luvBelak
luvBelak
Omega+
IGN: Grammers
DATE: no thanks / 6/19/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Dodgeball Teams
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
fun dodgeball. :) and it would be really fun :)

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

you can always make your own teams and leagues for dodgeball! It was removed from at team(as for the reason idk why it was removed)

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
I'm pretty sure this used to be a thing and got removed, but don't let us stop you from trying to create a dodgeball club!

EnderBubs

Level 57
Neutral

Though i like the idea, as many people have said its been denied prior so its probably going to be denied again. It also doesnt help that the ONLY place to play dodgeball is on school grounds unlike volleyball which can be played on by the beach, basketball which can be played on again on the beach by crab rock, football which can be played on at the parks, ect ect. All the current main sports teams have the ability to play and practice those sports off campus while dodgeball not so much

Overall its not a bad idea, but seeing how its been denied before and other factors im neutral on it

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
i feel very strongly about this so im going to flashback to 2020

(refer to my replies)

there is so many reasons why col dodgeball was never a thing back then AND why it was eventually removed as a team bc nobody ever was active in the team / joined the team with tryouts and nothing was ever done with the team by captains. i was partially the reason why it was removed back then and i very much still stand with the decision three years later that it should ABSOLUTELY!!! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!! Be a team again

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We will consider doing this again in future if we every update the plugin to be more competitive. Though, sports outside of the existing plugins will not be implemented​

Users who are viewing this thread