mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dose anyone know how I can get a map or get to the black market?

I know I usually post roleplay threads, but I really want to know the answer to this for further use. So If you do know how I could get a map or get to the black market then please reply to this. Thank you.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Black market is more of a people then an actual location, you would need to have their number in game and call them to attempt a purchase, a weapons license is also now required if you have not applied for that yet.

Shizai

Level 143
Yeah, they are people rather than a place. They carry weapons on them and sell them, which you can buy with a license all prices and stuff are listed on their discord, For you to be able to buy you'd need to post a weapon license application and get it accepted, then you can buy from them after getting the number of one of them which I think you may be able to find on the discord as well, but if not you can see their characters on the discord and ask them in-game if they know where you can get stuff. Here's an invite to the Black Market Discord, you can ask there to get more information.
https://discord.gg/JSjWK5M

Users who are viewing this thread