mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DrKatzz Another Faculty Suggestion!

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
+1 As a professor myself I can only agree with this. It says college classes are mandatory for college students yet when I did my first few classes about 3-5 people joined yes I have a shitty timezone which is also a reason why there are fewer people, but that's no excuse if there are 50+ college students online and it's only a culinary class. Besides that I have heard no different from professors with other timezones than me. This is also pretty hard for me since when only 5 people join, and only 1 or 2 people work, what's there worth making a class or teaching mainly since I have the struggle that I perfectly planned out my class only for 2 people to work. And those people working are either faculty themself on another account or very active players. Neither have I met anyone yet removed from college yet they go to no classes at all So yea 100% a 1+. But honestly biggest respect to people who go in the classes and work.

pashy

Level 183
Now we should turn this issue around and think about a way how to make classes more attractive rather than punish those who don't come to them. Possibly make classes more rewarding in some way, more interactive, and more fun than they currently are so more people would come to them

You always coming in with a clutch with these opinion replies kn feedbacks I really respect what you said here big W man

However...

it often happens that, even as college dean, they simply don't listen.
However I seriously wouldn't leave that be, pure disrespect (just jokes)

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
- /classes is already a command which every player has access to, including College students; this command allows you to see all active classes.​
- SLT & College Professors can use /intercom to encourage more players to attend College classes. Failure to attend classes in College can/may lead to removal from College​

Users who are viewing this thread