And in class I have always been thought of a leader and my teachers always said I could be a great teacher some day.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
*Trainee
*NQT(Newly-Qualified-Teacher)
*QTLS(Qualified-Teacher-And-Learning-Skills)
*HD(Head-Of-Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes,I understand

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change how many people could come into a class before the door gets shut (So no-one gets left out) and maybe make it so there are more than 1 classes running at a time so the people who do still get left out get to go somewhere else.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers provide the upmost important duty of all. Teach to the new students about current events and give them the tools to succeed later on in life. Their salary depends on how well they do their job and how well they excell at everything.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because without teachers the whole RP aspect would be destroyed and there would be no plot movement or any sense to the whole "School RP" name. And maybe even teach them a thing or two that could help them in real life.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
*Trainee- A teacher who watches the class and learns about how some teachers do their classes.
*Newly-Qualified-Teacher- A teacher how now can experience their own class but only with permission from HD
*Qualified-Teacher-And-Learning- A regular teacher who can now control classes freely. But they must schedule classes with other teachers to make sure no overlapping happens and that they cover the main points in the time given in their lesson.
*Head-Of-Department- The HD is a extremely difficult position to acquire but if you get into it you are responsible for making sure the Teachers are following the CoC.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?: It works on that the Teacher must have prepared notes and assignments and homework for the next class.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My character has dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes, he wears a flannel shirt with a grey hoodie under. He likes to wear jeans and sneakers. His name is Will Tyler and he is 6'4" and weighs about 200lbs, he is fit for his age and is constantly on the go all the time. He is unique because he can make friends with anyone event the one people you never would think could have friends! His outlook on students is that they are fun and all are his friends. He looks up to his teachers greatly as one day he aspires to be one himself. His personality could be described as Fun, Hilarious, Great listener and an overall good guy. He plans to go to college and get a teaching degree as a Drama teacher along the way he hopes to gain experience by subbing and being a T.A.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would walk up to them smiling saying: "Boys maybe that language should not be used in the school?" and if they disagree and continue to use this language I might have to issue a detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would calmly wait for peoples attention to attract to me as I sit in my chair. If they continue I would ask whoever is not listening to please leave the class and make a small speech on how they chose to come to class and if they talk their not making the best choices now are they?
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I would act more casual then I would with students (But I am pretty casual with them too) I would probably talk to a fellow Teacher and maybe go out into the halls or my classroom preparing my next lesson. I would probably have a cup of coffee while I'm at it.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Corrects students tests while they work
/me Stands in front of class waiting for attentiom
/me Shows a student on Stage Etiquette
/me Walks around the students desks while drinking coffee
/me Helps a student when they ask for extra help

BACKSTORY

Will Tyler was born on Dec 15 1990. During his school life he made friends with a kid named Dan and their friendship still holds to this day. It was about in 11th grade when Will decided he wanted to become a teacher, he told Dan and surprise to him Dan was thinking the exact same thing! Both of them planned it out for many months before talking to their individual teachers about their plans. Will had no girlfriend at the time so he was fully focused to this project. It took quite the long time before they both realized they could both go to the same college! About 4 years later Will was 19-20 and had a steady relationship with a girl. But that did not last for long. Eventually they broke up due to many fights and arguments about how Will could never man up. One day Will was walking home from class when he heard a nearby gang bullying a 7th grader. Now Will had been in his fair share of fights but this was one to remember. He was stabbed multiple times but still saved the boy. In the hospital the boy and his parents thanked him dearly, but one person Will never expected to show up was his Drama teacher. His teacher told him that Will had it inside of him to truly become a teacher, he remembers how his teacher laughed when he said "There will be no knife fights but being a teachers is mainly about doing what is right." After that day Will Tyler thought more then ever to become a teacher and finally he walked up into the front steps of the Taketatsu, with Dan, to hand in their applications.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Will Joey Tyler
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Tyler
Given Name(s): William
Preferred Name: Will

Age: (As a teacher will will be 20 but as of now Will is 15)
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: College of Taketatsu

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Dramatic Arts and Mathematics
Minors: Law

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Drama

Additional notes about your application (if any):

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have met the requirements to become a teacher
But one issue, "Will" would not be able to be a teacher, If you have RP'ed as him before you will have to make another character.
And 20 is too young, So you will be set at 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread