maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
IGN: wandakii
DATE: 1st February 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd want to provide a suggestion for making it easier to get to drafts on the forums. Where you may store drafts and give them names, such as "KPD APP" for a draft. It's worth preserving and making more accessible. If we go to the [drafts] part or the little save symbol next to the "preview", it will show all of the drafts that have been stored in the past [with names, of course, so you know what's what], as well as the ability to remove them.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Though it may not be an issue for some, others may find it difficult to access drafts since they don't always load? Or a person is having trouble figuring it out. I've had issues where I've saved drafts and they never loaded back in, or I was unsure what to do to get them back, so I ended up retyping everything I had. Since then, I've begun writing my apps in Google Docs, having to copy-paste and stuff. People will gain from this since it will save them time. The ability to save anything as a draft was given to us for a reason, and it is something that might use some improvement. It may not be one of your top priorities right now, given the amount of work that has to be done on the server, but it will benefit people in the future.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
I believe this is very possible but don't quote me on it. Xenforo(the forum that they are using) is a very versatile program and there is many modifications out there for it. Something like this may already exist.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Neutral

There might be a plugin for it for Xenforo publicly available, but if there isn't then it's a bit extreme of a suggestion to ask zege or tippie to do

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- We'll look into adding a system for this, but for now the forums already provides a draft system which will occasionally save.​

Users who are viewing this thread