mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DrKatzz Another.. Faculty Suggestion .. haha..

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
The faculty can do that by themselves by pinging a SLT member or telling them over the radio.

We have SLT and faction leads for that. If anything, once per year an Inspector is added to the faculty to do that job (player selected by SLT)

SLT already does that perfectly fine. Since everyone is responsible for a part of the faculty if we need anything we can contact them directly. Besides we already have an event Calendar where we know when which big event is happening.

Faculty in general and detention can be used for that.

Any faculty can do that and if needed it can be redirected to the deans.

that’s 100k less than a slt paycheck and the same amount a professor/teacher can get if they work A LOT

In general I’m against this idea. Faculty job can be done just fine with the current roles we have and there is really no need someone to be the “middle man” between faculty and SLT. Furthermore, SLT shouldn’t be needed for every small problem, faculty is pretty able to deal with that themselves.

As said before every year we add a school inspector that can do the other jobs you stated.

If a faculty member needs anything different they can contact their respective faction lead:
KimiNoUso - Teachers
Tippie - Professors and Col Sports
Maria - Employees and HS Sports
Customable - Council and Clubs

WE GET PAID????

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
I’ll start with the earliest :
Careers day
Club rush
Waterpark trip (
but I think it’s not implemented in yet so understandable)
Another Parent-Teacher Consultation
Cultural day
Monastery trip (with the Shrine Faction member saying it’s dead, it could of possibly gave more light to the Monastery and would of been fun)

And Summer Disco.
I don’t think you are aware that we do those events but not on the date it says on the event calendar on the forums

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Also, I don’t think you know how HARD it is to host an event without staff, specially school ones. Anyways, I still think everything you addressed on your thread is done. Might not be as fast or whenever you want but it is!

needle

Level 45
i like tjis because i feel like it could influence changing the school faction like.. behaviour
rn um upset with a lot of the school staff because their characters are pretty unprofessional/illogical and nothing is done about it ICly.. even though it very well could be, having (school board) role models could like.. change some of that, especially if they have the ability to punish faculty members.
i never see SLT punishing professors, teachers or emplyees and i think hat some could def tl y benefit from it

opp

Level 50
I ended up touching up the suggestion -
though some might already made their mind set, I have changed some stuff and hopefully have it be put into thought.

opp

Level 50
i like tjis because i feel like it could influence changing the school faction like.. behaviour
rn um upset with a lot of the school staff because their characters are pretty unprofessional/illogical and nothing is done about it ICly.. even though it very well could be, having (school board) role models could like.. change some of that, especially if they have the ability to punish faculty members.
i never see SLT punishing professors, teachers or emplyees and i think hat some could def tl y benefit from it
Any student who feels a certain way about faculty is always able to report them to SLT, one thing I have seen (and seen my ic Fiance who is a tutor) is that SLT will warn faculty or talk to them in their office.

needle

Level 45
Any student who feels a certain way about faculty is always able to report them to SLT, one thing I have seen (and seen my ic Fiance who is a tutor) is that SLT will warn faculty or talk to them in their office.
na half the time they dont seem bothered lol

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
This isn’t just to put a separation but to help with the overload of school, and more organized.
As Maria already saidz there's an inspector every year, it wont make the school be more organized- it will make A LOT of reports to the SLT while most of them prob not important at all. HD teache

Anyway after reading the changes. . still -1. it doesnt make sense at all to get +-600k for being a faculty. And before you responding about shopkeepers&BMD, remember we're paying to employees, restocks & taxes. Mainly Maria already said most of the things I montioned as well. . .and faculty already helping with events, but planning events? I dont think anyone has the power for that, its VERY hard. However, as I said before you always can to speak with the president/the council faction lead @Customable about ur suggestion for school events/small events the council can to run. .I dont think anyone of them will
And when there is Meetings they have to
Attend Atleast 4 during there first times as School Board.
Hosting school meetings isnt fun and most of the time unnecessary, in the past months nothing really changed in the school faction, 1 year ago Kimi did host school meetings every few months

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Faculty —> Promoted to HD —> if a person that has gained HD title and has been HD for (1-2 ooc months) and want to become school board then .. —> Apply to become School Board.
what if its an employee and not a teacher/professor? they dont have head of department so much in employees although the roster

Like One school board can be of assistance to College Sports, and College events/ Another for Hs Sports and Highschool Events/ a
excpet tournaments, school events r for every student.

These people can help SLT keep a lot of work off their hands so (icly) they can get other School related stuff don’t (but instead it’s ooc stuff)
It wont help at all as well, bc in the end if they will have to report people for stuff, it will end up in SLT's hands anyway; HD teachers/professors dont have any power in the faculty, there's no reason to change bc most of the time HD people r doing stuff wrong as well and it can be only active people. . .nothing more than this, which does mean maybe they're not trustable; Even if they will want to plan events in the end again it will hand up in a staff member's hands & SLT, because there're stuff that can't be without them- and in the end it will need their approve to make this event happen.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
(Change) Allow - They are able to give punishment to college students who don’t go to class and has a low record of class attended when they see a College student out of class when Multiple professors are hosting classes but this can be a feature if there is a good amount of college students online along with active college classes .. (looking out for my fellow professors.) This will allow Professors, employees and teachers to NOT worry about this because it’s not necessarily our JOB to make sure students get to class, and with the Dean aka Tippie saying that we should just let college students have fun, it won’t change anything with “Just do intercom” if there isn’t something to hold them accountable. I love my boss but can’t really report a student to the Head doesn’t really hold them at some restraint nor really wants to force people to go to class.
If I'd let the professors report students not going to class I would get at least 50 dms per day, I am not going to deal with that. Whenever I am online I do enforce it and other SLT / School Staff should tell college students to go to classes.

Though it’s a rule, not an enforced one either. Tippie doesn’t even force professors to stay professional so I have no idea why anyone that’s not SLT trying to enforce it either even if it’s a bit weird seeing it.
The reason I don't enforce a lot through OOC is that my main priority for the members of my faction (both professors & students) to have fun, after all, SchoolRP is something we play in our free time, hence I don't see the point in enforcing a lot OOCly, however I do enforce stuff through IC of course.

Another thing, not really anyone wants to cause they don’t want their character to be viewed as strict or anything oocly
That's the choice of the player itself, I'm not gonna enforce anyone to play strict characters, if you want, go ahead, if you don't, then don't. I will never enforce strict character rules in my faction.

Overall, I don't see much point in this, agree with what maria said

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback!

- The 'School Board' does exist already, however isn't roleplayed. What you've described is essentially the job of the Senior Leadership Team & a School Inspector (during the event period) and isn't needed at this current moment of time.​
- For players exceeding detention limits, you may simply DM a Principal or Dean, or create a #faculty-request.​

Users who are viewing this thread