mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Drivers License | FEEDBACK

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega

When I was part of KPD we used to give people points on their "driver's license" if they broke any laws using a car. It ended up barely being used AT ALL. It's something that does not happen much and only to have a custom item saying your name written driver's license is kinda useless. Simply get an ID and be over 18 ICly to be able to drive legally.

Arocatula

Level 195
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
Mmmeeehhhh
I'm not really sure about this one. Getting ID's is already complicated enough, it took me too long for me to get mine because the government doesn't get on too much (specifically governers) so that's an L. But it would add realism though it can just take up another slot in your inventory so I just don't know.

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback!

- Police already enforce a legal driving age of 18. If you're caught being under this age through roleplay, you risk an 8 month In-Character jail sentence. Driving licences themselves won't be implemented as a feature, but do exist In-Character for anyone that drives a vehicle; you may simply ItemRP this or use your Identity Card when questioned In-Character.​

Users who are viewing this thread