Denied Drama Teacher Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: TooWavyMik

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Mikayla#1555

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?:
Est

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully understand that if anything happens I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm usually on the server 90% of the day unless I'm sleeping aka past 1 am.

Do you have any previous bans?: Nope not one ban ever.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Language Application - Approved

Language Application - Rejected

Rank request - Rejected (My grade was stuck and I didn't know how to fix it and when i /help)

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: I would like to teach a drama class.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for wanting to become a teacher is because I'd like to host classes. But not just any kind of class I want to host classes that kids genuinely want to participate in. When they see my announcement that I'm having a class I want them to be excited and want to join the class. I would also love to roleplay teaching students, it's a goal of mine and I'd love to achieve it.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I fully understand that if I am accepted I will have to go under training and I am fully prepared for it as well.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are screenshots or pictures of what happened. They are also proof that someone hosted a class. What was said in the class just in case there was something missing that was against server rules ex.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Staying seated during the whole class unless they are allowed to get up or they ask

2. If there's a question that needs to be asked to raise your hand

3. No eating foods unless I say you can take a quick snack break

4. Water is allowed anytime during the class

5. No phones during class if I see them being used especially why I am teaching I will confiscate them till the end of class.

6. No use of profanity in the class.

7. last but not least bullying will not be tolerated

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've roleplayed on multiple roleplaying platforms other than Minecraft like GTA, Roblox, ext. I've also played on other Minecraft servers like Government roleplays and fantasy roleplays.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head Of Department

↳ Description:
Head of Department specializes in making sure everything is going on the right path. They make the decisions for the lower departments. they're also responsible for making sure the other teachers are following the CoC and they set up lesson plans.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description
: A Qualified Teacher is someone who has hosted many classes before and has a safe and good understanding of what needs to be done to host a class.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher who has just gotten Qualified Teacher and is now going through an induction program that enables them to be legally employed as a teacher in a school.

- UT

↳ Meaning: Unqualified teacher

↳ Description:
An unqualified Teacher is a Teacher who has just been accepted. They will have to have help if they do decide to host a class but with some supervision. They cannot host any classes alone and need to be trained.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in and out of the game serve the purpose of teaching kids things they need to learn. Like history so that we never forget about the past and what things were done to lead us where we are. Their salary in game is 450k every month if they do their 15 classes and a bonus of 50k if you do 10 extra classes. Many teachers teach for different reasons, some do it for the money and some do it because they enjoy the occupation. Some teachers are nice and some aren't so nice in the way they teach. Many teachers try and make their teaching strict and to the point and some want to make the learning environment fun for the kids.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to the server because it adds to the role play. So that instead of kids just running around with nothing to do they have a chance to actually learn and do something in their spare time. It also enhanced many roleplays, adds another sense of fear RP, and gives more jobs to people who want to be older.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

From what I know, I don't think there is one, and if there is I'd love to learn about it or get tough on it.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Nanami is a woman who has loved kids ever since she was little. She wanted nothing more than to have a happy stable family. She is a fairly young woman who is about 5'4, she has brown hair and bright green eyes that would be the first thing you might notice about her. She is different because she is very outgoing and doesn't want her class to be boring and no fun. She tries her best to make sure that everyone around her is happy at all times. Her view on students is that everyone should be given a chance even if they are a delinquent she still thinks that there is hope for everyone if you just give them the time. She's very outgoing and hopes that she can grow old and retire as a teacher with a happy family and life.
Capture34243243234.PNGCapture54654.PNG

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would stop for a second and make sure that what I'm hearing is facts because I wouldn't want to stop them if it was just my bad hearing. I would then slowly walk up to them and ask what was happening as nicely as possible so that I don't scare them or make them think there were in big trouble. I would then assess the situation with some more questions and after careful deliberation, I would make a decision based on what I think should happen, depending on how small or large I would give them a warning or detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would take a deep breath and scan over the room to see what they were so interested in. I would then begin to say at a slightly higher than regular talking voice mouths shut and eyes upfront, please. But if they didn't start to listen then I would most likely start playing some loud sound that would set everyone's attention to me.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

My character would be calm and mostly sit in a corner and maybe read a book or two. If not reading a book she might try and converse with the other teachers so that she had something to do that wouldn't bore herself to death.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &5She'd would clap her hands together looking around the room with a vibrant smile on her face, she begin to say &f"Good Morning everyone I hope you all had a good day today and if you didn't don't worry because I'm here to make it even better." &5She'd swing her body around back to her desk picking up a clipboard with an attendance sheet on it, One by one calling everyone's name making sure they showed up to class.

/me &5She'd dart her eyes towards Rika whilst point her finger at her &f"If you will please come up to the front of the class please" Once she finished with that she would look over at Evan doing the same thing to him, With a big smile on her face she would begin to say &f"Ok you two I need you guys to act something out for the class" &5She'd begin slowly walking around the room while keeping her eyes on the two at the front of the class &f"Hmm let me think. . . AH! How about you guys pretend to be workers at a maid cafe"

/me &5She'd would point at the student raising their hand and tilt her head slightly to the side &f”Yes, rika is there something that you would like to add or disagree with on the statement that I just made?” &5She’d slowly walk back over to her desk keeping eye contact with the female who asked the question.

/me &5As She'd walk around the room looking at everyone she’d see Ena on her phone &f”Ohh is that a phone I see in your hand Ena?” she said with a slightly high pitched voice.

Backstory

Nanami Yayarozu was born in South Korea's Seoul, to two loving parents. At the age of 17, her step-mother Ah-In Yayarozu fell ill with breast cancer, sadly it was terminal, and within a year her mother passed away. This left her with no close relatives other than her father Hiro Yayarozu.
Nanami fell into a deep depression and began to explore new things. She met Nagato, her delinquent lover who got her pregnant at the age of 18, her father was disappointed in her but chose to support her. She gave birth to the child, but Nagato was not a resident of South Korea he lived in Japan so he chose to return as he did not yet want to raise a child, although she resented him she decided to raise the child on her own.
Nanami's half-sister on her father's side who lived in Karakura, Japan Rika's mother had also passed away when Rika was only 10. When Nanami found out about this she asked her father if Rika could come live with them. She thought that Rika would have a better life if she was surrounded by people who truly loved her, at this point, Nanami was 23 and was helping her father pay her mother's medical bills. Her father thought it was a wonderful idea and they did just that. Years later the two sisters found out that Karakura was being rebuilt, meaning wonderful opportunities, so they decided to move to japan together. Nanami is the eldest so it was up to her to look after her sister. She got a job, purchased an apartment, and looked after her sister whilst living her own life. Later down Nanami met her now-husband Nagato Hatake, she became pregnant and she gave birth to their son.
Nanami realized that she loved her children, those being her younger sister who she decided to adopt and her son was beyond even her. She then thought about teaching, so she would provide more for even more children. So she decided to apply to Karakura high school. What she was going to teach was the real question. After surveying all the different curriculums she fell in love with the creativity of Drama, as one can assume that is what she applied for. She hopes to teach children to be creative and to express themselves.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Nanami Hatake

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mrs

Given Name(s):

Nanami

Preferred Name:

Nanami

Age (Minimum is 27):

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Married

Nationality:

Korean

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

2 year

Academic Degree:

N/A

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Theatre Studies & Drama

Minors:

English

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:

Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
As of 6/17/2021- 6/19/2021 my char was put in jail for illegal possession of weapons but it was not hers it was the people who lived in the apartment. just thought I should mention that 0_0

Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your punishment history on the server isn't the best, stay out of trouble, especially when applying for such an important role.
- Further detail your descriptions of each teacher role.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread