players online

DrainingFeelings Introduction bc im copying NylaBear_

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
Hey! You! Yes you~ <3
I'm DrainingFeeling! I've been on SRP from late 2016 start of 2017!
Back then I used to be referred too as the cringest name of them all. . .
R0SEBUD26
or later on. . . the OG _DaddyRoss_
Anywho!

How did DrainingFeeling get into SRP?​
Well! My oocly friend and I back in the good old traumatizing middle school decided to look for a Minecraft roleplay server as we had become friends over the topic of Aphmau and how she was our literal childhood. We wanted a cool Minecraft roleplay server that could remind us of our elementary school days.​
Now, at this time. I was still figuring out who I am and such and I had came out as transgender! Woah! DrainingFeelings not CIS?!?!? yeah, I'm not cis. LOL. I'm a transgender person who is transitioning from a female to a male! if you aren't supportive ->
anyways. love you though. that's cute.​
But yeah! My first ever character on school roleplay was called Rose Lilac who was later on known as Ross Lilac. That character has been one of my oldest characters who I had even before SRP and who my comfort character (who isn't an SRP character bc of SRP realistic rules) Fiji is based off of. Who is fiji? Well, she's my comfort character ! Like said! She's one of the most detailed and planned-out characters I've got and I love her to death. Take some art of her and her beloved Fiance (who is my friends character)​
1656280247540.png
Anyways, enough about Fiji <3​
But yeah! I got into SRP because of my love for roleplay! I started to roleplay back in the good old elementary school on a non-roleplay Minecraft PE server which I forgot the name of :D. anyways. so that's where that started.​
I'm also a tailor ! Hayden is the name I go by in most servers or drainingfeeling <3​

More about Draining

In the first grade, I was diagnosed with ADHD. Now, growing up. It hadn't affected me personally until middle school and now. It's honestly not the best thing. One thing that doctors don't tell you about is the side effects it comes with it.

Now I'm not gonna go into detail about that stuff as it's an introduction not a venting place. So yeah!

It's one step closer to the acceptance of my own self.

During my elementary school years, I also learned to draw! Fith grade actually! And I've been drawing ever since!

My birthday is July 5th! <33 hehe its coming up soon >:)​
UM!!​

Some shout outs for making my life better and helping me through my lowest of lows​
NylaBear_ \
---- Dino Trio
HarryStylesSimps /
butterfljes
JollyJoltik
KoalaRP
AshleeBear_
_ImHere4You_ <- aka the biggest hayden helvete simp besides me

Please marry me respectfully if you look like this
1656282033136.png
or Malachi Moralez
1656282101871.png

I'm really sorry​

I like peanut butter jelly sandwiches with cinnamon swirl bread

My favorite pokemon is a Magmar.

I love snails

My Minecraft Accounts:

Main: DrainingFeeling

Alt: SuitKink

Alt: PuppyFeeling

Characters I'm most known for:

Ross Lilac
Izumi 'Puppy' Saki
Fukui Saki
Hayden Helvete
Milo Marie

I love you ! NOW SAY IT BACK >:(
(more will be added when I feel like it)

I'm obsessed with pokemon

Users who are viewing this thread