dogmuzzle

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
⛧asey#9866

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
While on the server I mostly spend my time roleplaying with friends or people I happen to run into. I'll also initiate as many roleplay opportunities as possible when bored. I'm embarrassing active on the server, mostly spending my free time on it. On the weekdays I'm usually on it from 4pm-10pm MST and weekends are almost all spent on it and if not I'm playing another game. Although, I do take the time I need for family and school, so I can healthily balance my hobbies. I've been involved in both GangRP and traditional RP, and I've found pleasure in both. I also spend an adequate time grinding yen and attributes when I have nothing better to do.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I'm active, naturally, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School nurses provide first aid and other health services within a school. Nurses are expected to provide not only physical but also emotional support at times to support the student or fellow staff in whatever needs they might have. They are also expected to adjust to disabilities and other traits accordingly as to not harm that person. The largest responsibility of a school nurse is to care for a student's well-being, but they also have others such as; being a good role model, exercising patience and compassion, and also actively taking part in the school's community. A nurse should put their best effort in aiding students and other faculty best they can.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying since I could remember, I'd estimate a rough ten years. I have experience in several different genres such as; fantasy, medieval, modern, family, ECT. Over time my abilities have grown and have enabled to me to have much more fulfilling role plays. Most role plays include day to day life actions that I indulge detailing in. I try my best to create my message as to allow the other player to easily bounce off of it with their own action or response. I've been playing SRP since 2017, and I can admit as the server has evolved my own skills with role playing has too.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I take interest in joining the School Employee faction due to the fact that I have been roleplaying as a student for roughly six years on SRP, and I've found it has become boring over time. I've had interaction with IC nurses myself and thought the job seemed fun, encouraging me to try it myself. It would be good for me to broaden my horizon and try new things as well as improve my skills within the niche. I also admire the faction itself for its stellar community, as they seem to have exquisite roleplay skills. I've had my own experience and interactions with the faction itself and everyone has always been lovely.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dogmuzzles-italian-application.59160/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-dogmuzzle.58035/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dance-club-dogmuzzle.57982/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dogmuzzles-3-languages-application.57852/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application-take-2-dogmuzzle.57984/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dogmuzzle-russian-application.57374/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
As of current my role is grade 12.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Soma spoke in a gentle voice, "I understand how you feel, but please realize I'm doing my best, if you'd like you may leave if I bother you so much," he announced, still somehow keeping his tender tone despite his snide remark. Before the student could reply he opened his mouth once more, "If you wish to continue your disrespect I am able to permit detention," he concluded, haughtily staring at the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Soma approached the scuffle, glaring at the two students causing the uproar of students encouraging their fight. "Break it up." he prompted with a harsh tone, examining both of the students wounds from his distance as they . "Both of you will be given detention, if you feel you have any serious injuries come visit the nurse's office." he said, handing both of them detention slips.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Soma eyed his peer, "You'd better not do that, you could get in trouble," he suggested, beckoning the other in an attempt to encourage them to stop with their unseemly behavior. Soma didn't seem very bothered by the behavior because he felt that the words were meaningless. However, he knew it was not befitting for a work place, much less a school environment. At the other's lack of compliance he noisily acquired his radio as to alert the other,

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Soma haphazardly entered the break room, mumbling a tired greeting before throwing himself on the couch, exhaustion obviously getting the best of the man. However, he was quickly reminded of the coffee machine just a few feet away! Soma eagerly shot up and inserted the cap in the coffee machine and poured water in it. He sat a cup under the machine and turned it on, anxiously waiting for the drink to finish so he could cure his fatigue.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
hurriedly propped the student's leg on a neatly rolled up pillow to relieve the pressure on the wounded leg. He scampered over to the shelf and shuffled through the variety of medical items before finding a roll of compression bandage with a quiet 'ah-hah!' he led himself back over to the student. He lifted the student's leg and began to wrap their ankle with the bandages, muttering a quiet apology for over extending the leg. Once he finished bandaging the leg he promptly set the roll of bandage back on the shelf and brought back some pain pills, offering the pills to them. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything or feel discomfort, yes?" He spoke like a worried father and offered a light smile.

/me lead the student into bed and examined their features, the drunk on their flush unmistakable. He quickly fetched a trash can and placed it near the bed before handing them a bottle of water. "Drink up so you can sober up kid," he sighed in annoyance, obviously bothered by the mass amount of students who got drunk on school grounds. "I don't understand why you'd drink on school grounds of all places," Soma mumbled and wandered away, resuming his position at the front desk.

/me passed the other nurse a bottle of water, watching as his fellow faculty member choked and spasmed. They seemed to be slurring out random curse words and Soma blankly watched, his expression sitting on the borderline of entertained and disturbed.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Soma Saito

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Saito

Preferred Name:
Soma

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
12th Grade

Major(s):
N/A

Minors:
N/A

Nationality:
Japanese

Known Languages:
JSL, Japanese

Backstory
Soma grew up in the snowy land of Hokkaido to his Japanese parents who were often busy with work. His mother worked as a lawyer in down town Tokyo while his father worked as his elementary school's nurse, setting up a path for his own life's aspiration. Soma found himself different from other kids his age, especially among his gender group. Soma was much more gentle and seemed to have little need to impress. He was a meek kid who enjoyed the silence and the quality time that came with being alone. If he wasn't in class he was spending time in the nurse's office aiding his father in whatever he could when it was needed. Later on when Soma began high school he still found himself volunteering for school staff mandated spaces. He enjoyed tutoring younger kids outside of school, finding that he found pleasure in aiding others in whatever they needed help in. He was and still is a compassionate human being who enjoys caring for and helping others.

Later on after graduating from high school he found himself unwilling to spend more time in the torturous job of being a student, he took on multiple jobs where he gathered medical and people experience. He continued gathering experience in medical and social fields and valuable mentions for his resume. Eventually, he began building his resume neatly stacking his experience in multiple fields, prompting him to begin to apply for work places. He took his resume up to people in person and online. He found himself hired at KHS after submitting an application for the position of school nurse. He quickly became adjusted to the school. He emerged himself in the enviorment of KHS to get a general feel for the school so he could fit as he needed to.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always enjoyed taking care of people who need it and I've found the general enviorment of KHS to be quite nice, with the large treets framing the building and the respectfulness of staff and students. My main motivation for joining KHS, however, is to provide those who need care, care. I wish to use this job oppourtnity to gain more experience and add on to my growing skills while also growing as a person. I hope to add to the work place by doing the best I possibly can and aiding the staff and students to the best of my abilities.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
My father is a nurse and I would often help him out in the infirmary, this included handing him objects he'd need or calming a student which I was pretty good at. While I aided my father I picked up on a lot of medical terminology, I've learnt how to take care of broken limbs, missing limbs, fevers, colds, twisted ankles, panic attacks, ect.

More over, I've worked in multiple other enviorments such as; hospitals, schools, restaraunts, and shops. This has all added to my ability to communicate and resolve. While I worked at the hospital I often worked reception and part time in training nurse. I've learned very valuable lessons from my time in the hospital, I've dealt with near death experiences and have witnessed others save lives well recieving lessons from trained professionals.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants due to my strenous experience in bother the medical field and dealing with people. I take my jobs seriously as health is no joke. I pride myself on being able to help and bring aid to the people who need it. I hope to and intend to be a good role model for not only students but also staff at KHS.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- You have a great application! Unfortunately, we only have one slot for this role.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread