mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

dreuuh's Student Council Application.

What is your Minecraft username?:
My current username is dreuuh and will probably remain the same. I am applying on my alt though, which is the user I mentioned above.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?
I have no previous warnings, kicks or bans nor do I plan on having any of these mentioned.
I like to keep my reputation clean from anything that could harm it I would say.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
My discord user is drea#5555; my dms are always open if needed to be notified or dmed!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Spanish Lang. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.18074/
French Lang. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.19034/
Police Officer. Denied [Asked To Be]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zpqrs-police-application-please-deny.19496/
School Employee. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dreaaaxs-receptionist-application.19944/
Italian Lang. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dreaaaxs-italian-application.19984/
Custom Script. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dreaaaxs-custom-script-application.20092/
Hospital Staff. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zpqrs-vet-application.21026/
Spanish Lang. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/initdreas-spanish-application.21303/
Korean Lang. Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/initdreas-korean-application.21636/
Keep in note these are all applications either my main and alt but, still all the applications I have.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have recently started to become more and more active on SRP. This saying I spend about 5-6 hours on SRP in total, which counts on my Hospital-Staff account and my alt all together. Also while being active on the forums page, I do from time to time scroll and check others applications, with also new character backstories. Checking the website I would say about 1-2 times a day. In conclusion I am very active and if I do get accepted, I will make sure to be on my game as a council. I am more active on the server rather than the forums I would put out though, which means I spend both time on both things just more on the server.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
Student council is a group incharge of keeping the school in order an organization that is full of students and not school staff. Meaning both highschool and college councils being runned by both president and vice presidents.The main purpose of the council is to provide leadership and guidance for fellow students and the school system itself. Often roaming the halls, keeping in check with students if they are going in class or not. Keeping order on school grounds being the main priority for fellow council members.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I would say really, I wanted a change in a different role and new experience along with RP experience. Two of my current friends are in college council, and quite liking it I thought why not apply for high school seeing as it needs new members and I would love to commit to being a council member!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The council members from Karakura High attempt to make the school a much safer, and fun environment for everyone to learn and enjoy their time at school. As mentioned from what does a student council do, they also as well keep in check around the school halls and such. Make sure no one is getting into fist fights, and such keeping the environment safe for students inside the school area.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe my work ethic generally on top. Seemingly as I am always online when I can get online and do what I must do when needed. Even early if so I attempt to complete all my assignments or work to the best of my ability and it also applies with everything I do along with this application itself!

What interests you the most about the student council?:
More the fact that a new thing to experience as a council, along with keeping order around the school. In making my new character I think this would fit her extremely well and will be fun to roleplay and work as a council member.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I do have past experience in RP mostly in AdultRP, and CollegeRP. On my main I am an adult but, along with a job as an EMS. Going onto my alt I was a past college-cheerleader before then leaving the team recently long ago. I pretty much have knowledge of how StudentRP works even if not as a college-student. This means I will get a whole new RP experience with being on the council team which I am very excited for!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I don’t at first criticize it, I could object though stating my reason of why I do not like the idea or what not. Then if others agree with me or not I will still be satisfied with my reason for objecting the idea. Either way it gets accepted or not I will still approve of it if everyone likes the idea, I don’t feel the need to cause a scene over a simple idea that could turn out extremely well if taken time to plan on.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
As from the last answer that was stated above, I let everyone tell me the reason why they do not like the idea. If really no one likes it I will simply drop it as I most likely will be able to come up with another idea that could work better. Not getting mad or anything of that sort, its not needed you must work as a team and learn what others in the team may not like and may like.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would at first try to calm everyone down, seemingly as we shouldn’t have the need to argue over a simple idea in the first place. Once everyone calmed down I would then suggest that everyone one by one says their opinions on the idea. This gives us full knowledge if they object to the idea or not as well with the reason along with it.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
Knowing this is certainly not allowed I would first take a screenshot, provided as proof the person acted like this in the first place. Then either going up to the President or Vice president shooting them a dm along with the proof I took of the councillor acting in such a way. Waiting for a response then they should take most incharge of it and I leave the situation once I fully report them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If others object about what the president said, I would of course stand up and state why I do dislike what he or she said but, If I were the only one to disagree with it again I simply just let it go and see how it goes depending really on what the president said.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
At first I may tell them both to calm down, and simply try to solve the tension with both of them. If this does not end well though, and it continues affecting not only themselves but the other council members. I will have to report it to a higher up which is President or Vice President and let them deal with this fully. We need to be able to work as a team and learn how to respect others' decisions and choices.

Character Name:
Chyou Kazukai.

Character Gender:
Female.

Character Age:
Currently Six-teen.

Character phone-number:
533-304-177

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Chyou from the looks of it is a really feminie tomboy as her style portrays that. She is very playful around her friends, like having fun and attending classes. Keeping things in order is how Chyou runs even pestering others in the hallways to get to class. Along with this she is an excellent student when it comes to attending classes and grades which would be surprising to others. She hates when other people slack off and is not afraid to call it out, wanting everyone to do well and have fun in school along out of school.

Character appearance/attire:

Infront of you would be a young chinese female, at the height of 5’10”. Seemingly having a tomboy style, wearing a backwards cap. A playful smile plastered on her lips as her hands located on her hips. Her hair being tied up in a bun, as some parts of her bangs were lighter than the other parts.
Chyou’s attire is certainly common to see a backwards cap on her head. Having either her own jacket on her or the school uniform on. Her shoes always having the little charms on the sides of them accompanied with black or bright red socks that seemed knee length. She would always be wearing something red, as it was in fact her favorite color.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am committed and seemingly really excited on attempting to get council, as this is a whole new experience for me. I think I will be more active than most people along with being active in the council chat! I assure you that I take time to complete everything with full effort as an example of this application.

Why do you want this position?:
This kinda also applies to the question above, I want something new, something that will keep me busy and having to RP with. Council seems fun and fit for my new character I recently just made so why not try getting onto the team I said. I would also love to meet others on the team and work with them as a team!

What interests you the most about student council?:
Teamwork and keeping the school in order. I love working with other people as I do work with my nurses, being the CL of Nurses for KH. Again I think my character would love to work with the council members along with ensuring everyone has a safe and fun time at KHS. Never have done anything that is council related so this is a new experience as I have stated before!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute an effort of keeping students safe, monitoring the school halls and much more. I want everyone to be able to enjoy school and be on their best behaviour to secure the safety of others. Along with working with other people in the council team to make the school a better environment later on.

Users who are viewing this thread