N/A

What is your timezone?:
MST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Undesires#2921

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server, I would give myself a 9/10. I rarely check forums, but as of right now I’d give myself a 6/10. I do check the forums at least once a week, however.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I’ve played on SRP since 2017. I left around early 2019 for a break. I came back in late 2021, and have been active on the server since. My current playtime is around 18 weeks.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Pending (I will let the lead know to deny me if this were to be accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/priest-application-donquindarious.50788/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/unverified-gang-application-undesires.50612/
And various other language applications

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
On this account, it is currently a grade 11.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

OOC
My motivation to become a professor starts with my friends. A few mutuals and friends that I interact with are a part of the school faculty. They’ve inspired me to try something I haven’t tried before. Something I have wanted to try in the past.
I always thought becoming a Professor would be a fun experience. Going through the stages of making lesson plans, hosting a class, giving detentions, interacting with others, etc, seems interesting. The teaching on behalf of SRP has always piqued my interest.

IC
Sachihiro has always been inspired by his sister's friend, Himari. Who also wants to be a Professor and or Teacher. He believes Himari makes becoming a Professor sound interesting, perhaps fun. He has quite a bit of skill with Communication. So talking to students should be pretty easy for him. At least that’s how it works in his opinion.

He has good interest within the Economics topic. As he knows quite a bit about it. Sachihiro has taken time to study Economics. Really digging deep into the economical features of things.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs help keep track of a professor's activity. This is important because it determines if they are doing their job properly and staying active. They can log by doing things such as hosting classes, interacting with students and or co-workers, giving detentions, warnings, etc.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No cell phones are permitted to be used within the classroom. They are to be turned off and or put away while class is in session.
2. Stay attentive, pay attention to class. Do not be a distraction and interact with those around you. Stay focused on the professor and topic.
3. Be respectful to your peers. Keep slurs to a minimum. Refrain from using toxic gestures towards one another, as well as words.
4. No alcohol, cigarettes, vapes, drugs, and or masks within school grounds.
5. Put effort into things. Finish the lesson properly, as you will be graded based on participation and how much effort goes into the assignments.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Personally, I haven't roleplayed on anything besides SRP. So I have conditioned myself with the rules, and community. I find RP very enjoyable, and a way to 'escape' the real world. Creating your own character to fit your desires, and roleplay them out however you'd like. RP to me is just a way of imagining your own world that you couldn't create. Currently, I do gangrp so I find this as a new experience to take as something on the side. So, in summary my experience in RPs has been very enjoyable and fun. And overall I believe this could enhance that enjoyment.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College-Professors are to stay professional. They are responsible for being mature and a stable foundation of education towards the College students. College-Professors are to give the chance of a good future with better responsibilities as the classes assist College students in making their way to the adult stage.
The College-Professors salary is around 450,000 yen. This can be received at the end of each month if the professor were to complete the quota of 15 required classes. There is indeed a way to get 50,000 more yen as a College-Professor, and this is by hosting an extra 10 classes making the whole monthly salary outcome 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Sachihiro appeared to be a kind man to approach. Having blond hair, and hazel eyes. His Japanese accent shows very heavily since it is his native tongue. He admires the idea of working with students as he once did with his previous professors. Exploring their interests with them is something he always wanted to do. Seeing the younger generation of students grow into the future of Japan. His professors were always this way to him, and he wishes to be the same for his upcoming students.

He finds working with his fellow coworkers a delightment. Getting to socialize around those who have the same desires and interests as him. Even when it comes down to the nurses and caretakers, even though they aren't teaching in a class, he loves to interact with everyone.

Sachihiro would be seen more as a professional, yet a stern person. He is kind-hearted, but when it comes down to a person's consequences he wants to deal with the situation with care. Making sure to not lash out at a student for no apparent reason. Wishing to de-escalate any problems without guilting a student of their deeds, he only wishes to properly teach them of their wrongs.

Sachihiro plans on staying a professor for a long while. When he retires, he plans on staying with his sister, or significant other.. if the time ever comes. Tending for those he loves, and enjoying the rest of his time with those around him. Sachihiro is a family type of person. So, after his work, he plans on spending most of his time with family.
Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would approach the sport-team members, telling them to quiet down. As they may perhaps be disrupting a class. If they chose to ignore me I will tell them I am going to inform their Captain that they are misbehaving. Giving them one final warning as a detention before I report them to SLT.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
If a College-Student is disturbing the class and not listening to a word I am saying, I’d kick them from the class. There is no sense in yelling at them if they will not listen. If they continue to make a ruckus from outside the classroom I will inform SLT.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me sat down at his desk. His gaze wandering the classroom glancing at all of the students. Reaching for his coffee, he’d tightly grip the handle taking a small sip. “Good morning. How is everyone doing?” He’d set the coffee down on the desk. Moving his hands over to the notes he had planned the night before. Carefully re-reading over them.

/me sighed. Crossing his arms over his chest. Crossing his right leg of his left as he leaned against his desk. Glaring at the student who sat in front of him. Heavily sighing as he raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Do you understand why I asked you to stay back? You’re lacking effort in my class. Is something going on? Is there a distraction I am unaware about?” He’d await the students response. Remaining eye contact as they spoke.

/me held a cup of coffee in one hand. Paperwork in the other hand. Shuffling over to the copy machine softly setting the paper into it. Glancing out the window in the teacher lounge as he raised his cup of coffee. Taking a sip as he deeply inhaled. Exhaling as he removed the cup from his face. His gaze moving back down to the copy machine at the papers that had been copying. Heavily sighing.

Backstory

Sachihiro often spent time with his sister at a younger age. Being the older brother, he always wanted to tend, and spend time with her. During the time Kandi’s friend, Himari, would come over. He would often overhear conversations regarding Himari wanting to become a teacher, or professor when she grew older. It peaked Sachihiro’s interest. Since his mother used to be involved with work as a maiden, he was originally going to be a priest. But, he decided to branch off into his own desires. His mother disapproved at first, asking him to continue on being a Priest, but after sitting and talking with him for a while she soon became more understanding and approved of his ideals. He wanted be an economics professor. Sachihiro was already taking economics in his high-school years, and enjoyed it. So he decided to take college class on it, to become a economics professor. He had straight As in his college courses, lacking a bit in his behavioral science class. He had a low A in that class. However, he prospered and studied on and on about economics. He used his free time to work in a small cafe to earn money for his sister’s upcoming college uniform and tuition for around two years of his time in college. Taking small sums of money for himself to get new supplies and textbooks. Once he got his bachelors, he moved down closer to Karakura’s highschool to try to work there for his future.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Sachihiro Kouichi Yamamoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Sachihiro

Preferred Name:
Sachihiro, Mr. Yamamoto

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

I haven’t taught in a school yet. KHS is the first school I’m applying to.

Working Experience (# of years):
Two years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Economic Development
Economic Theory
International Economics

Minors:
Statistics
Behavioral science

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Currently learning JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Economics

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread