mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DONKEY KONG - Lore Update Pt. 4!!!

Urathor2325

Level 7
Yet another Lore Update, Donkey Kong now has a base and over 30 members!! Woohoo!! As always, let me know if there are any mistakes, any ways to improve, etc. I am the first minecraft player ever to speedrun an rp server.

Urathor2325

Level 7
i literally hate the fact this biography is actually good. full props. dear god.
If one wishes to delve into the realm of satire, they must study a great deal, so great that even the writer themself cannot distinguish the line between joke and true fascination and interest. (I am describing myself)

Urathor2325

Level 7
LORE UPDATE PART THREE: RETURN OF THE KONG!!! I FINALLY FOUND MY SCREENSHOTS FOLDER SO NOW I SHOULD DOCUMENT THE DONKEY KONG LORE THROUGH PHOTOS!!! BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING THE GANG HAS 38 MEMBERS AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE MONKEY GANG TO BE AN UNVERIFIED GANG WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES WISH ME LUCK THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!! And as always, let me know how to improve.

Urathor2325

Level 7
I didn't think this was serious, but the lore actually isn't bad
Thanks! The lore begins quite convoluted because I was just playing as a joke with my friends but as I continued playing I started developing actual motives for my character and stuff so it became really hype. I feel like I'm a lot more fleshed out in the second half regarding lore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread