Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ItsMelody

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): itsmelody18

Do you have a microphone?: No

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT +1 (Paris)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i acknowledge that

Describe your activity on the server: If i had to describe it on a radius from 1 to 10 i'd say a 9, im only almost every day for a few hours!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
All Denied
EXTRA

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Drama OR P.E (gymnastics)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I wanna teach the kids things they will need in life.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes i understand!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Its an log, containing when and wich classes a teacher hosted in a month, this is important for salary! If there arent any classes hosted for a few months you will probably be demoted

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Read down below

No Yelling and talking if the teacher talks.
When the teacher is talking, they should have the attention, so everyone should be quiet. This because the teacher could have an important annouchement

No Illegal items
Illegal items are illegal for a reason. They are dangerous and could traumatise other people aswell.

Respect.
Respect is the most needed thing in a class. Without RESPECT No one will be entering or talking.

Phones and instruments.
Are allowed to keep, however.... if i hear any phones or music instruments you will get warned, and after 2 warnings ill take it and give it back after the lesson

Assault, Battery and Harassment
When breaking the law using assault, battery or harrasment you will be given detention, or get kicked depending on how big the law breaking is

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Good Experience. 9 out of 10

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: They choose who teaches what subject. They observe the NQT’s to follow their progress, and they have upon the highest understanding of the school’s regulations.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teachers are usually more seasoned than the rest of the faculty. They don’t require guidance from the HD’s. They could also theoretically become the Head of Department of their own department if there wasn’t one already

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teachers
↳ Description: NQT’s are teachers who know the rules more, and they just passed their training!

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UT’s are the teachers who dont know the rules so much, they are new to teaching and need to still prove themselves

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They learn the kids of Karakura the things they need for life. and it makes the school days a LOT less boring!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: As far to my knowledge its called "MoSCo" wich means "Must have, Should have, Could have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
approach the students carefull and gently, and warn them about their behavior. If they were to curse and fight me i'd call on my radio for backup. They will of course get detention for the previous mentioned scenario

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Yell to be heared above all the chaos "SILENCE PLEASE!!". if they dont quiet down ill do it stricltly: "The next one to talk gets kicked out of this classroom"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Comfortable and focused on work and life, She'd talk about her best students and how her class went, and listen to the others telling what they are doing. She'd drink some coffee and maybe eat some bread or an apple before her next class.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom: Okay!

/me She'd walk to the file cabinet, open it, and take out an folder. She'd open the folder on her desk and read an paper inside, while drinking her coffee
/me She'd walk to the table of the misbehaving student, and lay an detention paper on he's desk, as if it was saying "no homework for today kiddo!"
/me She'd Walk by all the tables, and collect all of the exam books, before putting it on her desk, opening a file cabinet, and putting all the books inside.
/me She'd Sit down behind her desk, Energized for a new class to start and in hopes of having much fun with the students again, you could see it in her eyes. She'd put some books and a laptop on her desk, and signs in.

Backstory
Intro
The year was 2005, When Melody Toki was born in a Place called Coucy in France.

Chapter 1 (Wait There Are Chapters?!) as a Kid, Melody Was Already Doing Good on Primary School, She Went to the 3th Class 1 Year Early. at Home She Would Always Be Learning. She Was Always Facinated About the Work the Teacher Did and Already Know It Was Becoming Her Dream Job. At the Age of 12, When She Moved to Highschool, She Would Find Out No Other Jobs Suit Her, and That Teaching Classes Would Be Her Thing.

Chapter 2 at the Age of 13, She Went to Go and Search a school where she could study her dream job. She stumbeled upon an advertisement in the newspaper reading "Come to Karakura-High! A place where you can study what you want and do any job you want!". And as any other kid seeing an advertisement for their dream job would do she ran to her dad and told him about it. And she was allowed to move to japan!

Chapter 3. Melody was studying japanese in one of the library's in the school when suddenly an boy approached her. "What are you reading?" Say'd the boy. "Im learning japanese to move to Karakura, So i can go study for my dream job." Is what melody say'd. "Thats nice, im learning japanese too! Im Charcles By The Way!" Say'd Charles, and he'd say an japanese sentence. "Did you just say you want to eat an baguette?!" Say'd Melody. "Yes i did".

Chapter 3.2 Charles and Melody started learning japanese together, aswell as doing homework and other things for school, they were both being bullied for being "a nerd" and this is how they both learned that being a nerd isnt really a bad thing. Soon they fell in love and dated each other, but when the time came for Charles to depart on the Plane to Japan, Melody was heartbroken. She'd never felt how breaking up felt like and she hated the feeling, but she knew she had to go on with life.

Chapter 4. Melody was currently at the age of 15 when she moved to Karakura and started studying, after three years she finally learned everything she wanted and started applying for some jobs to get money, but she got denied on all. She figured this was a sign, and that she needed to become a teacher, this brings us to now, where Melody is applied and is hoping for an answer wich will say....

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Melody Toki-Finster
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs. Miss.
Given Name(s): Mel.
Preferred Name: Melody

Age (Minimum is 27): 18
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: France
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
4 years of expirience, outside of karakura

Academic Degree: None
Year of Graduation: None
Major(s): Teaching, Leading
Minors: Any ball-sport

Native Languages: Fench
Other Languages: Japanese, Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Nope, Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • The subject you applied for has no open space.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread