paracetomal
paracetomal
Rich+
What timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
karen#6882

How long have you been on the server for?:
On this current account I do not have many hours, but on my main I've been active almost everyday for 6-7 months, and originally joined in 2017. Unfortunately, I can not give a complete answer because AR check is currently broken.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
No, only warns as of right now but they are on my main for minor offenses. (I.E. Glitching - Going into the school by doing /me climbs over the gate, which I was not aware of the fact that it was a warnable offense, considering I'd seen multiple others do it.)

ACCEPTED AND DENIED APPLICATIONS
( Created a new forums account and since the applications are so old, I can not find the links )
FRENCH - Accepted.
GAELIC - Accepted.
GERMAN - Accepted.
ITALIAN - Accepted.
INTERNSHIP - Pending
STAFF APP. - Denied (Application was too short.)

What’s your motivation for applying?:
In real life I have very wholehearted dream to become a Doctor, after watching the show Grey's Anatomy, I realized how much I would love to do exactly what the doctors on the show do, saving peoples lives. Since the show was a comedic relief show as well though, after I realized my interest I decided that I would research more into medical practices. Though I'm a freshman in highschool, I've already taken 3 medical classes, specifically skipping a whole grade in my schools Health Science department. I have a large interest in using my knowledge of medical practices and the importance of qualities when dealing with dire situations. There needs to be a certain understanding of human qualities and mannerisms to be a good doctor, and a continual commitment of wanting to be a doctor, and I understand this and will constantly put in effort to make this a part of my role-play, considering I understand the need for etiquette.

What are you applying for?:
Doctor

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Doctors are one of the most vital parts of a hospital. They can do some of the things that nurses can not, such as the fact that they can assist in surgeries, while, unless a higher up nurse, the other can not. Doctors also have to go through more schooling, and have a different abbreviation for their badges that all medical staff are required to wear.
Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.
Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident.
Code Silver: Active shooter.
Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.
Code Yellow: Disaster.
Code Brown: Severe weather.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Green: Emergency activation.
Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Yes, I am aware.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand the consequences.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
With my current experience with medical practice, I know most of the general basics. Stitching, pharmacy work, and those other general practices are easy for me to accomplish. I've done some of my own research on my free time on Medicine Specialties, which are quite beneficial for the knowledge of MedicalRP. Not only is having knowledge of MedicalRP extremely important to one's role-play experience and benefit, but even some basic and strong character traits such as responsibility, trust, and commitment are what keeps a Doctor and his/her co-workers determined and up and running. With my current knowledge and experience, I do believe I could be beneficial to the Hospital in my own way.
List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Head Physician:
Monitors every single department and runs the hospital
Clinical Manager: The HP's right hand man, highest position under head
Clinical Lead: The 'Manager' of their team.
Doctors: Responsible for undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
Nurse: Maintain a report of the patient about their health recovery so that doctors can treat or diagnose them
Surgeon: Responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for performing the operation, and for providing the patient with post-op surgical care and treatment.
Psychiatrist: Provide psychological treatment, prescribe medications, and do procedures such as electroconvulsive therapy.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How are you like during and off shift?:
I am a very lighthearted, easy going person. I am rarely ever rude to people, and constantly walk around with a smile on my face on and off shift. On shift, I am typically very serious and do not like getting sidetracked, and off shift, I am my typical self, very happy go lucky.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I am very sociable and expressive, and I am not afraid to speak my mind. I usually have very positive emotions, and I do not let hurtful people get me down. I am a very happy person and I do not let anyone change that.

Give a description of your appearance.
A 5'6, slim yet curvy woman that typically carries herself in a professional way. Dark brown curls fall over her shoulders, complimenting her fair, blushed skin. Her physical appearance however does not matter to most, the sweet, smooth tone of her voice being the quality that most people first notice.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
I do not have any illnesses.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Daiyu Choi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Daiyu
Given Name(s): Daiyu
Preferred Name: Dai
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Currently single
Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency
: 7
Working Experience: She has no Medical Experience, but she has worked at Sakura Daiso and Happy Goods
Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Biology, Chemistry, Pre-Med
Minor(s): Computer Science, Psychology
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French, German​

Users who are viewing this thread